Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Questions about multiple founder packs

BlazonBlazon
MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
in General Chat
Is it against the rules to purchase multi founders for my 2 sisters and brother? I have already bought one for my self and yes they all have different computers. I have already made them emails. Thanks!
DanDK

Best Answer

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    You can purchase packs for anyone you want and as many people as you want. Actually, I'm sure you could also purchase multiple packs for all your accounts if that's what you wanted. They're just earning more and more money with each purchase and it's not really abusable in any way.
    CroemmviiBlazonAlzack

Answers

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    You can purchase packs for anyone you want and as many people as you want. Actually, I'm sure you could also purchase multiple packs for all your accounts if that's what you wanted. They're just earning more and more money with each purchase and it's not really abusable in any way.
    CroemmviiBlazonAlzack
  • VanicleVanicle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,945
    As Dan said, you can buy as many as you want, but they have to be on separate accounts if you want them to play. You won’t get an access code that you can send them, so make sure you’re logged on the account that you want to have access to the beta/Founder’s Pack. I used the same credit card and got packs for both my friend and I. :)
    CroemmviiBlazonDanDK
  • CroeCroe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 960
    Brother of the year award goes to Blazon! :D

Thanks for the info Vanicle and Dan.
    VanicleBlazonDanDK
  • BlazonBlazon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    Thanks guys! They are so exited to play the game specially one of them!!
    right now they are on vacation visiting there grandma. there going to be so happy when they come back :D
    DanDKPrinceVern