Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17
Closed

"Maplestory2 is currently under maintenance.Try.."

Lolization2Lolization2
MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
in Tech Support
I downloaded Maplestory 2 through Nexon Launcher and logged in with the Email that I got into beta testing with. When I pressed "Play" It gives the following message: "Maplestory 2 is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later". I am 100% sure I am logged in with the correct Email, and I checked and I indeed got a message in my Inbox saying I was selected for Beta.
How can I fix this?

Comments

• BanksBanks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,765
    I downloaded Maplestory 2 through Nexon Launcher and logged in with the Email that I got into beta testing with. When I pressed "Play" It gives the following message: "Maplestory 2 is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later". I am 100% sure I am logged in with the correct Email, and I checked and I indeed got a message in my Inbox saying I was selected for Beta.
    How can I fix this?

The game has not been opened yet. May 9th at 10:00 AM PST is when the servers will go live. Do not worry, everyone is getting the same message :).
  • Lolization2Lolization2
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Banks wrote: »
    How can I fix this?

The game has not been opened yet. May 9th at 10:00 AM PST is when the servers will go live. Do not worry, everyone is getting the same message :).

Oh, My bad! I thought the beta is opening on the 7th. Thank you!
    This thread can be closed (I'm not sure how this works. Can I close my own thread? Can threads be closed?)
  • BanksBanks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,765
    Banks wrote: »
    How can I fix this?

Oh, My bad! I thought the beta is opening on the 7th. Thank you!
    This thread can be closed (I'm not sure how this works. Can I close my own thread? Can threads be closed?)

No worries, glad I could help!
    Don't worry, the admins will handle it.
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,510
    The game is still closed!
    Come back tomorrow :3
    DanDK
  • Kazu5542Kazu5542
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    WAIT I bought the founder's pack which means I got the FULL game... and I get this message? So if you buy the founder's pack you still have to wait for the servers to open and close?
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    Kazu5542 wrote: »
    WAIT I bought the founder's pack which means I got the FULL game... and I get this message? So if you buy the founder's pack you still have to wait for the servers to open and close?

Why are you necrobumping a three months old thread when your question is literally identical to the already answered two threads at the top of the front page?? Are you trolling?
    kawingshekXphobiaSnuggelina
This discussion has been closed.