Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Favorite RPG Class

Comments

• KiwironKiwiron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,340
    I always play archers as long as they have some freedom of movement. Nobody wants to be a bow mage *cough cough ffxiv*
  • DarocinDarocin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,525
    Shandrel wrote: »
    If I don't be a ninja, how will I ever become Hokage. ; ~ ;

I believe in you Shandrel, as a fellow ninja
  • DarocinDarocin
    @Kiwiron So true, I also appreciate having free arrows too lol
  • MistroMistro
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
    I play a wide range of classes, but usually a specific play style.

I think one of my favorites is my GW2 Necromancer, I run an Apothecary stat Reaper Minion Mancer build. Super high passive defense and DoT removal, active high healing and revival with some DoT damage, and passive physical damage and tanking from minions.

I play a science officer on STO, my ground build uses kit powers over weapons, melting enemies with fire, ice, radiation, and gravity. My space build is similar, I run science torpedoes and massive AoE exotic damage abilities, but also keeping up high defense, HP, Shield Regen, and resistance to control effects/debuffs.

In WoW I play Beastmaster Hunter (pet tanking, protecting allies, range damage) and Discipline Priest (healing by dealing damage, damage absorbing shields).

So far Luminous was my favorite MS1 class and Priest or Knight seem to be my MS2 choice. Kind of interested in Spirit Binder at some point.
    Rekkazan
  • lKarallKaral
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,965
    I've always been a huge fan of Mage and Archer in most games.
    Sherri
  • HikageHikage
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,705
    Definitely my favourite class I have ever seen implemented is generally the Red Mage
    Combining: Status magics like Green Magic/Arcane Magic, limited status focused White Magic, limited status focused Black Magic, and using weapons (preferably Bow&Arrow or a Crossbow)
    I like having a class that focuses on debuffs and buffs but also contributing to some DPS.

I've always loved character designs that push the aesthetic of robe-like armour, still fit like leathers, but with flowing bits.
    Rekkazan
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
    Rekkazan wrote: »
    "Dps or Healing"
    MORE LIKE
    DPS AND HEALING HAHAHA STONE IV FOR DAYS

AW YEAH PRAISE BE TO WHITE MAGE, THROW THEM OTHER HEALERS IN THE TRASH WHERE THEY BELONG especially scholars
    Imutone wrote: »
    "Dps or Healing"
    MORE LIKE
    DPS AND HEALING HAHAHA STONE IV FOR DAYS

Stone IV, Cure II, Stone IV, Cure II, Stone IV, Cure II, Assize, Stone IV, Cure II.

I'm so glad to be... among my people...
    DarocinImutoneBottleOMilk
  • SourCreamSourCream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,785
    Whatever uses knuckles, a spear, or has a pet is my favorite class to play. Dragoon/Monk from FF11 really made me like all of that stuff.
    Rekkazan
  • BrickfistBrickfist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,065

You guys need to start a support group for aggravated WHM mains lmao
    Rekkazan
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    Brickfist wrote: »

SALT MAGES UNITE
    rtpiRQ4.png
    HikageBottleOMilkImutoneDarocinBrickfist
  • WillhartWillhart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,590
    edited 5:12AM April 18, 2018
    I don't have too strong opinion on this. I like knights and good defense though/ or ranged attacks like bows to keep distance from opponents. I am planning on trying a healer/mage on maplestory 2 though, when that comes out, and on maplestory 1 I played thief for the fast attacks. This was a while ago though.
  • ImEnoImEno
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 605
    Berserker/Warrior all the way, or anything that can go into huge groups of enemys, and can just slash through anything that comes in my way :p
    Darocin
  • MatboksenMatboksen
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,690
    I really enjoy archers for some reason.
    Darocin
  • DarocinDarocin
    Brickfist wrote: »

SALT MAGES UNITE
    rtpiRQ4.png

LOL
  • SelpharionSelpharion
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,455
    It depends on my mood and the game. I usually choose Warrior/Knight, but i also love the Magick classes. If i can do a Hybrid class (Warrior/Magick); i choose that path.
  • UbermanUberman
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,805
    edited 11:34AM April 18, 2018
    I avoid being in the back of the party or in the middle of them. I am wanna be infront of them and tell them to hold my beer. So this is why i take the warrior class and be the tank.

Tanked the whole FF14 story content and some of the harder raids for my friends and some random people.
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    Uberman wrote: »
    I avoid being in the back of the party or in the middle of them. I am wanna be infront of them and tell them to hold my beer. So this is why i take the warrior class and be the tank.

Tanked the whole FF14 story content and some of the harder raids for my friends and some random people.

Which tank did you main?
  • LightingWindLightingWind
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    archer or any long range fighter
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 19,815
    If rogues get 'claws' as a weapon in game I play that without a second thought. Otherwise I'm normally a DPS mage or super defensive tank.
    ErgexgoForum_UserBonfiremin
  • SeulbiSeulbi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 10,820
    I've used to like swordplay but almost in all rpg those with swords need ridiculous investment to be strong so i switch to anything that can deal AOE and 1 hit K.O... mage class maybe?