During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

[NOW BACK FOR SALE] Founder's Packs!

Comments

  • mewskittymewskitty
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 825
    Posts: 30
    Member
    When is the final day to purchase the founder's pack?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 965
    Posts: 35
    Member
    Aexy wrote: »
    NekoLily wrote: »
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    Now that Closed Beta 2 is complete, Founder's Packs are back on sale!
    You can grab a Founder's Pack here >> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/founders

    "Early name reservation" is it available right now or in the future?

    It's available at August 14th!

    so is it just name reservation that we get by August 14th? when do founders get access to the game? usually the point of a founders pack is to start playing a little early which happens with a lot of founders packs for other games. I don't want to pay if we have to wait until the official launch anyway, that kind of defeats the purpose of even buying one. getting a head start literally means nothing cause everyone else is going to catch up fast. in another mmo I got a founders pack that let players start like 6 months early and some players that joined after the official release got fully caught up in under a week.
    SuperThunk
  • SonFableSonFable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 990
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Katerine wrote: »
    The maplestory team could put other options to buy the founder package, such as national cards, allowing people from other countries to buy, each with their respective currency. Unfortunately I do not have an international credit card and my currency is the real so I will not be able to buy the package. :/

    Try creating a free Paypal account, no hassle you just create the account and you do NOT even have to link your bank or any other tool too it!

    Just transfer money and you're done and you can buy your founder pack! :)
  • SeasiderSeasider
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,375
    Posts: 62
    Member
    So the cosmetics are tradeable within your account, but does that count the mount, badges and emotes too? I would hope to be able to split these things among my characters too!
  • PyonghwaBearPyonghwaBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 660
    Posts: 27
    Member
    Seasider wrote: »
    So the cosmetics are tradeable within your account, but does that count the mount, badges and emotes too? I would hope to be able to split these things among my characters too!

    I didn't know about this so it's great news. \(≧▽≦)/
  • SonFableSonFable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 990
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Seasider wrote: »
    So the cosmetics are tradeable within your account, but does that count the mount, badges and emotes too? I would hope to be able to split these things among my characters too!

    My guess is that they'll work just like the cashshop items, bound but not by one specific toon, so you will be good :)
  • TempusTempus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Posts: 3
    Member
    are their only a certain amount of founder packs per pack or in general? if their are only so many of each pack can someone buy an explorer pack and decide to upgrade later but the legendary packs ran out.
  • DracoImpactDracoImpact
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,190
    Posts: 56
    Member
    Change the mount from a Unicorn and i'll totally buy it. lul
    AngelicaxoxoAnimalKingdom
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,490
    Posts: 136
    Member
    Change the mount from a Unicorn and i'll totally buy it. lul

    No.
    DanDKTalnova
  • SonFableSonFable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 990
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Tempus wrote: »
    are their only a certain amount of founder packs per pack or in general? if their are only so many of each pack can someone buy an explorer pack and decide to upgrade later but the legendary packs ran out.

    Unlimited
  • ArgetlamArgetlam
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
    Posts: 46
    Member
    would like to know if name reservation is only meant for the first character or if it's reserved until we make a character that has that name and then if we delete it then anyone can make a character with that name
    DanDK
  • CendrielCendriel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    Posts: 22
    Member
    edited 4:53AM August 3, 2018
    Hoping we get more information about the founders packs soon! All we know is that we get to reserve names on the 14th, wondering if that would be in game as an early access? Or would we only get as far as the character screen and not beyond that? Wondering what everyone thinks ! So far with cbt 1 and 2, release times* have been the same, maybe it would be the same time on the 14th? Oh the wait is killer!
    AngelicaxoxoLa3elle
  • SaphirSaphir
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    Posts: 5
    Member
    hey guys~ I got a legendary founder pack super excited to play!!! and I was wondering the items that are within the pack like all the stuff costumes cosmetics mount emotes etc are they tradable among the amount of characters you have in that account or is it only bound to one specific character? (Because I'm planning to play with alot of characters not just one haha and I would love to share them with the other characters Ill make and future characters classes that joins the game)
  • ZDaneZDane
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 530
    Posts: 7
    Member
    I bought the Legendary Pack Can you at least guys Let people Pick for the Mount Dude there's A Guy Playing the game DUH~ why Only Unicorn Available for Mount....
  • GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,035
    Posts: 273
    Member
    ZDane wrote: »
    I bought the Legendary Pack Can you at least guys Let people Pick for the Mount Dude there's A Guy Playing the game DUH~ why Only Unicorn Available for Mount....

    Or you can suggest we get a black flame horse along with a unicorn, I wouldn't mind 2 purple tier mounts.
    DanDK
  • MrsFrogMrsFrog
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited 8:59AM August 5, 2018
    Where is the best place to keep an eye out for the official release date? Is the Facebook page more active than here or is it the other way around?
  • SnuggelinaSnuggelina
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,595
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited 9:53AM August 5, 2018
    MrsFrog wrote: »
    Where is the best place to keep an eye out for the official release date? Is the Facebook page more active than here or is it the other way around?

    To be on the safe side, I'd say keep an eye on both the Facebook page and the news section on the main website. I often find games put out news first on Facebook, but it really depends on the people they have handling information and their preferred method of presentation.
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,530
    Posts: 2,569
    Member
    edited 10:03AM August 5, 2018
    Snuggelina wrote: »
    MrsFrog wrote: »
    Where is the best place to keep an eye out for the official release date? Is the Facebook page more active than here or is it the other way around?

    To be on the safe side, I'd say keep an eye on both the Facebook page and the news section on the main website. I often find games put out news first on Facebook, but it really depends on the people they have handling information and their preferred method of presentation.

    @MrsFrog
    The Twitter is their most active source of news, but the main website is the official source so you should always check there too. In rare cases, official news are posted on the website but they forget to Tweet them until up to 24 hours later.
    Facebook is less active and I wouldn't recommend it since everything that's there go on Twitter anyway. If you use Discord to hang out regularly, it's fairly easy to set up automatic updates from Twitter, that way you don't have to check their social media all the time.
    The forums are somewhere in between. Usually when news go up on the main website, replica threads are posted in the Official News subforums, so you only need to check one or the other. Also, when important news comes out, often people will make a lot of unnecessary duplicate threads on the forums which you might stumble across if you only check here.
    WooksterRu
  • SootSoot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 890
    Posts: 38
    Member
    edited 6:52PM August 5, 2018
    Not sure if it's a typo but when I read through this, it said:

    Founder's Pack :: 30 Day Premium Club Membership
    Master Pack :: 60 Day Premium Club Membership
    Legendary Pack :: 90 Day Premium Club Membership

    However it's not on the chart at the end of the page. Instead it's all listed as 30 Day.
    9Xw3iSt.png

    Not that it's a big issue. LMAO, just wondering if it's supposed to mean "30 days added" to the prior tier.
  • WooksterRuWooksterRu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 945
    Posts: 35
    Member
    Soot wrote: »
    Not sure if it's a typo but when I read through this, it said:

    Founder's Pack :: 30 Day Premium Club Membership
    Master Pack :: 60 Day Premium Club Membership
    Legendary Pack :: 90 Day Premium Club Membership

    However it's not on the chart at the end of the page. Instead it's all listed as 30 Day.
    9Xw3iSt.png

    Not that it's a big issue. LMAO, just wondering if it's supposed to mean "30 days added" to the prior tier.

    as i understand it each upgraded packages nets you everything from the previous package aswell. so if you buy legendary then you get everything from the packages in the lower sets aswell.
    Soot