Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20
Closed

[WINNERS] Maple Runway Contest

Comments

• kaloxkalox
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    edited 2:02AM July 31, 2018
    IGN: Kalix
    Server: Europe
    Description: i like Metal Gear series so much, and when i start play MS2 i saw the crawl movement, so I could't resist creating a complete set of solid snakes.

p.s. sorry for my bad english.
    Screenshots:
    6fAxPGf.jpg
    IMuqfiV.jpg
    iCtRpR7.jpg
    Toyboxhankiepix
  • XspherXspher
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    edited 12:49PM July 31, 2018
    IGN: Xspher
    Server: NA East
    Description:
    This outfit was made in reference to the uniforms in the anime Haikyuu!
    I created the top, the shorts along with the shoes and skin tone gloves myself.
    unknown.png
  • RuzomRuzom
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,095
    edited 2:42PM July 31, 2018
    IGN: Ruzom
    Description: I mostly worked on vehicles during CBT 2 so I hope this counts. I made a Maple PD Variant Police Car + Hat. The best part about these is the boost flashes the lights so it looks like you are getting pulled over. I wish I could change the headlamp color to a red and blue but I did the best I could.
    Note: Matching Hat to vehicle. Both the Hat and the Vehicle are fully designed by me. I hope that it being a vehicle still counts and won't limit me from this UGC Contest.
    20180731_183248_09.jpg
    20180731_183352_10.jpg
    20180731_184052_13.jpg
    RainbowYiffBluAngelNotRedYoshiWarriorOfKatzAwwkkwardyeliRGoodbyenekoJiexiKraySaidSoFaithful2and 5 others.
  • RisuneRisune
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,095
    edited 1:10PM July 31, 2018
    In game name: Mayo
    Server: EU
    Description: Inspired by crusaders so I decided to make a crusader armour using the custom equips for the contest, for the top I used a coat template to get the cloths to flow past the waist and for the sides of his torso I wanted to do a leather type armour to contrast with all the metals which is also my reasoning for the gloves being leathery.
    It's also unisex so anyone can happily wear this.
    fb5qTki.png
    tkEs5Zk.png
    FAiIUkX.png
    ChibiNatureCafeRemiThalachosJoTheWeirdoJiexiLumièreNobleAmeiAzura
  • MonteareMonteare
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    IGN: Monteare
    Description: The outfit is based off Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband. That's about it.
    UGC Suit and UGC Cape used.

529ed15f71.jpg
    18773cd276.jpg

JoTheWeirdoZatchSakuraSayu
  • JayeeJayee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    IGN: Taku
    Server: NA-East
    Description: Inspired loosely by Trevor's chic nerd/otaku style from No More Heroes.

VuYgjcU.jpg
    eN3UNPI.jpg
    D3D4nJI.jpg
    Caterex
  • TheScribblyPotatoTheScribblyPotato
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,045
    edited 6:20PM July 31, 2018
    IGN: Aerielle
    Server: NA West
    Description: Inspired by the Japanese Kimono, I wanted to add a different twist to the garment by removing the sleeves. Another reason why I removed the sleeves is because it is still summer and I thought a sleeve less dress would be more comfortable to wear than sleeved ones. I chose different shades of pink to keep it feminine and also to accent the cherry blossom details on the dress. The colors and the patterns of the dress can vary depending on the seasons (i.e Orange or Yellow with Maple leaf pattern for fall).
    Items Worn:
    Bunny Headband
    Ribbon Pearl Earrings
    UGC Dress - Pink Cuteness
    Floral Jade Ring
    Black Cat Backpack
    UGC Shoes - Cuteness Shoes
    Pretty_in_Pink_1.jpg
    Pretty_in_Pink_2.jpg
    dokudempa
  • dokudempadokudempa
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 860
    IGN: dokudempa
    server: US west
    description: inspired by fairy kei/yumekawaii style street fashion, based off of some clothes from my own closet :) I made the sweater, skirt (wish it was poofier!!!) and shoes pattern myself!
    9221e87594c6bdda2ecac16b137f82bc.png 0f5ddd6512812df13ef0eb41ee767223.png
    TheScribblyPotato
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,905
    In Game Model: TravisField
    Server: NA-West
    A lone Rose Knight of a fallen kingdom. They stand guard in the abandoned gardens of the once blooming castle.

This outfit is an original design hoping to make something elegant and noble for male and female characters! Red is my favourite colour and I love roses so I thought it would be perfect! I hope you enjoy! <3
    oLwfkTV.png
    WagZJmv.png
    YSdbNvY.gif
    TheScribblyPotatoLutiaslppuCaterexhankiepixKinlaMistreilk3llyZatchdokudempaand 4 others.
  • ItazurazukiItazurazuki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 855
    edited 3:41AM August 1, 2018
    IGN: Mischief
    Description:
    1. Little Devil Horns
    2. Puer Bell Coat/Gloves/Shoes (M)
    3. Berg Drill Earrings
    4. Skull Mask
    5. Horus Wings

ZNdOJ39.png
    3c9ZH2f.png
    b7tF7L3.png
    dokudempaCaterex
  • DestroyedShardDestroyedShard
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    IGN: Music4Addict
    Server: NA-East
    I'm wearing Just a simple outfit you can do Anything and or everything in! Adventure!, relax, mostly things in that order.. thought I might as well try the event <.<
    Wearing: Frameless Glasses, White Fox Triple-Tail, 2 Valorous Khanjar (Daggers) and Crispy Toast from the Premium shop. A Expert Adventurer Hat from doing exploration goals,no shoes, and my 2 Ugc designs, a grey sweater w/ a logo from The King's avatar on it, with suspenders. And some Plaid Black pants that have been through thick in thin,you just can't see it.
    20180801_080156_05.jpg20180801_080100_04.jpg Its fine if this didn't work x.x sleep is more vital..
  • HadesCatHadesCat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    IGN: Beyonce
    I made a little sherpa pullover for comfy chill vibes in the maple world!! I am really excited to make more things when the game releases officially!
    snFZVPm.jpg
  • QaradoxicalQaradoxical
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 965
    IGN: Operative
    Description: Guildmates of mine shooting what might end up being a music video :) Wearing all purple to match the Shoo and Booboo's hat that i really loved :D

J9wnx3m.jpg

TmobeVP.jpg

2BuHRQj.png
  • LumièreLumière
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,040
    IGN: Juno
    Outfit: Space Adventurer (F) consists of:
    ★ Astronaut Helmet (Animal Hat Template)
    ★ PLSS Backpack (Backpack Template)
    ★ Pink Bodysuit (Top) (Sleek Shirt Template)
    ★ Pink Bodysuit (Bottom) (Tight Pants Template)
    ★ Astronaut Gloves (Mittens Template)
    ★ Moon Boots (Rain Boots Template)
    ★ Patootie (Moonbear Pet, not included in Template package)

JaAdWDFl.png
    mS02DGjl.png
    bQJYX6gl.png
    dokudempaCaterexhankiepixSeroxinKinla
  • KaterineKaterine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 650
    edited 10:06AM August 1, 2018
    ♥ Character Name: Katy
    Server Name: South America
    Outfit Description: The clothes I chose are reminiscent of a traditional Japanese kimono and the game itself resembles an anime. So as I like to make color blends and something different from normal, I decided to mix the two like, flowers in the hair, with the color combined in the clothes and ice on the wing and the mount.

History: My little character is inspired by Princess Frozen. A beautiful girl who lived in a beautiful castalo and was very hot, she loves the flowers, but her passion was cold and imagined to have powers. One fine day, the blizzard took over the castle, froze it all, and in a trick of magic, she got her powers and made an ice mount. Then she became the ice princess.

This is the story I imagine of my character, a flower lover and more ice lover. Unfortunately, beta 2 ended and I just saw the event now so I did not even try to make a custom outfit. But I'm happy to participate.
    20180801_044744_27.jpg?1533145176
    20180801_043555_02.jpg?1533145150
    20180801_043803_06.jpg?1533145224

Note: I used google translator to help me with English so I hope understand if something is wrong.
    WundertoastCaterexXtonyHaitaki
  • SparkytartSparkytart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    edited 11:02AM August 1, 2018
    IGN: Slate
    Description: If any MMO has an option of rabbit ears, I will always find a way to make it fit onto my character. I love white rabbit themed things, and once I saw the white eyelashes I knew I had to make a look for it. I tried to stick to my small color palette to give the outfit a bold definition, and tried to make her feet into little rabbit paws. I love the look and think it stands out really nicely as a more "conservative" bunny girl.

The outfit itself is the asymmetrical coat, gloves, and rainboots all custom made. The axe, earrings, tail and ears are all from the in game store.

ACGQSCA.png
    1ku9asy.png
    jrS8gjB.png
    Garek
  • Faithful2Faithful2
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
    IGN: Faithful2
    Description: Wanted to go for a demonic look to match with my best ms2 friend next to me on last day. I wanted to go more of a crazy look demonic look since my friend has a more graceful demonic look.

All of the outfit piece are found in merit shop.

pQam7Ss.jpg
    ypvd4RS.jpg
    Caterex
  • hankiepixhankiepix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,640
    IGN: Pixel
    Server: Europe
    Description Tried to make a smart but casual look that went around the look of my eyes. So I took inspiration from older british boys school uniforms and I guess this is the result.
    2lafx8h.png
    vfuz68.png
    6qutd2.png
  • StrawcherryStrawcherry
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 480
    IGN: Anabela
    Server: South America
    Items: Siren Top, Siren Bot, Siren Mittens.
    Description: A powerfull outfit for only six powerfull females per universe :)
    tumblr_pcuuqvvj161x44i1po1_540.png
    boladedragonNoona
  • SparkytartSparkytart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    IGN: Slate
    Sever: NA East
    Items: Sleek shirt, tight pants, gloves, and shoes models
    Description: Fashion forward look with high waist shorts, I tried to make all the separate pieces look connected to try and push what could be done with the custom texture models.

DjQTHi3U0AAMUHV.jpg:large
    dokudempa
This discussion has been closed.