During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

[EU] Codex | Hardcore | PvX

Comments

• DeiothDeioth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 690
    Congratulations on the EU First Clear and your overall Guild Progression!
    NunaskromezLindely
  • LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    edited 2:09PM July 26, 2018
    Our CBT2 roster remains full. For the release we're looking for active knights and priests mainly.
  • ZeccsZeccs
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    I would love to join your guild, my ingame name is same as here "Zeccs", I will play Knight on release and I always try to go hardcore on all games I play, "become the best" is always on my mind. Records for other games, most geared Ranger on release in BDO, and Diamond in league every season.

Contact me through Discord!
    Discord name: Zeccs / Tidlon#8066

See you guys on release!
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,460
    Congrats on the first EU kill on Debra! (a bit late with the celebratory)

You'll probably encounter some more applications for upcoming Open Beta/Release :) Keep it up hope you guys and gals will motivate more people to attempt more chaos raids in the future.
    LindelyNuna
  • LindelyLindely
    edited 1:40PM August 1, 2018
    I would like to thank everyone who participated in CBT2, especially our Members. CBT2 was a great experience for us; we focused on testing the game and giving constructive feedback, while also testing our skills and learning more about MS2. As a result, I am proud of all our Members for achieving many great things together as a Guild!

As a recap:
    We got the EU First Clear of Chaos Raid - Shadow Altar. You can find the video here.
    We were actively involved in the Arena.
    We explored the Maple World and took part in all activities, resulting in a higher Trophy count than expected as this isn't our main focus.

We had a lot of fun and look forward to seeing you all again in the Maple World!

dwOV2CU.png

Best regards,
    Lindely
    DeiothKatsAscaNunaNattteTetsumiVillaniRhyjanCrowveChat11111and 5 others.
  • BeezeeBeezee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,320
    Cant wait to play launch with codex again, im that black haired naked guy on the right btw :3
    LindelyAscaNattteNuna
  • NattteNattte
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,270
    im the lovely priest left of lin

was fun also and cant wait for launch
    Lindely
  • MarcusTherionMarcusTherion
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 700
    It was surprising to see how friendly a lot of people from Codex were, often hardcore guilds with first clears in other MMO's tend to be very distant from the community, so it was refreshing. Props to Blink (Who i'd heard was ill at the time.) and a few others also taking the time to run Cdev with randomers either to get them the clear or at the very least help them see and learn the full fight for future beta's or even release.

I've noted that you guys are full but are still looking for priests for the official release and would love to be a part of the team, if not at the very least someone on standby in order to help each other. CBT2 was my first taste of MS2, and frankly I loved everything about the game and found myself addicted, safe to say i'll be going at it hard the moment it releases, in hopes to experience every bit of content available whilst offering aid to other players.

Discord info: LidlMarcus#9389
    Lindely
  • DinophantDinophant
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Hellow! I have read that the recruitment is currently closed, but I would love to be considered whenever you're going to expand your roster at official launch.
    As both CBT and CBT2 player, I had time to get comfortable in game and learned quite a lot, though I would like to be surrounded by dedicated players to learn (crafting, fishing, etc. T_T) and enjoy all the rest with a solid community.
    In the screenshot Lindely posted I can definitely recognise some familiar faces I've run Fire Dragon/Balrog with, and that's a plus, since they seemed quite nice people!

My main character is going to be Priest, as it's the class I always feel most comfortable with. I am also dropping by my Discord: @Dinophant#0730
    Lindely
  • LindelyLindely
    Hey @MarcusTherion and @Dinophant !

I'm glad to hear you've had pleasant encounters with our members during the CBT2. ^^ Unfortunately it is true that the recruitment is currently closed. We might have a few spots open once the release date is announced, so if we do I will contact you both right away.
    Thank you for the kind words and your interest in our guild! ♡

• Win4WinWin4Win
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 690
    edited 12:43AM August 7, 2018
    Hi I saw you guys around during CBT2 EU.
    I hope you guys still have room left in your guild.
    I do have have some KMS knowledge.
    So I do have an idea where the game is going with Lumi stones, Gemstones, etc
    I will be maining Knight on official release.

please contact me on Discord Eugeo#8814

• NunaNuna
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,510
    edited 2:36AM August 7, 2018
    Win4Win wrote: »
    Hi I saw you guys around during CBT2 EU.
    I hope you guys still have room left in your guild.
    I do have have some KMS knowledge.
    So I do have an idea where the game is going with Lumi stones, Gemstones, etc
    I will be maining Knight on official release.

please contact me on Discord Eugeo#8814

@Win4Win

Hello, we very much appreciate you taking interest in our guild but as Lindely mentioned above our recruitment is currently closed.
    Once we have a release date we'll be changing up our roster and see if there are any spots available as we don't want to over-recruit. We'll be sure to contact you if we will have spots open!
  • GunPowderGunPowder
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,875
    I've been looking for a mature, English speaking guild, so I'd be more than happy to join if you happen to have the space for me once the game launches.
    Lindely
  • NunaNuna
    Hello @GunPowder If you could, please leave your discord ID and the class you're playing so we can contact you if we have spots available!
    GunPowder
  • GunPowderGunPowder
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,875
    edited 3:58AM August 12, 2018
    Nuna wrote: »
    Hello @GunPowder If you could, please leave your discord ID and the class you're playing so we can contact you if we have spots available!

Sure, ID is (EDITED) and I'm leaning towards Berserker at the moment.
    Thank you :)
    Nuna
  • RoxynkaRoxynka
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    Hello,
    glad to see Codex in next game i'm going to play. ^^
    Unfortunately i found you to late. But if there will be spot in future, i'm going to play Priest for now (will switch probably to Soul Binder when release).
    And my discord is Roxynka#4718.

Cheers
    LindelyNuna
  • GsitariusGsitarius
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 405
    edited 12:09PM August 18, 2018
    Best Guild 11/10, u should join
  • NunaNuna
    Update: Regarding the recent exploit in Mushking Royale - we'll be keeping an eye out for those who abuse it so if you have applied / looking to apply to Codex and are one of those players that are known to use the bug or have been seen using it constantly it will greatly reduce your chances of being accepted. Please bear this in mind, we do not want to associate the guild with people who use this abuse to their advantage and would like to encourage people to avoid using those 2 skills together or anywhere near one another until the issue is fixed. Thank you.
    kawingshekRoxynkaShayarahlaDinophant
  • ZulfiqarZulfiqar
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    Hiya there!

Wasn't sure if you were still accepting applications but I'll leave my name here in case you are taking new players.

I'll be playing Knight.

Discord is Jay#1848.

Thanks!
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,730
    so i just want to hear how many of u are actually gonna be there in 2 days? on headstart if any?