Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974
Closed

Perfect Husbando?

Comments

  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Posts: 209
    Member
    edited 3:41PM April 17, 2018
    Hikage wrote: »
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    Hikage wrote: »
    @lilyflower
    actually yes, yes it is normal, it's quite very normal.
    *facepalm* sigh... it's like I'm talking to the wall read what I just said in above!

    1.Males liking male characters as favorite not loving as husbando is normal.
    Males loving male characters as husbando character is not normal
    Imagine u loving a male character in anime and say*I wanna marry that male character don't mind if I'm a guy* another person walks in saw you and say *dude your gay -.-"* how does it feel?.

    It feels fine, there's nothing abnormal about a guy romantically liking a guy.
    There's nothing wrong with a girl romantically liking a girl.
    I don't see where you're thinking there's something abnormal with that.
    its abnormal u think its normal that's only to you but to me its not!
    if a girl loves a girl character as a waifu=lesbian
    If a boy loves a male character as a husbando=gay that's how it works in anime social media idk if anyone is reading this... oh right... they don't! because they don't care about it when it comes to anime, they don't care if a person is saying the right thing when it comes to anime -.-" this is a problem with people.


  • SourCreamSourCream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,785
    Posts: 113
    Member
    So wait, are you saying there's an abnormality with people not being heterosexual or are you saying that by people of the same gender having a waifu/husbando it is saying that the character in the anime is not heterosexual which is the problem? I'm a little confused with what you're saying.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Posts: 209
    Member
    SourCream wrote: »
    So wait, are you saying there's an abnormality with people not being heterosexual or are you saying that by people of the same gender having a waifu/husbando it is saying that the character in the anime is not heterosexual which is the problem? I'm a little confused with what you're saying.
    I'm saying to the person above me that person thinks it's normal for a girl that loves a girl as a waifu and male loves a male character as a husbando it's not confusing but some people find it hard to understand it.



  • HikageHikage
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,705
    Posts: 84
    Member
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    SourCream wrote: »
    So wait, are you saying there's an abnormality with people not being heterosexual or are you saying that by people of the same gender having a waifu/husbando it is saying that the character in the anime is not heterosexual which is the problem? I'm a little confused with what you're saying.
    I'm saying to the person above me that person thinks it's normal for a girl that loves a girl as a waifu and male loves a male character as a husbando it's not confusing but some people find it hard to understand it.



    I understand what you're saying, and it's completely normal for people to do that and to think that. Honestly what you're saying is what seems abnormal or weird.
    Helena
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Posts: 209
    Member
    edited 4:02PM April 17, 2018
    Hikage wrote: »
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    SourCream wrote: »
    So wait, are you saying there's an abnormality with people not being heterosexual or are you saying that by people of the same gender having a waifu/husbando it is saying that the character in the anime is not heterosexual which is the problem? I'm a little confused with what you're saying.
    I'm saying to the person above me that person thinks it's normal for a girl that loves a girl as a waifu and male loves a male character as a husbando it's not confusing but some people find it hard to understand it.



    I understand what you're saying, and it's completely normal for people to do that and to think that. Honestly what you're saying is what seems abnormal or weird.
    what I'm saying abnormal or weird? What I'm saying is the correct way! All what I see seems abnormal is you. U find it hard to understand? Then don't reply.

  • HikageHikage
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,705
    Posts: 84
    Member
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    Hikage wrote: »
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    SourCream wrote: »
    So wait, are you saying there's an abnormality with people not being heterosexual or are you saying that by people of the same gender having a waifu/husbando it is saying that the character in the anime is not heterosexual which is the problem? I'm a little confused with what you're saying.
    I'm saying to the person above me that person thinks it's normal for a girl that loves a girl as a waifu and male loves a male character as a husbando it's not confusing but some people find it hard to understand it.



    I understand what you're saying, and it's completely normal for people to do that and to think that. Honestly what you're saying is what seems abnormal or weird.
    what I'm saying abnormal or weird? What I'm saying is the correct way! All what I see seems abnormal is you. U find it hard to understand? Then don't reply.

    Honestly it sounds like you're discriminating, that's what I'm getting at. And that's not okay.
    Helena
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
    Posts: 561
    Member
    edited 4:45PM April 17, 2018
    Bruh just let guys talk about husbandos. It's no big deal. Like, even as a female user I personally don't care? Like I talk about Waifs all the time.
    HikageSimpleNasirPhantomGirlGomiSeikoPlyoAtomic
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Posts: 209
    Member
    Rekkazan wrote: »
    Bruh just let guys talk about husbandos. It's no big deal. Like, even as a female user I personally don't care? Like I talk about Waifs all the time.
    no... I won't allow it... it's not allowed for guys to talk about husbandos in this thread.

  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
    Posts: 561
    Member
    W/e Reported go discriminate somewhere else.
    PhantomGirlHelena
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,490
    Posts: 161
    Forum Moderator
    Please be respectful with other maplers! Everyone has the right to have their own opinions and you are free to have constructive discussion.
    Fear_KubrickHelenaGomiSeiko
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Posts: 209
    Member
    edited 5:31PM April 17, 2018
    Rekkazan wrote: »
    W/e Reported go discriminate somewhere else.
    W/e it's my thread -.-" don't comment and leave my thread alone.

  • SimpleSimple
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,445
    Posts: 255
    Member
    edited 5:31PM April 17, 2018
    You're being homophobic here
    Everyone has different preferences when it comes to lovers
    Myself being homosexual I like men but I still don't hate women
    Just like how straight men like anime women in bikinis I like my sadistic OP men in anime
    RekkazanGayHenir
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Posts: 209
    Member
    Simple wrote: »
    You're being homophobic here
    Everyone has different preferences when it comes to lovers
    Myself being homosexual I like men but I still don't hate women
    Just like how straight men like anime women in bikinis I like my sadistic OP men in anime
    your being hard headed and childish leave my thread if you nothing else to say.

  • kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,465
    Posts: 567
    Member
    edited 5:35PM April 17, 2018
    Welp, this escalated quickly. Just move on everyone!

    I can understand from both parts, gotta respect one and the other. (Sorry if I intruded this post not related with the husbando topic).
    One quick question though, is it allowed for others to read and not respond is my biggest question?
  • NicoveraNicovera
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,980
    Posts: 42
    Member
    edited 6:03PM April 17, 2018
    -EDIT-

    Removed and moved to the other husbando thread because unfortunately this thread has lost both its point and its value.
    Hikage
  • SimpleSimple
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,445
    Posts: 255
    Member
    edited 5:40PM April 17, 2018
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    Simple wrote: »
    You're being homophobic here
    Everyone has different preferences when it comes to lovers
    Myself being homosexual I like men but I still don't hate women
    Just like how straight men like anime women in bikinis I like my sadistic OP men in anime
    your being hard headed and childish leave my thread if you nothing else to say.

    Honestly... I think you're the one being childish here
    It's the 20th century
    Plus this is a thread for everyone to post their husbandos
    If YOU have nothing nice to say then don't bother posting even if it is your thread
    This thread is for husbandos
    RekkazanAkuma524Henir
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Posts: 209
    Member
    Simple wrote: »
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    Simple wrote: »
    You're being homophobic here
    Everyone has different preferences when it comes to lovers
    Myself being homosexual I like men but I still don't hate women
    Just like how straight men like anime women in bikinis I like my sadistic OP men in anime
    your being hard headed and childish leave my thread if you nothing else to say.

    Honestly... I think you're the one being childish here
    It's the 20th century
    Plus this is a thread for everyone to post their husbandos
    If YOU have nothing nice to say then don't bother posting even if it is your thread
    This thread is for husbandos
    nah its you your words are childish like a year old leave my thread or I will report.

  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Posts: 209
    Member
    edited 5:44PM April 17, 2018
    Simple wrote: »
    Lilyflower wrote: »
    Simple wrote: »
    You're being homophobic here
    Everyone has different preferences when it comes to lovers
    Myself being homosexual I like men but I still don't hate women
    Just like how straight men like anime women in bikinis I like my sadistic OP men in anime
    your being hard headed and childish leave my thread if you nothing else to say.

    Honestly... I think you're the one being childish here
    It's the 20th century
    Plus this is a thread for everyone to post their husbandos
    If YOU have nothing nice to say then don't bother posting even if it is your thread
    This thread is for husbandos
    it's my thread with my own rules -.-" leave and do your own thread.

  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
    Posts: 561
    Member
    edited 5:44PM April 17, 2018
    @Simple It's ok I made a non argument thread where people of any background can post about husbandos and have a constructive husbando discussion without discrimination to anyone since OP just wants to argue.

    Though I find it a tad funny that OP is calling us childish for saying "hey, discrimination isn't cool."
    kawingshekHikageAkuma524PhantomGirlHelenaGomiSeikoGay
  • SimpleSimple
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,445
    Posts: 255
    Member
    So you're going to report me for being homosexual?
    This caught my interest anyways since there was a v2 thread for husbandos but I can see why there was another thread created.
    @Rekkazan has a better thread anyways
    Hopefully this one gets locked even if you were the first one to post this type of thread.
    Henir
This discussion has been closed.