May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

That's no Ordinary Rabbit... -Request Closed-

BunnehBunneh
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
Posts: 24
Member
edited 10:42AM July 25, 2018 in Fan Media
3d7d4ab538550e7f7318ac328b11bf1f.gif

Greetings Meeplings,
Looking for some maplestory references for my soon to come Maple Story Only Commissions
Post your character, post your friends characters, Post yourself creeping in other peoples houses.

I'll be Selecting quite a few as examples for when I update this post for official launch
You could get anything from a sketch or a full illustration depending on how inspired I feel about your character


Not everyone will get artwork...

Sketches so far...
They'll stay as sketches till I've gotten all I want or end of beta.
Then i'll start figuring out whose getting clean colored sketches and whose getting fully colored line art
7e7c6cdfd1.jpg

@Butterfree @Polly
15d6b13cad.jpg

@Relend super sloppy sketch
5bfeb5de74.jpg



Pointless Spoiler for Future Ignore for now
**Meep**
tumblr_on6kpnupE61tfmrz4o1_500.gif
LopttItazurazuki

Comments

  • RelendRelend
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    Posts: 5
    Member
  • PollyPolly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
    Posts: 8
    Member
  • EMSEMS
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 785
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited 7:10AM July 24, 2018
    7s5qKtp.jpg

    (It says Erik on the cap)
    Bunneh
  • ButterfreeButterfree
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 710
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited 7:24AM July 24, 2018
    unknown.png[img][/img]unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Bunneh
  • BunnehBunneh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 24
    Member
    edited 10:22AM July 24, 2018
    Just the sketches i started on last night, and during server down time.
    They'll stay as sketches till I've gotten all I want or end of beta.
    Then i'll start figuring out whose getting clean colored sketches and whose getting fully colored line art
    7e7c6cdfd1.jpg

    @Butterfree @Polly
    15d6b13cad.jpg

    Will continue grabbing more from above today while i level my assassin.
    PollyButterfree
  • EmmichuEmmichu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 735
    Posts: 7
    Member
  • BunnehBunneh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 24
    Member
    Q^Q wanted to keep doing these till my assassin hit 50 but hand cramping up so time for a break

    @Relend super sloppy sketch
    5bfeb5de74.jpg
    Relend
  • RelendRelend
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Bunneh wrote: »
    Q^Q wanted to keep doing these till my assassin hit 50 but hand cramping up so time for a break

    @Relend super sloppy sketch
    5bfeb5de74.jpg

    Even being 'sloppy' it looks absolutely wonderful. What ended up getting you into art in the first place?
  • BunnehBunneh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 24
    Member
    Relend wrote: »

    Even being 'sloppy' it looks absolutely wonderful. What ended up getting you into art in the first place?

    I'm glad you like it! I have a huge crush for weapon designs :U

    Honestly when I was like five I was really protective over my coloring books and hated the idea of coloring them then being left with nothing to color anymore, so i ended up tracing the drawings then coloring them. One day I decided to try copying rather than drawing and it came out really good.

    One thing lead to another and after meeting other artist and learning different coloring styles and digital programs I just enjoy bring ideas and characters to life
    Relend
  • RelendRelend
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    Posts: 5
    Member

    Bunneh wrote: »
    I'm glad you like it! I have a huge crush for weapon designs :U

    Honestly when I was like five I was really protective over my coloring books and hated the idea of coloring them then being left with nothing to color anymore, so i ended up tracing the drawings then coloring them. One day I decided to try copying rather than drawing and it came out really good.

    One thing lead to another and after meeting other artist and learning different coloring styles and digital programs I just enjoy bring ideas and characters to life

    That's a cute starting story. Thanks for sharing, and glad it led you down a path you enjoy! I look forward to seeing what else you end up bringing to life here.
    Bunneh
  • MiketsukamiMiketsukami
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,215
    Posts: 52
    Member
    edited 6:06AM July 25, 2018
    Your sketches look amazing! Can't wait to see more!
    Here's my character if you would like:
    5s19yCs.png
    Qp0jwwV.png
    Outfit 2 (Just happen to be blinking when taking photo)
    AGSkK8c.png
  • ItazurazukiItazurazuki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 855
    Posts: 10
    Member
    edited 6:57AM August 1, 2018
    ZNdOJ39.png

  • BunnehBunneh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 24
    Member
    maplestory_contest_entry_by_cuddlybunneh-dcimlks.png
    Wanted to finish this for the maplestory Art contest
    going back to sketching requested posted here
  • ItazurazukiItazurazuki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 855
    Posts: 10
    Member
    Bunneh wrote: »
    maplestory_contest_entry_by_cuddlybunneh-dcimlks.png
    Wanted to finish this for the maplestory Art contest
    going back to sketching requested posted here

    Looks great! I updated my post with my current character. I like your characters outfit by the way.