Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Congrats to those that got in!

Comments

• MaikeyTheHuskyMaikeyTheHusky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 635
    this isn't fair at all ;w; I didn't get into both of them and I did everything i needed to do especially all the side things in order for a chance....
  • BeckyRebeBeckyRebe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 775
    Congratulations :3
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,535
    AYYYY i got in!
    DYcYsskVQAAtkGS.jpg
    Always_Hid
  • DrSpinToWin DrSpinToWin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,930
    I got my acess in cbt1 but tomorow im gonna buy a legendary founders pack, i hope they wont be selling when im sleeping !
  • MarchinBunnyMarchinBunny
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,245
    I got my access simply from signing up. Pretty sure that wasn't part of the Tournament, so I selected the other option on the poll.
  • Y4ngY4ng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 660
    I got in because the Trial... Yaaaayyyy
    BeckyRebe
  • XreoXXreoX
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    I got my invite this evening, and all I did was sign up. It was like getting accepted into Hogwarts! ^_~ Super excited to experience MS2
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    this isn't fair at all ;w; I didn't get into both of them and I did everything i needed to do especially all the side things in order for a chance....

awwww
    Xphobia
  • SaitanaSaitana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,060
    ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)
  • PrincessHimePrincessHime
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    I got the mail, that I got in. But doesn't seem to be able to pre-download the game from Launcher. :/
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    In all probability, from last beta testing, those that weren't chosen were automatically signed up for future possibilities.
  • MismariaMismaria
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 625
    i got in this time cause of the trial ;w;
    sad i wasnt apprently fast enough to get nto cbt1 but YAY ANYWAY Now to not sleep till servers are up
    mmviiBeckyRebe
  • TyranitarTyranitar
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 9:36PM July 16, 2018
    Got in through tria! :D
    For those wondering where the email may be, try the junk folder
    BeckyRebe
  • OvernOvern
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,005
    Oh my gawd.. Being signed up since freaking week one wasn't what got me in, but The Voting event??? Yeeeesh. that's kinda brutal.
  • mirta000mirta000
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,375
    I am in, I am in, I am in! Sooo excited!
    BeckyRebe
  • ImLovinFantaImLovinFanta
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    I went to open up maple story recently and i just look over and click on maple story 2 for some reason and see i got a invite and i was so hype and i'm excited to play :)
    BeckyRebe
  • JayBaeQuanJayBaeQuan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    I got in! I didn't get to play in CB1 so i'm pretty excited to play in CB2! Hope to see some of you guys on there!
    BeckyRebe
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    Just noticed it says in the email how I got in, Tria's tournament participation.
  • AV8erAV8er
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 470
    Yeah I'm fairly salty over not getting in. I've been looking forward to this game for a couple years and the beta exclusivity is something I always cherish.

If they're releasing beta exclusive items like the set they had they shouldnt be limiting how many people get in imo. Give everyone a chance, if they don't login then that's their problem.

Sigh. Played MapleStory for 14 years and have spent at least 2k on the game. I know it's not a lot, but for crying out loud.
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    AV8er wrote: »
    Yeah I'm fairly salty over not getting in. I've been looking forward to this game for a couple years and the beta exclusivity is something I always cherish.

If they're releasing beta exclusive items like the set they had they shouldnt be limiting how many people get in imo. Give everyone a chance, if they don't login then that's their problem.

Sigh. Played MapleStory for 14 years and have spent at least 2k on the game. I know it's not a lot, but for crying out loud.

i mean, if you have enough money to spend 2k on a game, why dont u buy a founders pack?