MidnightNya wrote: »
I only played a little bit during the first mushking royale, here's my opinion.
1. Auto paper plane after spring jump. If someone really cared they can unmount as necessary if they don't mind the fall damage. It's just a cheap death since there's not really any reason not to mount.
2. Manual pick-up is fine since you might be actively competing with an enemy at the time - secondarily items give away your position in the fog of war.
3. Skills definitely need a quick tutorial, took a few games to get it figured out and organized but I imagine it's not as easy for many other players. There's a lot of skills and items that it takes up nearly the whole hotkey bar currently - remembering where all your items/skills are will take getting used to.
4. Healing is fine imo. You can try and heal in a fight but you can't heal-spam through skills. This also means you can't rambo safely (without a golden slime (?), haven't experienced fighting with/against the slime buff much to respond to it 'tho). Win a fight and you can pick up your opponent's healing items. You can work on healing up in preparation for the next fight and the pace isn't too terrible.
5. A lot of moves take way too long to start-up/activate to the point they all almost feel unviable, against moves like the arcane orb and shuriken which doesn't lock your characters movement as long AND is powerful - the latter items should definitely be more rarer or re-balanced. I generally went with a shuriken -> arcane -> flame wave to initiate, and a spin or punch from there if it wasn't enough.
6. A better emphasis/bias for rewards at towers could make it more riskier/intense. It never felt super dangerous to go to one since the first 2/3 of the game you don't tend to be near others.
7. I didn't face against teaming, but I saw some people huddling up in one game I had. I'm not sure what can really be done about it but maybe others have ideas?
I didn't win any games but I got some kills and they felt close so honestly I had a decent experience for what it was, but there was definitely some quirks here and there.