Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

What is the most creepy thing you've experienced?

ComputerComputer
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,215
edited 9:41AM April 17, 2018 in Off Topic Discussion
Mine was watching my Mum get a strange feeling, to then calling my Nan to check if anything had happened. She found out an extended member of our family had just died and my Nan had just got the news.
  1. Has anything creepy or un-explainable ever happened to you?6 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (3 votes)
    2. No
       50% (3 votes)

Comments

• Akuma524Akuma524
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,610
    I personally cannot remember ever having a weird and creepy experience, but my mother has had one. When she was in college, her friend's brother was murdered over a dispute to say the least, and the scene of the crime was very graphic. Needless to say, my mom and her friend couldn't leave the scene with the shoes they had on. A couple years after the incident, when her friend had twin boys, there was a night her friend could hear her boys in the other room giggling in the middle of the night and calling out their uncle's name, despite never knowing anything about him or what happened to him. The entire thing makes both her and my mom extremely uneasy and paranoid when it comes to the supernatural.
    Computer
  • JediJamsJediJams
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,885
    Computer wrote: »
    Mine was watching my Mum get a strange feeling, to then calling my Nan to check if anything had happened. She found out an extended member of our family had just died and my Nan had just got the news.

Mannnnnn nothing creepy has happened to me yet, I need some spice in my life looool

jkjk go away ghosts
    Computer
  • CarryionCarryion
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 770
    Mine was actually involving a ouija board many years back.

Keep in mind, I never believed in the paranormal when I was sixteen. I just thought ghosts were fake and evidence pointing to the existence of spirits was simply fictitious. But a lot of my friends were superstitious and thought it would be interesting to convert a non-believer. There was an abandoned house in my neighborhood that was supposedly haunted. So we staged a fake sleepover. We got a ouija board from one of my friends (supposedly a gift?) and went into the building during the witching hour (it was around 12:30 am at the time).
    The procedure with ouija boards was lost on me (and still is), but I ended up following exactly what my friends told me to do, including placing my index finger on a small clear cup and waiting for it to move.

So you would think it would move, right?
    JOKES ON YOU, it didn't.

Instead, a wooden plank popped up and scared the living jeezus out of everybody. Believe me, the sound of wood suddenly ripping is still ingrained in my mind to this day. After what was probably the biggest jumpscare of our teenage years, we started laughing hysterically. That is, until we realized that the floorboards had still been nailed into the ground. We checked the wood board. Where the nail was supposed to have been, there were splinters and shredded wood. It didn't dawn on us until a few minutes later that the board COULDN'T have popped up on its own. It had to have been torn upwards. The genius of our friend group said it was probably due to the temperature of the place. But in mid-March, there's hardly anything about the weather that could explain what had just happened.

Did the ouija board work? Nope. But I certainly have a slightly stronger belief in the supernatural now.
    Computer
  • AshEmbersAshEmbers
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 955
    edited 11:27PM April 17, 2018
    Does having some some dreams that end up coming true later is valid, because I swear I feel like I've had alot of Deja Vu moments except I remember watching these moments in my dreams.

And some of my dreams have been damn spooky or sad.
    Computer
  • LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,435
    AshEmbers wrote: »
    Does having some some dreams that end up coming true later is valid, because I swear I feel like I've had alot of Deja Vu moments except I remember watching these moments in my dreams.

And some of my dreams have been damn spooky or sad.

This EXACT thing happens to me too. I once dreamed about my cousin announcing something and a week or two later they made the exact same announcement.

Its happened at random occasions throughout my life. Such as my first time going to college... felt eerily familiar/deja vu like.
    Computer
  • ZerukanZerukan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,530
    Yes, but I doubt explaining said experience is appropriate for these forums and would most likely break a rule or two even if I left it very vague.
  • rizariza
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,745
    I have alot of these things happen. So one time I was peeing in a urinal and a security guard went to the next one near me So I was peeing minding my business and he started to make funny sounds like fire hydron wee hee wee hee and like I wanted to run away but there was 2 issues (I couldnt run while i was still going and the 2nd is I had to wash my hands) I endured for 2 mins :( Its tough and very hard omg.
  • rizariza
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,745
    2nd one was on maple when someone told me they were related to a demon and had guess what my reaction was I got so creep out I prayed for 2 hours straight