Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

will there ever be bigger music sheets?

PrincessAryaPrincessArya
Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
edited 3:01PM July 23, 2018 in Music
ive been thinking this for a while but i just dont have enough room to compose the songs i really want to with a limit of 10k are there bigger music sheets comeing or will we never be going over 10k bytes

Comments

• TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,745
    get a 3-star piano or whatever instrument and make 3 separate 10k sheets. So the song limit is now 30k :sunglasses:
    DanDK
  • KyowKyow
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 810
    i want some 20K at least ...
  • SerfrostSerfrost
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,565
    get a 3-star piano or whatever instrument and make 3 separate 10k sheets. So the song limit is now 30k :sunglasses:

You'd first have to split the song into three parts. Then you'd have to make sure each of the 3 parts fit within the 10k limit. Whereas this is negligibly possible to do, it's not the same as just including higher limits.. and a lot of extra work.
    DanDK
  • TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,745
    edited 6:40AM July 27, 2018
    Serfrost wrote: »

You'd first have to split the song into three parts. Then you'd have to make sure each of the 3 parts fit within the 10k limit. Whereas this is negligibly possible to do, it's not the same as just including higher limits.. and a lot of extra work.

Easiest way is to split it at a measure 1/3 and 2/3 through the song (I’ve done it). Once you know how it’s a lot easier. Having to manually add the tempo to each track is way more work.

Anyways I would prefer larger scores too but this thread isn’t in the suggestions section of the forum.

While we are at it, why not increase the highest tempo too? Cause I have to slow down Beethoven due to the 255 tempo cap.
    DanDK
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000

This would be your best bet and would require very little editing.