Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation
Closed

[WINNERS] Maple Runway Contest

Comments

• ZaneeZanee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    IGN: Zane
    Server: Europe

Description:
    My ethereal character which defines itself not only by it's mere clothes but also by the skintone and hair. The sweater is self made with the love of japanese culture and signs, showing on the back the Kanji for 'Love' for everyone to see.

40mXdDI.jpg
    GGjjF3z.jpg
    PxyudSH.jpg
  • LutiasLutias
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,880
    edited 11:04AM July 21, 2018
    IGN: Lutias
    Server: NA-East

Given the nature of Maplestory 2's world, a combination of technology, magic, and old-fashioned swordsmanship is well within reason. My character proves this with his Techno-Rune set, complete with a sleek, classy coat, high-tech shoes, and runic gloves, cape, sword, and shield. Using magic swordsmanship before Rune Blader was cool and pioneering the combination of technology with swordplay, my Knight unites different aspects of Maple World and strives to be the best (looking). The overall dark theme exudes mystery (often associated with magic), while the blue and white accents suggest technology as a contrasting element in the design. The color scheme is similar to the high-tech designs used in the MSL Factory west of Kerning City.

The set is 100% UGC.

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    ZatchVemieGummybitesMarkMNoonaTekNerdChibiDemonKanteraLindelymewberiand 9 others.
  • RenaflorRenaflor
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 600
    edited 3:49PM August 13, 2018
    IGN: xRena

I love anything that's either cute or pink, so I made my clothes both cute AND pink :D I also love Korean fashion, so I decided to make my clothes based off of clothes I wear IRL.

P.S. - Is the image broken or not showing for anyone else?? ;-; If you want to see how my designs look, right-click it and click open in a new tab.
    701PhCs.jpg
    9oAii6V.jpg
    UKJmUW1.jpg
  • OGDedicatedOGDedicated
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    edited 12:06PM July 21, 2018
    IGN: Dedicated
    Description: Gold tinted outfit that has a dragon on it to represent where I'm from; Wales. The two faced mask to show the good and evil within!
    https://i.imgur.com/jwTi1ze.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/YJmVWRL.jpg
    Images seem broke :(
    ArchimaChae
  • SlydeSlyde
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 700
    edited 4:53PM July 20, 2018
    IGN: Slyde
    Server: NA-West
    Description: Sometimes you end up floating around to think about what you should do while eating breakfast. Then you decide to paint a tree using the remaining bread crumbs. But it became too difficult so you get angry at everything around you, throwing whatever breakfast food you have left. The UGC I made is only the outfit, the rest are from in-game equipment. I wanted to make something that represented someone that is a multi-tasker, being able to paint, fight, and eat breakfast. All the while, forgetting that your still wearing pajamas beneath.

EH9FkzV.jpg
    NZjfWqf.jpg
    B2VVGtW.jpg
    ZatchJoTheWeirdoTekNerdWanderyenlppu
  • CrumbCrumb
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    IGN: Amber
    Sever: Oceania
    Description:
    I made the Shirt to be a cute punk crop-top from the Sleek Shirt Template.
    The Pants into a cute pair of flirty short shorts and stockings! Made from the Tight Pants Template.
    And the shoes are a pair of black shoes with rainbow lighted rim and cute paw prints on the soles!
    I have changed my original hair and eyes from the Beauty Salon & Plastic Surgery Office~ Finally,
    The ears and wings are from the in game Premium shop!

I have a design shop on Oceania where I sell some of these ^v^b

The background is the Amore Wedding Hall!

Screenshots:

back_zpsyk8bsxfq.png
    front_zpsvffrc5yp.png
    ArchimaChibiDemonKrowiexRye
  • NoonaNoona
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,205
    edited 4:31AM July 21, 2018
    IGN: Noona
    Server: NA - West

What i'm wearing down below v
    -- UGC OPEN BUTTON UP TOP w/ Tattoo Sleeves & Back Tattoo

/ PREMIUM BEACH HAT/
    / WHITE RIBBON KITTY TAIL /
    / LAYERED RINGS/
    / PREMIUM JEANS/
    / PREMIUM SANDALS /
    / PREMIUM HALF-RIM GLASSES]
    4761c5c745.jpg
    Archima
  • SephMoistSephMoist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,480
    edited 9:24AM July 21, 2018
    IGN: Seph

Description:
    Well you probably already know my first iteration from Maplers of Tria contest, with CBT2 we now have access to the cat ears, paws and tail which I was waiting for and with that this yellow cat is now complete! The face, legs and feet are custom made. The Maple Star Baseball Jumper uses Artist's Soul dye while the hair is Seahorus Goldenrod which blends much more seamlessly with the mask for a complete look! (Took me 25 hours to get this dye and it was totally worth it.)

rsBYlSu.png
    AjzaGiX.png
    rubicTekNerdChibiDemonmaoxchannOolanLindelymewberiGGAINMiguelxCaterexand 10 others.
  • OolanOolan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,250
    edited 8:07PM July 21, 2018
    Character: Oolan
    Server: Oceania
    - Edited - (Hope that's ok) I made this outfit for the other contest, and I'm just really happy with it, it makes me smile whenever I see the face. Wearing a Mushroom beanie, suit, shoes and mask that I put together.

contest2_2_by_greenshroomchibi-dchwtmq.png
    TekNerdJoTheWeirdomewberiMiguelxSuddenBladeMinnihankiepixRenniXtony
  • AvenirAvenir
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 710
    edited 12:26AM August 7, 2018
    IGN: Avenir

GOAL: To create a design inspired by type (font/typeface) and street wear.

The influence of this design came from designers like Virgil Abloh, Chris Do, and Emily Xie. All of them really talented in their fields. I chose the typeface, FF Meta, because I believe it is a clean expressive typeface. The reason why I used Kanji was because how boxed the letters are, in turn it lets me be a bit creative with type placement. All together I believe the design of the sweater meshes really well together and personifies the art of design. The design on the cap is a cat, and that was more of a personal decision, because I like cats.

KANJI ON THE SLEEVES: "the arts"
    KANJI ON THE BACK: "art"
    TYPE = FONT

UGC:
    Headgear: Cat Cap (Avenir)
    Sweater/Top: Art of Design Hoodie (Avenir)
    Skirt: Short Cotton Flared Skirt (Nexon/Mapestory 2?)
    Shoes: Re-color of the template shoes (Avenir)

Odt9h6g.jpg
    8zzgOs9.jpg
    lpBB0sG.png
    JoTheWeirdoCaterexTekNerdChibiDemonJaybokNikorasuSpinTop
  • CaterexCaterex
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 980
    edited 10:57AM July 21, 2018
    IGN: Carerx
    Server: North America East
    Description: Who can contemplate the bounds of the universe? While you can't, this outfit can! Involving the 3 elements: the stars, the sky, and magic, this outfit will help you shine even brighter that the universe. Definitely a must have for aspiring mages. The Astral Jacket is infused with the wisdom of a thousand elders, the Sora Jeans were made with cotton candy clouds, the Starry Hat was made with the tears of the Moon Goddess, Luna, the Yin-Yang Gloves are blessed with the wings of angels, the Lunar Backpack at the back tells the story of moon and the Cosmos Boots were made with the dust of stars and comets. But the super secret ingredient in making this outfit was...... Love.

cmr_1532192439.png

cmr_1532192487.png

cmr_1532195692.png
    TekNerd
  • AimeiAimei
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 545
    edited 9:36AM July 22, 2018
    How do you delete a post xD
  • MagicDoorsMagicDoors
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,175
    edited 11:56PM July 23, 2018
    IGN: Slither
    Server: NA West
    f43526f265443937988c644e6ab4f183.png
    48ef23e21c75a943e388898701b2ac0a.png
    A furry coat to show off your wild side! Mitts, tail and shoes help to furrify the whole body.
    Sutaru
  • WolftenWolften
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,610
    edited 5:25PM July 25, 2018
    IGN: ElsaKanzaki
    Description: Elsa is an Idol and Guitarist playing various songs varying from 3k notes to 10k notes and occasionally ensemble.
    UGC used is CBT Hat, Elsa Standard Outfit, Flight Attendant Dress Shoes, Guitar of Memories.
    yjVYzrx.jpg
    dWRBUsV.jpgkc8gJr8.jpg
    Xtony
  • ChibiDemonChibiDemon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 895
    edited 1:41PM July 21, 2018
    IGN: MinaChi
    Description: Mina is always trying to look her best with her cute style, so I made a dolly dress perfect for her!
    White bunny ribbon is from the Meret market and the shoes & gloves are parts of the Puera set from the Mushking Royale event! :3

m3loYhA.jpg
    Hyzen
  • KanteraKantera
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,000
    IGN: Bit
    Server: NA East
    Items: [UGC] "Emotions" Paper Bag; Classic Duffel Coat (F); Sailor's Bottoms (F); Angel Wings; Raindrop Umbrella (Longsword)

A really simple design but one I still had fun with! Bit is a foreign angel who has trouble expressing herself to others since Maple World is alien to her, so she scribbles the monsters of the world to try and further her understanding plus show her emotions.
    sorrr.png
    Petalmagic
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,090
    Aimei wrote: »
    IGN: Aimei
    Server: NA East
    Description: I love bunnies and comfortable hoodies so I decided to create a design based on what I love <3
    This Design has a bunny on the back as the hood part and Little pocket for you do snuggle your hands in in case you get cold :3

LPOM7hR.png
    GllXQlK.png
    LLmrmtP.png
    @Aimei Here, fixed your images for ya, just don't forget to put the file type (in this case, png) at the end of your link so they display properly :3 Feel free to Edit your post with them.
  • YuridiculousYuridiculous
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    edited 11:15AM July 22, 2018
    IGN: Yuridiculous
    Description: With the whole server asking me to touch their slimes I decided to make a slime theme Kimono. Now I can stroll around Maplestory matching with my cute slime pet. I tried showing off my design to King Slime and it was stomping all over me! (Do you know how scary it is trying to take a picture with a boss with a hidden UI? Its terrifying.) King Slime just wouldn't sit still for a perfect picture! Oh well, I want to believe that twinkle in its eyes approves of my design. I hope all could come and embrace King Slime; after taking a lot of his stomps I feel like its his way of showing affection and love... Right?
    hk4mWgu.png
    ELE2FtW.png
    u7D1tNj.png
    CaterexCrowve
  • AnhyuAnhyu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,510
    IGN: Anhyu

In the original first Maplestory, my favorite cash item was the bomber jacket. So I tried to recreate it here with my own different spin on it! Also included are some custom shorts with leggings and fur boots which I also made.

20f4efe1db.png
    daea81be86.png
    e3244e3f72.png
    JoTheWeirdoYuridiculousPiumikeMiguelxJaybokWanderyenVemiemewberiSutaruRenniand 4 others.
  • CrumbCrumb
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    edited 7:23PM July 22, 2018
    IGN: Amber
    Sever: Oceania
    Description:
    This is a cute froggy onesie I made!
    I made the Shirt from the Jersey Template.
    The Pants into a cute pair of short shorts and thigh highs! Made from the Tight Pants Template.
    I have changed my original eyes from the Plastic Surgery Office~ Finally,

I have a design shop on Oceania where I sell these!

Screenshots:

20180722_113511_00_zpsrjwquzk3.jpg
    20180722_113524_01_zpswu5kyrgj.jpg

WanderyenSutaruMonogataridokudempa
This discussion has been closed.