Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Favorite things about MS2 so far

Comments

• BrosephineBrosephine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    The game, as I played it in the second closed beta, was a positive surprise for me. I kind of expected some lame thing like many mmorpgs I tried with cute and overall chibi graphics, no more and no less, and I'm positively impressed by the fact, instead, it's really fun. Despite the fact I'm really being clumsy about being a Spider Mapler trying to find all of the secrets, I really enjoyed my time in closed beta, and can't wait for the official release!

The graphics are chibi, yeah, but not cheesy. The customization overall is very nice, even if the paywall problem will one day stand between me and this comment. I do like to pay a bit every now or then for games I like, but I suspect I would need more than that to reach the levels of "swag" XD XD I enjoyed as a tester.

I do like a nice community, but not being forced into reaching out for other people because, otherwise, you won't progress in the game. I didn't find, and I am pleased, this kind of complication.

There is a lot of side activities to do, and I love them all. Treasure hunting, quizzes, pets, collections, trophies and the likes.

BatbloodxNaos
  • Ryia_ArcherRyia_Archer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    Like others have state I absolutely loved the creative freedom when it came to designing clothes, furniture, music and even mounts. I personally love the graphics of the game since I'm a fan of all things cute and nearly everything looks so adorable. I also loved the mini-games and world bosses when there were people around to do them. In addition, the destructible environment is pretty cool as well, I quite enjoyed smashing monsters with telephone booths lol.
    BatbloodxNaos