During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Hey, hey (Composer)

CavalierCavalier
MapleStory 2 Rep: 890
edited 5:37AM August 5, 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everybody, this is Omicron from CBT2 (NA-East). I haven't played any MMO's since Dragomon Hunter (which was my 2nd MMO, since I got started pretty late) got shutdown, so I'm just looking for new friends and/or a new community (preferably NA-East or EU for the time being, but I'm open to talking to anybody).

A bit about me:

- I'm a composer with 16 years of experience, and I will gladly make MIDI's and MML's for friends and guild members from scratch. I'm also a jazz trombonist, so I can change the style of MIDI's, add jazz solos to them, et cetera. If you'd like to see how detailed my transcriptions are, just go here:

- I have 5 years of experience with humanistic and relationship counseling, so I'm always cool with listening to anything people have to say. (Please note: my counseling is free, and I will never do it without one's permission.)

- I went to the military straight out of high school, so I've only recent begun university work and online gaming. That said, since I'm about 8 years older than my classmates (and thus have been bestowed "grandpa status"--I'm 28), I typically have a decent amount of time for gaming/talking when I'm not at school or working.

- I am a critical thinker (but I am not a critical person) with professional leadership training and experience, so I usually am used as a guild adviser. I don't think I am entitled to this (and am more than happy with just being a member), but if you'd like one, please feel free to judge my ability for yourself if you think you'd like to give me a position as such.

- Despite my formal format of speech, I am actually rather relaxed and easy-going. Please feel free to talk to me about anything!

That's pretty much it for now. If you'd like to become friends/online pen pals/guildmates/discord buddies/etc., please feel free to shoot me a message. Also, if you'd like to party in-game, just let me know! (If you'd prefer to message me on Discord, please feel free to do so at Xander#2008.)

Comments

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,530
    Hello and welcome to the community! You sure look like a person with a lot of unique talents :o
    Do you happen to play on EU, and do you plan to be invested in the game? Could be interesting to get to know you better then :3
    CavalierMiyune
  • CavalierCavalier
    edited 5:00AM August 5, 2018
    Hello, and thank you (an all accounts)!

I do plan on being invested in the game, but, unfortunately, I play on NA-East :/ However, I'd be open to playing on EU if I have some friends who do (and if my connection can handle it)!
    DanDK
  • MiyuneMiyune
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,335
    Hi ''grandpa'' and welcome! ^^
    Very mature first impression and the first time I've come across a composer. Are you doing that for a living and aiming to be as famous as Hans Zimmer? :D
    CavalierDanDK
  • CavalierCavalier
    edited 5:14AM August 5, 2018
    @Miyune Hello, and thank you!

Haha, alas, I don't think I'll ever be quite as famous as Maestro Zimmer. My youngest sister says that I'll be famous, but only after I've kicked the bucket (since I don't know how to market my work xD ). However, composing is something that I do thoroughly enjoy doing both for my peers, for fun, and for competition (on the rare occasion that I can find one suited to my preferred instrumentation). But again, since I am not cut out for music business, I'm just training to be a music educator after having realized that a career as a jazz trombonist wouldn't be stable enough.
    MiyuneDanDK
  • MiyuneMiyune
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,335
    It's stupid how money affects the decision of what you'll start doing for living.

I wanted to do something else than what I'm doing now, but because my ''dream job'' has everything but stable income I had to give up on it.
    It's also insane how long you have to stay in school for some professions :D

But at least you get to work with music and teach those little padawans ^^
    CavalierDanDK
  • CavalierCavalier
    I'm sorry that that was the case for you, as well! The latter point is also a bit of a sad truth, too :/ Hopefully there's still a way to be involved in the line of work/activity of your dream job at some point!

Haha, yes! I'm excited, though it'll be a few years before I can do it. However, it'll also fund my side careers as a composer and jazz trombonist (rather than being a delivery guy for Pizza Hut, which is what a decent amount of composers and jazz trombonists I know had to do--not saying that's a bad thing, but it's just not for me). I wouldn't have minded staying in school for psychology, but I have no idea how I would've funded the last half of it, haha.
    MiyuneDanDK