During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC
Closed

Help pls about the forums

lazimilazimi
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
edited 12:47PM August 2, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Where i can to complain on mod?

Comments

• MidbossMidboss
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,340
    edited 3:53PM August 2, 2018
    For real i'd assume you use the report button that shows up under their replies.

For jokes, what the other people do and just have a hyperbolic click bait title on the general chat.
    DanDK
  • lazimilazimi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
    edited 4:24PM August 2, 2018
    Midboss wrote: »
    For real i'd assume you use the report button that shows up under their replies.

For jokes, what the other people do and just have a hyperbolic click bait title on the general chat.

i cant report becase i got medium warning on nothing this mods do it himself he just search me because something was in privates
  • Akuma524Akuma524
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,610
    I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding, but if you need to report someone, you could try sending a ticket. If it's a situation you're having with a mod, you could maybe try reaching out to them on here through a message, try reaching out to them on Discord, or again; send a ticket in.
    DanDKMidboss
  • UnlimitedUnlimited
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 12,650
    edited 4:56PM August 2, 2018
    lazimi wrote: »
    i cant report becase i got medium warning on nothing this mods do it himself he just search me because something was in privates

Let me correct that terrible grammar:
    "I can't report because I got(received) a medium warning for nothing. This mod did it himself. He made a search(he did an investigation) on something that was private."

I am an ESL as well. Based on grammar mistakes, I am going to have to guess, Russian?
    GloomEnchantedWarmthBoundless
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,460
    edited 5:17PM August 2, 2018
    Unlimited wrote: »
    lazimi wrote: »

Let me correct that terrible grammar:
    "I can't report because I got(received) a medium warning for nothing. This mod did it himself. He made a search(he did an investigation) on something that was private."

I am an ESL as well. Based on grammar mistakes, I am going to have to guess, Russian?

I'm pretty sure German otherwise based of the previous comment in a german guild (Russia wasn't in service according to the service regions).

But I think I have an idea on what the problem is, if it's something private then it's obviously between the themselves and the person.
    (Topic is regarding bumping post most likely if we look at the history of comments of the user)

User wants to report a moderator but doesn't know where to do that.
    I'm also assuming the user felt like the warning wasn't justiced at all and wants to discuss/reason against the action of the mod's decision which should be taken privately or just submit a ticket as mentioned above.

• UnlimitedUnlimited
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 12,650
    kawingshek wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure German otherwise based of the previous comment in a german guild (Russia wasn't in service according to the service regions).

But I think I have an idea on what the problem is, if it's something private then it's obviously between the themselves and the person.
    (Topic is regarding bumping post most likely if we look at the history of comments of the user)

User wants to report a moderator but doesn't know where to do that.
    I'm also assuming the user felt like the warning wasn't justiced at all and wants to discuss/reason against the action of the mod's decision which should be taken privately or just submit a ticket as mentioned above.
    Something European (Russians also talk similar to that structure).

kawingshekGloomEnchantedWarmthBoundless
  • LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    edited 12:12AM August 3, 2018
    Hey @lazimi !

If you wish to discuss moderator's actions you don't agree with, you have to address this directly with NXACuddles. I will have to close this thread before it escalates and turns into a witch hunt. Thank you for understanding.

If you have additional questions or concerns, feel free to message me directly on the Forums or on Discord. Refrain from making new threads about this.
    kawingsheklazimiMidboss
This discussion has been closed.