Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

"Founder's Packs" by CM Cuddles

Comments

• Redds_wizardRedds_wizard
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 700
    I know which pack i am going to buy.. probably the first one!
    take my money! lol
    DanDK
  • ArgetlamArgetlam
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
    edited 1:10AM July 16, 2018
    I think I only saw one or two questions pertaining to this but is it possible for beta access codes via the founder packs to be given to others? I'm thinking of buying one for a friend who hasn't gotten accepted yet if it's possible. Hoping for the information tomorrow so that it gives everyone a chance to think about it before the founders packs are released on the 17th or at least I think itll be on the 17th since the beta is opening on the 18th
    Raionheart
  • LadyLukumsLadyLukums
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 270
    still zero information? day before? nice..
    DanDKArgetlamEryottKoalatysleep
  • Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,900
    honestly hope you guys take this constructively...

i understand how busy you guys at nexon must be right now, i really do. but please in the future can you try to get us major info (like answers to founder's pack questions among other things) a little bit more in advance than the day before things are supposed to go on sale? i think at least if people had some answers by last friday it would have helped a lot of people out. the community is very invested in this game and we all want it to succeed, but i see the lack of communication frustrating/confusing a lot of people. i know you guys probably have to go through a lot to get the ok to release information but please consider your consumers and try to get info out to your community sooner. i don't mean to cause trouble, i just thought you would appreciate some feedback based on what i have seen and heard from people in the community. thank you!
    nEwBVnH.gif
    EryottDanDKLa3elleGumihoyahArgetlamAlzackFiloraKoalatysleep
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,530
    Always_Hid wrote: »
    nEwBVnH.gif

Nice signature!
    Always_Hid
  • ABECEABECE
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,440
    edited 12:12PM July 16, 2018
    I love maplestory but my hate for founders packs is even greater.
  • UaexResistUaexResist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    edited 12:19PM July 16, 2018
    Hello maplers does anyone have an idea at what time we will be allowed to purchase the founder packs on july 17.I am asking this because there is a limited number of packs that will be available and many people have different time zones so i dont want to miss it because i was asleep.
    Thank you
  • DrSpinToWin DrSpinToWin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,930
    Nobody knows for right now, I'd like to know too as I dont want to miss it
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,350
    Administrator
    FAQ for Founder's Packs should be posted by end of day. ;-)
    CrowveDerailChillBearCrazzyGreekSakurameiUaexResistSaienoAlways_Hid
  • LadyLukumsLadyLukums
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 270
    NXACuddles wrote: »

So FAQ will be listed the day of the 1st day into Beta 2? Makes no sense.

People will be playing potentially be playing and we have an "FAQ" on founders packs.
    However you guys did mention that the founders pack would include access into Beta? So again potentially the people who do decide to buy into founders pack miss out on (time) because you guys failed to release info and the ability to buy the founders packs preemptively. Just seems like a poor effort to be honest.

Reading this back it does sound like very much a Q.Q but it really is accurate...
    EryottDanDK
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,080
    LadyLukums wrote: »

So FAQ will be listed the day of the 1st day into Beta 2? Makes no sense.

People will be playing potentially be playing and we have an "FAQ" on founders packs.
    However you guys did mention that the founders pack would include access into Beta? So again potentially the people who do decide to buy into founders pack miss out on (time) because you guys failed to release info and the ability to buy the founders packs preemptively. Just seems like a poor effort to be honest.

Reading this back it does sound like very much a Q.Q but it really is accurate...
    Beta isn't till the 18th, silly :P
    DeathCat
  • UaexResistUaexResist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830

Thanks for the reply but i hope your are more specific about the time the founder packs release its quanitiy is limited which means it could run out in minutes.
    Lioncrest
  • LioncrestLioncrest
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 680

How about a time?
  • LioncrestLioncrest
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 680
    UaexResist wrote: »

Thanks for the reply but i hope your are more specific about the time the founder packs release its quanitiy is limited which means it could run out in minutes.

Exactly...
    DanDK
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 895
    Lioncrest wrote: »
    UaexResist wrote: »

Exactly...

This is why you just no life it at times, the very few times it rewards you imo.
    Lioncrest
  • JointJoint
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,515
    I think the idea of limited founder packs is silly imo. What if someone wants to purchase a pack but can't do so that exact day? Founder packs should be able to be bought anytime before official release at least. Some games even allow you to purchase packs during the official release. Limiting such packs is just going to create more frustration than any good. Also are the limited packs going to be something like the black friday sales on MS1 where you only have a certain time frame to purchase them on that exact day, or are they going be available to purchase all day on the 17th but only on the 17th? How is this limitation going to work?
    Lioncrest
  • ArgetlamArgetlam
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
    Joint wrote: »
    I think the idea of limited founder packs is silly imo. What if someone wants to purchase a pack but can't do so that exact day? Founder packs should be able to be bought anytime before official release at least. Some games even allow you to purchase packs during the official release. Limiting such packs is just going to create more frustration than any good. Also are the limited packs going to be something like the black friday sales on MS1 where you only have a certain time frame to purchase them on that exact day, or are they going be available to purchase all day on the 17th but only on the 17th? How is this limitation going to work?

I'm pretty sure it's only limited because of the beta access that they're also giving out with these packs and so there'll probably only be a hundred to a thousand or so. There are going to be more founders packs unlimited for just before the official release, at least, that's what I've heard and it makes sense to me so.
    DanDK
  • KoalatysleepKoalatysleep
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 790
    edited 4:32PM July 16, 2018

Because last day news is still news right? This is why I have 0 faith in Nexon.
    EryottJusterinoDanDK
  • kloud29kloud29
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    If I do end up getting a founders pack, it'd be purely for the mark of the beta bandanna. I missed my chance to get one in GMS
  • FuneralFuneral
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    Any news on if founder pack give codes instead of instant access, want to share code with a friend.