Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19
- Last Active
If you did not read Part 1 yet start here.
Continuation of Feedback:
6. DungeonsIn this part Party Finder refers to the part of the UI where you look at and post recruitment listings while Queue refers to the "Find Party" buttons at the top of the challenge map.
6.1. The Queue options should start with the dungeon that has the highest eligible level at the top, so you don't have to scroll down all the way every time. The probability that anyone would want to use it for level appropriate content is way higher than the contrary. The order should reflect that.
6.2. The drop down menu specifiying (Normal Dungeons / Hard Dungeons / Raids / etc) in the Dungeon Directory should "remember" it's last setting on a given character. Again reducing the number of clicks needed to get to where you want to be because most of the times you do content of the same category in succession.
6.3. Party Finder UI should "remember" the state of the drop down menu specifying result priority (most members / least members / etc). QoL everywhere.
6.4. Party Finder UI could use something along the lines of search term favorites. (Click on them to automatically search for specifyable terms.)
6.5. Instead of the current recommended gear Dungeon descriptions should imply actually practical recommendations for weapons to be able to clear Hard Dungeons faster than a snail and raids within the time limit and maybe if there are mechanics that are unavoidable like in Temple of Immortals a recommended minimum for armor to not get OHKOd. Do not include accessories. Example FD:Currently recommended by description: +10 exceptional weapon, completely exceptional armor with top + bottom +being +10, all epic accessories.
I would not recommend anyone wanting to run FD only having a +10 exceptional weapon except if they are actively trying to make the run as painfully slow as possible, while most people are perfectly fine doing it with +0 exceptional armor instead of +10. In addition to that - how is anyone who is still on a blue weapon supposed to have full set of epic accessories?
I heard about some controversy on the topic relating to raids and player expectations on what gear should allow them to clear so it seems to be at least some kind of issue accross the board.
6.6. Hard Dungeons have a rating system (C-B-A-S) that is currently not used for anything. I would like to see some kind of extra reward for it akin to raids. Don’t make it too good though since it would probably worsen the ability to find parties for players with lower GS even more. Maybe an increasing number of white pots / herbs or an extra amount of mesos. Just enough to actually make a difference between getting C or S and not enough to make players obsess over it.
6.7. Specific Dungeons:
- FD: you should not get points towards rank for treating burns because in the end it is a reward for getting hit, which is a thing you should want to avoid. In the second phase, if a fireball lands in or very close to one of the holes the AoE will be invisible(below ground level) but still hit you. Also theAoE of the Fireball sometimes takes longer to appear than it otherwise does.
- In Ludible Time Hall skipping the camera moving over to ancient pekanos should immediately return the camera to your character.
- In Muros Studio the introductive sequence including waiting for the woman to finish talking as well as the sequences containing the camera man walking through portals should be skippable. Also zooming in when the first boss spawns makes it hard to see what is going on around your character‘s position which is something that should be avoided in my opinion.
- In Tronix Bunker skipping the camera moving over the whole Dungeon in the beginning should immediately return the camera to your character.
- B4 keys seem to be really rare since I have not gotten one yet and spots are expensive and hard to find, maybe some kind of conversion from B1s to B4s would help alleviate some of the RNG there.
- In B1 / B4 score does not do anything, might as well remove it.
- Temple of Immortals: see (7.1.) §2 for why I think it is a badly designed fight.
6.8. The fact that every Dungeon or Raid after level 50 has an associated Gear Score requirement seems to be heavily distorting the conception of players in regards to what gear is actually needed to do more damage, which is the main measurement of contribution towards Dungeon / Raid clears. Lengthier description + example:Everyone wants to clear fast but because of GS many people seem more than willing to equip Items that actually reduce their damage while giving more GS. Also people use mainly GS thresholds to find party members - which of course can be an indicator for damage - but especially in the range of GS where people are mainly grinding for a weapon worth upgrading they may all have a +0 epic weapon paired with different amounts of epic armor pieces and accessories. At this range of about 2.1k GS to approximately 3.2k GS - given the same weapon - the 2.1k player can do significantly more damage than the 3.2k player solely based on bonus Attributes. It is also in this interval where players seem to be the most misinformed/ignorant about those correlations. Another stat players seem to overrate to some degree is the Attack stat. Anyone who played multiple Classes should probably have noticed that this stat differs - while using the same level of equip - by a large margin. Also pets are getting completely ignored although they can be responsible for around 20% of your damage.It would be great to see some level of education including the knowledge that GS is not the be-all end-all. (5.8), (5.9) & (6.5) might help. Maybe change how attack stat and/or GS are calculated, since they can be really misleading at the moment.
7. (Upcoming) Gear Progression7.0. As far as I can tell the grind for Gear Progression is currently split into two major parts. Somewhat lengthy and partly exaggerated description of said phases:The first seems to start at around 2.1k GS where in most cases the player has acquired an epic weapon that is not really worth upgrading and probably something along the lines of full blue armor + accessories. It essentially consists of doing a 1-2 certain Dungeons over and over again until finding an epic weapon that is worth upgrading (for my Archer it took 94 FD runs) while at the same time saving up a stash of weapons of the same type to fuel upgrades past +10. At this point it is highly likely a full set of epic armor with one offensive attribute each and probably two epic accessories which have some form of damage increase have been acquired along the way (at least if you weren’t extremely lucky with a weapon drop).7.1. As I have gathered from the dev blog there are plans to make this second part of the grind a bit easier on the mind by adding the ability to farm specific pieces of gear in specific Dungeons. This seems to be good news and I am hoping this change will not have negative effects on the first part of the grind. There is a very specific but in my eyes potentially devastating side effect to splitting the Item drops on the Dungeons like it is currently planned.
After having found an upgradeworthy weapon it is time to progress. On average i assume upgrading straight to +8 or even higher is entirely feasable even if "RNG hates you". At this point in time you also start getting parties whose members actually know what to do on a regular basis (priests start getting those immediately at 2.1k but lets assume you picked one of the 8 damage dealing classes) . Now the grind for more weapon duplicates and upgrade materials begins with a few runs for the epic accessories missing sprinkled in to reach Raids. From things I have seen until now this cycle is going to repeat in Raids with the addition of rerolls getting more important.
Currently I find the second part to be way more enjoyable than the first since not having to explain to players who don’t know what to do at least most of the time is kind of a relief. Also not being the one who carries 35 - 40% of overall damage done to the boss in a 4-man party in a really slow run just feels better.
For this to make sense I will have to explain why I think that FD is actually really well suited for grinding the most in from a gameplay mechanics standpoint or at least better than for example Balrog, which will be - together with lube - the new FD in a sense since weapons will still be top priority:The reason is that FD is a very mechanical fight and before everything else it is a skill check. If you know the mechanics and your execution is flawless you can literally run this Dungeon naked without ever getting hit for a single point of damage. Gear only empowers you to clear faster and make some mistakes without dying. Also getting hit by the stacking burn debuff is actual punishment for getting hit without being an OHKO mechanic (except when having a priest) even for players with better defensive stats since you either need to treat it or pot through to not lose damage uptime. Balrog on the other hand is from my experience either a gear check and a huge potion sink or a priest check. You need defense because you will get hit no matter what and you will die if you don't have enough of it. You also need good DPM because his practically undodgable (if its random, not after the stun) shout attack, that cuts your damage by ~40%, will hit you and without it the run will last an eternity if you survive it. If you have the gear though and preferably a priest instead of pots most things are not even worth trying to dodge since very short telegraphing and badly visualized hitboxes lead to you getting hit 70% of times anyway. The only „real“ mechanics are the big pillar swipe and of course remembering to do adds.According to this and the fact that I do not think anyone likes using excessive amounts of potions I predict the demand for priests skyrocketing. Imagine all those FD runs, instead of currently going priestless, needing/wanting to wait for priests. I imagine this is going to be bad for alts and worse for new players. The only ones not affected would be people who already have really good gear since priests like fast runs as well. But thats just my take on things - time will tell.
7.2. What I would like to see would be some improvement on the first part I described, because during this time it is impossible to progress without wasting resources on equipment you will not use long term. Possibilities I see:
- Remove the possibility to roll useless Attributes on weapons i.e. Bows should not be able to roll INT or LUCK since only DEX and STR have an effect on physical attack for archers. This is already implemented for Elemental Damage types, so why not for Attributes?
- Taking this a step further would remove all Attributes as possible rolls that are not the Classes' main Attribute.
- Possibility to acquire weapon bonus attribute reroller and weapon bonus attribute locks.
8. Miscellaneous8.1. Being able to bind chat commands to hotkeys would be nice.
8.2. A chat command to swap to a specific character without having to go through character selection would also be nice. (possibly managed by a number corresponding to a character slot)
8.3. Basing the main player and especially guild leaderboard on throphies does not make sense, since trophies do not have any kind of gameplay implications past 500. It is fine that those leaderboeards exist for players to compare but as the main means of comparison there should be a leaderboard that actually measures gameplay capabilities in some way. I do not have the experience needed to have profound ideas on what that might be as of yet though.
8.4. Idea: Game Settings critical for game performance should be adaptive to the content you are currently playing. I am imagining cases being predefined with a corresponding number of settings definable by the player. Don't know if this is even possible though. Example:Set of predefined cases: If you are in a map on which there will be a World Boss Spawn in the next X minutes. If you are in a Dungeon. If you are in a raid. If doing an MC Kay event. While in a players house. Else.
When under the predefined circumstance your graphics and game settings would automatically change to whatever you defined before i.e. hide all players.
Since Else is an option it would only be necessary to do one set of settings and after that adding settings as the need should arise would suffice.
8.5. Idea: Adding to the game settings the possibility to only show other characters of specifyable classes - i.e. only knights and priests - to expand possibilities for lower end PC specs to reduce performance issues while still being able to easily see party members that are crucial for gameplay. On the same topic an option to show generic class specific player models instead of completely hiding them might possibly increase performance since less effects need to be loaded and animated at the same time while also making the game feel less empty on lower settings or increasing visual clarity for endgame content. Combining this with (8.4) would take graphics settings to a whole new level of possibilities.
8.6. I do not like the idea of getting gameplay altering stats for real world money in any way, shape or form. Accordingly I think getting movespeed if you are a premium member should be removed.
8.7. According to the latest dev blog there are plans to make it harder for bots to acquire sellable Items. I would like you to keep in mind that every change in that regard also reduces player freedom or choice. Also players will care more about that than bots do obviously. Since I read a lot about character-binding things I would like you to consider only making them untradeable so players who like to play on their alts get less of a disadvantage.
8.8. MC Kay’s Spring Beach should have a portal to exit the area that is reachable before all rounds have concluded.
9. Performance, Responsiveness & ConsistencyIf anything in here looks like a bug I don’t have any clue how to reproduce this. Also I think 9.9.+ should be known issues but I’ll leave them just in case.
9.1. Health bars shown in the party window seem to lag behind health bars over players heads, which is annoying when playing priest.
9.2. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts / excessive amount of time to pick up buffs.
9.3. Sometimes when loading into instances it takes up to 10 seconds for buffs I had previously to reappear. During this time I am also not able to use dodge abilites.
9.4. Sometimes the UI containing monster information does not show spawn times of World Bosses.
9.5. On Alkimi Island and Berg Island there seems to be some weird issue where your characters position sometimes becomes desynced from the server. The resync results in being teleported up to a few meters.
9.6. When trying to swap channels directly after entering a specific map, where the target channel is crowded but not yet full (mostly shortly before WB spawns), the attempt to swap channels fails because the targeted channel is supposedly full. When trying again 1-3 times it actually works. This happens on such a regular basis that I don’t believe randomly leaving players are the cause.
9.7. The spot you need to hit the World Boss carcass on to trigger meso and elixir drops is sometimes not hittable by the Archer’s Arrow Stream ability and depending on the death animation not even at the same spot as the carcass itself.
9.8. When trying to capture a pet it sometimes walks over snares without getting captured.
9.9. Volatile ping on World Bosses, especially event ones like giant turkey (which can at times reach latencies of over 10 seconds - yes, actual seconds.)
9.10. Poor performance when rendering many players, which is a pity since MS2 is an MMO.
9.11. The game‘s performance is getting progressively worse the longer it is played. This process is sped up by swapping characters and/or instances often. It will get worse until the game finally closes itself, if you actually were able to bear with the slideshow and excrutiating loading times up to this point. Normally I feel forced to restart the game before that though. Probably a memory leak issue.
PC specs for reference: Win10, i7-7700K, GTX 1070, M.2 SSD, 16GB RAM
ConclusionDesignwise recurring themes I have been noticing include missing, incomplete or inaccurate information ingame, a sometimes excessive dependence on RNG, crude UI / menus and a lack of QoL. If those areas would be improved upon it would in my opinion enable a way better experience for players.
After playing the game for a decent amount of time I feel the need to highlight some aspects of the game where I think it could do better and I guess I progressed far enough into it to give at least somewhat valuable Feedback on how things are or should be. This post will be divided into 9 different topics, with UI related stuff - if applicable - attached to their respective topic, in no particular order. I will be trying to keep it concise by putting some things behind spoilers. Since all of this would exceed the maximum number of characters allowed in a single post (20000) it had to be split in two - which it also barely fits into.Link to Part 2
Please keep in mind that everything I have to say is meant as constructive criticism to make the game more enjoyable and some things I will be mentioning will be strongly biased by my opinion. Also this post will not include feedback on things I appreciate about this game since it is already massive. But to shortly address this: If I wouln’t enjoy playing the game i woudn’t have made the effort to write this. I just think it needs some work. Insert obligatory excuse for typos or mistakes because English is not my mothertongue here. If you notice anything that lacks comprehensibility or that seems incomplete please let me know. If you have any opinions or suggestions related to any of the points made please include the corresponding number tag when commenting.
EDIT: As of Sky Fortress release some of the topics might be a bit dated but I already wasted enough time editing this.
Information about my progress (before Posting this) for perspective:Archer (main, +12 Murp, 4k GS), Wizard, Berserker & Priest. All able to do hard dungeons, lvl 60, 500+ Trophies, all SP & AP obtained except 100 hour and Prestige ones.
Started leveling Assassin and Runeblade but stopped due to some issues i had while playing them (will be discussed further below) and time being a major constraint on how much i play my alts. No currency from alts was used for main gear as of posting this. Maximum Life Skill Rank: 11. Playing solely on gamepad because movement is so much more precise that it, at least for me, justifies having worse control over abilities.
If you are asking why I am only at +12 - daily / weekly caps are holding me back at the Moment.
1. Controls using a GamepadUsing a XBox360 controller.
1.1. There should be an option that lemakes it possible to disable the highlight and the text overlay which pop up when holding down RT or LT, displaying in name what is bound to which Quickslot. It makes Buffs and Debuffs hard to see, obscures vision on possibly deadly effects and distracts from fights because it basically flashes and moves things in my peripheral field of view every time one of the triggers is pulled.
1.2. The UI shows (LB + anything) on the right side of the Skill Bar – the same side (RT + anything) is on - which is counterintuitive to say the least.
1.3. The ability to customize controls is lacking. List:- I am not able to reassign button combinations, which are by default all bound to Quickslots.-> Consider making it possible to decide whether RB & LB are used for singular or combined button presses and properly enabling custom „keybinds“.
- It is not possible to use (LB + "left") at all.
- It is not possible to use (RB + anything) as a combination since RB is hardcoded as a singular button press.
1.4. Macros are impractical to use. Reasoning:Since you can bind Macros only to singular button presses, theoretically there is a total of 5 buttons i would be able to use for Macros. Unfortunately those are the only buttons I can bind Jump, Cancel, Action and Basic Attack(which is also used to sprint with mounts) to. So I am left with a maximum of one out of three possible Macros to use. In addition to that switching between my Macro and normal Skill usage becomes really awkward since it requires me to constantly swap between single button presses and combination presses promoting missclicks.-> Possible solution should be to bind Macros to Quickslots instead of buttons, which would also be more intuitive to use. (Should be applicable to keyboard users as well.)
Note: This is the reason why i dont like to play my Wizard in Hard Dungeons and stopped leveling my Assassin early.
1.5. The skill bar has two extensions that are able to be hidden. The one on the right shows quickslots that are used in combination with LB. When trying to hide this extension the quickslots themselves disappear but the text stating „LB“ in bold yellow letters stays which it shouldn‘t. The extension on the left shows keyboard controls for basic attack, jump and item pick up. Kind of nonsensical if you ask me. Both share a common issue though and that is that they only stay hidden until you switch instances. If they are being hidden they should actually stay hidden until reopened.
1.6. Sometimes, when pressing the button combination for a skill while moving, the skill does not get activated and the character keeps moving. Needless to say this should not happen.
2. Gameplay2.1. Remove Success Rate aka. Failure from Gathering Life Skills. Reasoning / Rant:I think everybody can agree that Gathering Life Skills are at least not compelling gameplay. Sadly there is no better way to obtain certain items. Having a fail state for this already boring content which is also capped anyway is an arbitrary and pointless waste of time which becomes worse the higher your Gathering Level gets. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should be forced to choose between either making less progress on Gathering and getting less items than he could be or at times interacting with 60+ of the same gatherable thing just to get the last drop towards his daily cap. It would already be time consuming enough - given it’s merits - even if there was no fail state and if this is anything it is massively disrespectful towards the players time.
I ) Needs function to place multiple blocks at once, preferably setting two points and filling the cuboid they span with the type of block you want.
II) Needs function to move Blocks by picking them up and choosing a new location without altering their settings/rotation - especially for portals.
III) If possible should have function to move multiple items in the same manner as described in (II) combined with (I).
2.3. Camera zoom should not be reset on every instance change but stay at the last applied setting.
2.4. Getting revived by a player is worse for your health than waiting on the auto-revive of your pet. In my opinion both should revive at full or at least the same hp, with player revives having the potential benefit of being faster.
2.5. Doctors should be able to heal you to full hp even when not having the tombstone debuff.
2.6. It should be possible to remove buffs from yourself (possibly by double clicking the icon or something), because when wanting to measure DPM its a nuisance to get buffed by others.
2.7. The Fair Fight mechanic on World Bosses should scale depending on the number of players tagging the boss. More people should still result in a faster kill but if i.e. Doondun is needed for a daily and only 7 people are still there for the kill it should not take forever to kill him.
2.8. Dodging abilities in general feel somewhat inconsistent. Both in terms of when I get hit (cannot pin point the problem here since it might be a performance or connection issue) and in terms of balance across Classes. Most dodges I have used feel ok though I take particular issue with some mechanics.
- Archer:The distance covered is so large that I end up overshooting a lot of times, resulting in having to reposition directly afterwards, which hurts damage uptime. Also the inability to dodge twice in a row in my eyes makes it inferior to other Calsses' dodges. (at least of those i played)
-> Since Stamina cost seems to be somewhat proportional to distance covered across Classes I would like to see the Stamina cost reduced to 60 and distance covered accordingly (probably around 5.5m).
- Runeblade:The dodge automatically aims at enemies if the input direction is too close to the direction of the enemy in regards to the player character. Paired with the inability to instantly dodge a second time this mechanic killed me a few times even while leveling (main reason why I decided to stop playing RB).
-> Remove auto-aiming. There is no reason for this to be on a dodge that does not deal damage (the unlimited dodges for cooldown exchange is fine, even interesting).
- Priest:For completion's sake: Current dodge is bad and going to change, awaiting update to test.
2.9. In my opinion pseudo 2D gameplay, namely in treasure dungeons and mushmom, should not exist. I am aware that this game's predecessor was amde in 2D but as I see it the gameplay mechanics of MS2 are not suited for this type of perspective.
3. Daily Missions3.1. There should be a quest that you get upon reaching level 50 that tells you to go visit Aliyar - the Alicari Merchant Society guy that gives out daily quests. Why?:Introduce new players to the existence of this dude. I completely missed out on him for a few days because there was no reason to go to Queenstown that I knew of. His dailies are also probably the best already existing mechanic to introduce newer players to the concept of killing World Bosses for EXP after level 50.
3.2. The Daily Missions UI should "remember" on which tab it was closed on a given character, even after logging out or swapping characters. Because reducing the number of clicks needed to get where you want to be is always good QoL.
3.3. The category "Toughen Up" desperately needs a rework regarding dungeon content as quests. Reasoning:Generally speaking the rewards of this tab are desirable. Since Dungeon runs are capped on a daily and weekly basis, while you are not capped for the day/week it forces you to decide whether you want to waste a dungeon run on a dungeon that is in no way, shape or form worth running (except maybe Tronix Bunker but that becomes unefficient as soon as you are able to run Hard Dungeons, and yes i know that some objectives can be done just to cancel the run directly after but it's lame).-> Temporary fix: depending on player gear score run any normal / hard dungeon. (Would at least fix the problem of wasting runs, but is generic and boring)
-> Best solution i could think up in a minute (I'm certain there may be better ones): depending on player gear score do *specific dungeon*. This run does not count towards your daily/weekly limit.
Further explanation:Depending on player gear score as in 1.5k+ GS get generic/specific Normal Dungeon and 2.1k+ GS get generic/specific Hard Dungeon (check GS on daily reset). The second solution would add some variety to dungeon runs, don’t make you feel like you wasted a run and might be in turn something you look forward to every day (maybe fix the occurance to one every day, else it might get OP/underwhelming). But because it probably requires some tech to be added to the game I provided the temporary suggestion.
3.4. If a character travels to queenstown in a way that is not coming from one of the adjacent maps or by taxi it should always spawn on the spot next to Aliyar since the distance traveled by foot/mount to reach daily tasks such as alicari quests, low level gathering and event locations would on average be the least from there.
3.5. It would be nice if:
1. World Bosses needed for alicari quests would not have the exact same spawn time as the other one.
2. World Bosses needed for the Hoard Things quests would not have the exact same spawn times as other ones.
3. World Bosses needed for the Hoard Things tab would not be ones spawning at the exact same time as the ones from the Alicari Quests. It’s fine if they are exactly the same though
In regards to this it might be worth considering changing some of the spawn times to currently unused time slots, namely xx:10, xx:20, xx:30 and xx:50 (keep xx:00 free to put event bosses on). In terms of sequencing I think it would make the most sense to alternate between higher level and lower level World Boss spawns.
4. Items and their DescriptionsConcerning Stats, Items and Mechanics I am convinced that Players should get enough information on them ingame to determine their value. At the moment this is in my opinion harder than it needs to be so here are some points regarding that.
4.1. Add cooldowns to the description of Item effects since they are invisible at the moment. Lengthy Reasoning:Many Epic Weapons have additional effects like giving damage for a certain period of time. Those effects do however have cooldowns that are nowhere to be found in the Item's description. This can be very misleading when trying to judge the actual power of said Items without knowing of these cooldowns. Also, even if you know of the existence of said cooldowns, it is hard to determine the exact cooldown, the resulting uptime and in turn how it stacks up against other Items.
4.2. If Item effects already have a cooldown, why do they need an additional chance to proc? It only adds an RNG factor with negative impact on your DPM. They should be activated on the first hit after the cooldown has expired. If the chance to proc was being added to further balance the uptime it should be balanced by extending the cooldown instead.
4.3. Armor parts can only roll one offensive bonus attribute. If this is stated ingame I could not find it. It really should be stated somewhere (preferably in the reroll screen) though since the lack of this knowledge could result in resources being wasted to get bonus attribute combinations that are impossible to get.
Or maybe make it possible to roll two offensive stats if it doesn’t mess with balancing too much.
4.4. It should be possible to make roll ranges for every Attribute on every Item visible. Further explanantion:Do not show it all the time since it might confuse new players. But there should be a key that, while held down, extends the description of any Item being hovered over by the possible roll ranges for each Attribute. A player should be able to know how good or bad his Item is without having to look it up online or asking a streamer (when watching MS2 streams in the background one of the faq is what is max roll on xy or how good is this Item).
4.5. Every container’s description should accurately reflect it’s possible / guaranteed content. Using the Meso Mission Boxes from the Daily Mission reward tab "Get Rich" as an example their description should read somewhat like this:Double-click to obtain:List of containers lacking accurate descriptions (that i know of):
- 7 x 1,000-Meso-Pouch
- 7 x 10,000-Meso-Pouch
Chance to get one of the following:
- 1 x 1,000-Meso-Pouch
- 1 x 5,000-Meso-Pouch
- 1 x 10,000-Meso-Pouch
- 1 x 50,000-Meso-Pouch
- 1 x 100,000-Meso-Pouch
- 1 x 500,000-Meso-Pouch- Gemstone & Gem Dust BoxList of containers lacking any description (that i know of):
- Small Gem Dust Box
- Gem Dust Box
- Tier 1 Gemstone Box
- Tier 2 Gemstone Box
- Colorful Crystal Box
- Dryad Pet Random Capsule S
- Power Mission Box
- Meso Mission Box
- Material Mission Box
- Gold Mission Complete Box
- Prestige Rank Reward Box
- Assorted Block Chest
- Sturdy Cube Box- Level Up Mission Box
- Social Mission Box
- Special Mission Box
4.7. There should be reroll scrolls for Base Attributes on Items because it hurts my heart to see two max rolled BiS bonus Attributes on an Item with the worst possible base stats.
4.8. From what I have seen defensive bonus attributes currently matter to such a small extent in PvE that they are essentially redundant. There should be cases where they matter though since all they are now are kind of useless stats to make it harder to get useful stats on gear.
5. UI5.1. There should be an Option to disable or at least reduce the "you are gonna die soon" red effect over the whole screen since it obscures vision at a time where you need to see what could kill you the most.
5.2. Singular UI elements should be resizable and movable. Example:Currently playing with reduced UI size because the Skill Bar is way too big for my liking on normal settings. Now the party UI is so small it is hard to see what Classes players are playing and it is even harder to read their names, especially if they are not in the same Map because it is less opaque.
5.3. An option to show a spirit bar above my characters head along with the health bar because it would be easier to see than looking down between your skills. Also every timeframe I am not looking at my character or it's general vicinity is a timeframe where I could miss something important during combat.
5.4. Your friends list should either show your friends first or remember the tab it was closed on even after logging out.
5.5. Using the collect button on marked mails in the mail UI should leave them marked in all cases. (They get unchecked after collecting if you used the button to mark all mails to mark them.)
5.6. Always showing friendly NPCs on the minimap should be default. There are way too many people having trouble finding NPCs because they simply don’t know about the existence of this option.
5.7. It should be possible to hide titles, insignias and name tag badges at least in dungeons/raids but preferably everywhere to reduce visual clutter while still being able to tell who is who.
5.8. Party Damage-Meter should be available in dungeons, so players realize how well they are actually contributing.
5.9. Damage-Meters should not have a mode that displays DPS, so people who are less acquainted with math don’t get tricked into using it over short periods of time to measure their attack power.
5.10. Personal Damage-Meters should have an option to automatically reset on instance change or entering a dungeon/raid lobby.
5.11. Damage-Meters should have a mode that only displays damage done to bosses.
5.12. The players own healthbar should always be shown in the front of other players health bars. Having the option to change either the color of the player’s health bar or health bars of other players would also contribute to more visual clarity.
Continue to Part 2