Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[NOW BACK FOR SALE] Founder's Packs!

Comments

• GunPowderGunPowder
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,855
    edited 3:29AM August 6, 2018
    So, as a founder, do we get some kind of heads up via email about the game (i.e. when name reservations are live)?
    Also, where can I find in my profile a verification of my "founder" status? Aside from receiving an email for purchasing the pack, nothing has changed.
  • XphobiaXphobia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,325
    edited 3:29AM August 6, 2018
    GunPowder wrote: »
    So, as a founder, do we get some kind of heads up via email about the game (i.e. when name reservations are live)?

Name reserves start August 14th. I don't think an exact time was ever mentioned so you'll have to keep an eye out for that.

http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/32419/founder-s-packs-are-now-on-sale
    GunPowder
  • GunPowderGunPowder
    Xenophobia wrote: »

Name reserves start August 14th. I don't think an exact time was ever mentioned so you'll have to keep an eye out for that.

http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/32419/founder-s-packs-are-now-on-sale

Thank you!
    Do you happen to know if we're able to verify our "founders" status?
    Xphobia
  • AlzackAlzack
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,340
    edited 4:08AM August 6, 2018
    Soot wrote: »
    Not sure if it's a typo but when I read through this, it said:

Founder's Pack :: 30 Day Premium Club Membership
    Master Pack :: 60 Day Premium Club Membership
    Legendary Pack :: 90 Day Premium Club Membership

However it's not on the chart at the end of the page. Instead it's all listed as 30 Day.
    9Xw3iSt.png

Not that it's a big issue. LMAO, just wondering if it's supposed to mean "30 days added" to the prior tier.

Soot, I encourage you not to refer to this chart as it's very misleading with the way it's described there. I think that you can try getting more reliable information from this source, it's presented much better than shown on this table.

I think that you can verify your status by trying to upgrade your Founder's Pack on the site if you bought Explorer or Master Founder's Package. If option is available to you so it means that your purchased package is recognised by system. I didn't buy any Founder's Package yet so I'm not sure how to verify it other way.
    Kind regards!
    GunPowder
  • XphobiaXphobia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,325
    Thank you!
    You're welcome.

Hm, I'm not 100% sure, as I don't own one, but try checking your purchase history. (My Account > Review Purchases)
    GunPowder
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,115
    Xenophobia wrote: »
    Thank you!
    You're welcome.

Hm, I'm not 100% sure, as I don't own one, but try checking your purchase history. (My Account > Review Purchases)

I can confirm
    S8OXwyd.png

It's account bound so just this should be enough. I wonder if they'll make a page for whoever bought one for the Name Reservation; example: page that requires your e-mail and the Order Number, then lets you put the name you want reserved, click "Confirm" and they tell you if it's done successfully or it's already taken or an error occurred.
    XphobiaAlzackGunPowder
  • KrowinsKrowins
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Je tient à dire qu'il est tout de même selon moi osé de faire acheter à des joueurs des packs fondateurs allant jusqu’à 100 euros alors qu'on a aucune information sur une potentielle date de sortie officiel !
  • CendrielCendriel
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 740
    Seasider wrote: »
    So the cosmetics are tradeable within your account, but does that count the mount, badges and emotes too? I would hope to be able to split these things among my characters too!

In close beta, most items were not and some were. Hard to say what they would change come full release.

WooksterRu wrote: »

However it's not on the chart at the end of the page. Instead it's all listed as 30 Day.
    9Xw3iSt.png

Not that it's a big issue. LMAO, just wondering if it's supposed to mean "30 days added" to the prior tier.

as i understand it each upgraded packages nets you everything from the previous package aswell. so if you buy legendary then you get everything from the packages in the lower sets aswell.

This
    Also, where can I find in my profile a verification of my "founder" status? Aside from receiving an email for purchasing the pack, nothing has changed.

When I bought the pack I got the transaction history and the Founder badge, looking at your profile I'm not sure if I am seeing it.

GunPowder
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited 2:13PM August 6, 2018
    Cendriel wrote: »
    When I bought the pack I got the transaction history and the Founder badge, looking at your profile I'm not sure if I am seeing it.

Oh, now that you talk about it I got the Founder Badge here, even though it's not shown in the activity's feed but only below my avatar.
    Wait... there's something wrong?
    KfuK00i.png
    Cendriel
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 28,955

If you read the chart correctly, you can see that each Package is included with every purchase of every higher tier package. Therefore the chart is correct, if you add together the numbers.
    With that said, there is actually a typo in the chart. Because the Legendary Package claims to include both packages, and the Master package includes the Explorer package, the Explorer package is logically listed twice even though it should only count once. They never bothered to fix this even though multiple people have called them out on it. (The correct fix is to add only Master Package to the Legendary Package, since it logically includes the Explorer Package).
  • XtraSoloXtraSolo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 745
    If I buy the legend pack can I get 3 ign saves :3
  • FutahFutah
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 765
    When and where do we do the early name reservation?
  • XxPoseidonxXXxPoseidonxX
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,145
    edited 4:12AM August 7, 2018
    I need an exact time, I don't know if I will have to take off from work... Thanks.

If you could place it at some obscure time where most people aren't working and are probably sleeping that would be great.

Like:

12 AM PST
    2 AM CST
    3 AM EST
    10 AM London/UK time zone

or something.

A lot of us adults work 9am - 5am shifts or some sort of variety of that.
    As well as students having school from 7 am - 4pm.
    So, those would be the worse times.
    NekoLily
  • NekoLilyNekoLily

Yeah, having an exact timing would help people organize themselves to be able to get the name reservation. I assume you could just ask to go to the toilet a few minutes before and use a cellphone if it's in the working time? If it's like at 3am it would be pretty tough though
  • GunPowderGunPowder
    edited 10:05AM August 7, 2018
    You're right, I don't have the badge... That's weird.
    Guess I'll have a chat with the support team and see what's that about.

Thanks for pointing that out :)
    Cendriel
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 28,955
    XtraSolo wrote: »
    If I buy the legend pack can I get 3 ign saves :3

Nope! You still get one per server though.
    Futah wrote: »
    When and where do we do the early name reservation?

Nobody knows! Count on Nexon to not tell until the last possible time though.
    I need an exact time, I don't know if I will have to take off from work... Thanks.

If you could place it at some obscure time where most people aren't working and are probably sleeping that would be great.

Will be impossible for them to satisfy all regions at once, if they're smart about it they could unlock different servers at different times though. But I doubt Nexon bothers to do that, so just hope for a good time for your region.
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Yeah, having an exact timing would help people organize themselves to be able to get the name reservation. I assume you could just ask to go to the toilet a few minutes before and use a cellphone if it's in the working time? If it's like at 3am it would be pretty tough though

Some people are theorizing they might require you to log on to the game, which would really complicate this strategy. I hope not.
    You're right, I don't have the badge... That's weird.

The Founder's badge on the forums was created way back in May and has nothing to do with the Founder's Packs. (Nobody knows what it's actually for though, but almost everyone on the forums obtained it in May completely randomly.)
    GunPowder
  • CendrielCendriel
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 740

Like:

12 AM PST
    2 AM CST
    3 AM EST
    10 AM London/UK time zone

or something.

Guess that bumps down competition, knowing nexon, they most likely wont release a later time, maybe get someone else to get the ign for you or take off if there is still time-- to be safe!
  • Kazu5542Kazu5542
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 430
    This might have nothing to do with this topic but... how much merits can I buy with 5,000 NX ? And can merits be used to buy cosmetics or is it another currency to buy cosmetics like Elsword?
  • Kazu5542Kazu5542
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 430
    This might have nothing to do with this topic but... how much merits can I buy with 5,000 NX ? And can merits be used to buy cosmetics or is it another currency to buy cosmetics like Elsword?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Kazu5542 wrote: »

It was stated in the Meret thingie, but 5'000NX are 500 Blue Merets
    DanDK