Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974
- Last Active
- June 11, 1995
- Twitter Name
- Personal Quote
- "Because I can and it's free"
- About Me
- Australian, Theologian, Actor, Writer, Singer, Pianist
If we spend any merits on ugc/appearance it stays with you till release right?
Or is it actually opening up for everybody now?
I am so confused.
I bought a founder's pack, and I reserved my name few days ago. But I deleted it today (after the patch), and remade it on the Royale because they wouldn't let me on the MS2 one. Does that mean the remade one will still be saved? Just worried it won't get saved
@DrYoshiyahu, do you know if red merets will be in game?
1. Is this the premium store we'll get on headstart?
2. Are ALL of the starter clothes (ones in character creation) in there?
3. Are some of these (for example, the white gloves) going to be the new UGC templates?
1. I'm not sure. It may be, but that's probably one of the parts of the game that could change the most before the launch.
2. Yeah, they were all in the cash shop during CBT, as well.
3. I'm not sure whether or not they're going to have more UGC templates or just allow users to add transparency to the current templates. Either way, Nexon is trying to give more freedom to UGC creators, specifically with regards to transparency.
You've mentioned that people are able to create a Runeblade - though there doesn't seem to be an option to create one.
What happens if you get into top 100 in mushking royale but already have a founders pack? Will you get two? :d
@SiIver: Your second pack is converted into its market value in meret.
How do you actually get the client to reserve a name?
@Dalsia: You need to download the game from the Nexon launcher. If you already had it installed, there is a small update that was added yesterday for you to download.
Could cosplayers be considered to be apart of the Joddy squad ?
Will the mushking royale be available 24/7 or only during the weekends?
1- On the released schedule, it said that Pre registration begins on September 24th. Any idea what this is for?
2- Do you think there is any leeway on Nexons side for the 9 day headstart being shortened?
3- Will the design shop be available during the Mushking royale for us to design templates in?
4- Will fair fight be tweeked?
5- What exactly is the Joddy squad?
There's also opportunities for people who are particularly helpful or prominent within the community. This could include house designers, UGC designers; possibly even noteworthy members of the forums and Discord who show exceptional merit.
Don't expect any of the GMS2 updates to reflect the updates that KMS2 or CMS2 had. The content in each update has been split up entirely, and is appearing in totally different orders to what the other versions had.
For example: here's a list of things that we had in CBT2 and when KMS2 got them:
• Fishing/Music - December 2015
• Pets - January 2016
• Arcade and Maple Guide - March 2016
• Maple Arena - April 2016
• Restart (Epic quests, removal of Beginner class, new life skills, new exploration goals, new housing, class overhauls, inventory reorganization) - December 2016
• Skill Points and Stat Points from achievements and quests - May 2017
• Battle Pets - July 2017
• Mushking Royale - April 2018
• Rainbow Slime Event - May 2018
Now here's a list of things that we didn't have in CBT2 and when KMS2 got them:
• Runeblade - December 2015
• Karkar island - December 2015
• Level 99 cap - June 2016
• Striker - July 2016
• Soul Binder - August 2016
• Class Awakenings - July 2018
@DanDK The teases that we've gotten from Twitter have been teases for the Runeblade, Karkar Island, and Kabo. That's it, so far.
I've suggested this before. It would be so much better for everyone if we weren't locked to specific regions. I want to add my Australian friends, my American friends, and my European friends in-game and play with them all when they're online. I don't want to be stuck on one server forever. What if the playerbase in that server drops off? What if I'm playing at 4am and there's no one to do raids with on that server? What if I move overseas?
There's so many issues with the way Nexon forces characters to only interact with players on a single server. It's even worse, now that they're allowing usernames to exist on multiple servers. What if they do allow you to change servers one day? What if they have to merge two low-population servers in the future? You can just say goodbye to your characters' names.
Also, from the perspective of a player, I can see no downsides whatsoever. I'd love it if someone that voted no could explain why.