Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20
- Last Active
Please, if you're willing to change this one part of the game, pick one of these.
1. Infinite respawns with mesos. We're also expecting merret to meso exchange to be in the game, as it is something that Korean version has, meaning technically with this option, you will still be selling revives, however F2P players will have the ability to earn their mesos and it will not look so blatantly as "we want money" which will turn off some portion of players.
2. Infinite respawns at the start of the dungeon (GW2, if nobody is fighting the boss while you're running back it will completely heal up too), meaning ideally you'll want your players to still spend money and respawn in the boss fight, however, once again, there's a nice free option if you are willing to spend the time.
3. Infinite respawns after wipe/boss is dead (most games do this). You would still charge money for reviving inside the boss fight and obviously reviving inside the boss fight will be a lot more attractive, however this way people could practice for hours without needing to reset the dungeon.
4. self respawns limited to after wipe/ boss is dead, but priest can rez (another popular option in other MMOs). In most MMOs healers can resurrect. To balance, you could make this ability take a long time to cast, or make it on a long cooldown, making merret revive a lot more lucrative again.
5. Everyone gets limited respawns. Because then at least everyone is equal. This is the worst option both for Nexon and for the players, but at least it will be less in your face and it will feel less pay to win.
I just really don't want us to go into launch with paid revives as they are. There's already a topic in general trying to decide if they're pay to win or not, so I think, for the sake of the players that will think that this is pay to win, some adjustments would be nice.
1. meret to meso market, yes you can sell your meret for mesos and people can buy your meret with mesos.
2. bro YOU CAN GO IN AS MANY TIME AS YOUR WANT. IF 4 PEOPLE DIE IN FIRST MINUTE, JUST RESTART THE RAID.
3. so what you are saying people rather spend money than take 1 min to restart the dungeon?
4. sure but the cast time gotta be like 60 seconds. or 1 person revive with 10 min cool down. The priest has to sacrifice something for your mistake.
5. sure everyone can get limited respawns, i would like the game to be 1 respawn only . Not like its even going to be fair anyways due other disgusting p2w aspects that wasnt in the CBT1/2.
hey can you nerf weapon scaling from enchants, and make balrog back into 10 man raid. This game is already a casual care bear game. If youre going to keep the CMS weapon scaling at least make it the CMS boss's hp scaling. This game is gonna die within a month. Most likely this game wont have GvG because KMS never got one in one year it will just become a lost ark waiting room. Also cuddles, if you split the severs because of "high" population, you do realize that half the players are gonna quit because this game is easy and the people that just play during the first month and quit. I hope to god smilegate does put lost ark into your hands because you guys clearly dont play any games besides getting carried with your godmode on fire pyro raid and your willy wonka assassin legendary star, which is suppose to be epic tier not legendary and the zakum helm is suppose to be epic tier not artifact tier. I dont even know which direction are you even taking GMS anymore. MS1 is getting way better updates than what MS2 is ever getting, maybe the 2nd job advancements could change but that isnt going to change what the core game, which is a care bear dungeon crawler with this lobby system.