Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

"Founder's Packs" by CM Cuddles

Comments

• LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    Hey @Kisses1221 !

As Rurumo mentioned above, the higher tier packs include the content of the lower packs. Here's the official statement on it:

NXACuddles wrote: »
    Hi Maplers - I'll try to scrub through and answer as many questions as I can. But I wanted to answer this one right away.

Yes, the Blue Merets and Premium Service does stack if you purchase higher tiered Founder's Packs. For example, if you purchase the Legendary pack, the total amount of Blue Merets is 9,000 and you will receive 90 days of Premium Service.
  • ZydicoZydico
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 845
    Just a quick question that I was hoping to get an official answer to, but I didn't really see a good place to post this. I don't make online purchases too often, and was wondering if a $100 gift card would be able to be used to purchase the ultimate pack.
  • LindelyLindely
    Zydico wrote: »
    Just a quick question that I was hoping to get an official answer to, but I didn't really see a good place to post this. I don't make online purchases too often, and was wondering if a $100 gift card would be able to be used to purchase the ultimate pack.

Hey @Zydico !
    Unfortunately, we don't have official information on the available payment methods as of right now.
    This information should become available next week, so please keep an eye on the official announcements.
  • EryottEryott
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    So we are getting the answers we asked to know how to buy the packs and whats in the the packs to prepare ourselves and know what are we buying the same day the founder packs are release?
  • DanishesDanishes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,000
    Yeah, I'm also wondering how are we paying for the packs? It's quite strange to me that they are planning to sell pre-founder's pack for guaranteed CBT keys the day before CBT starts, but there's no information yet?
    La3elleArgetlam
  • Lukums22Lukums22
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    edited 12:19AM July 15, 2018
    G'day from Sydney Down Under.

I was curious and god forbid I'm blind!

I can't find any info on when the packs will actually be released time wise. Also I was pretty sure I read that packs contain beta access too?

Sorry... probably been asked a million times...

Luke
    Koalatysleep
  • KaoriKaori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520
    edited 12:28AM July 15, 2018
    Hi, i'm from Sydney too :D anyways this is what you are looking for http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/32230/producer-blog-founder-s-packs

edit: didn't read properly, um the time hasn't been announce but it is sometime on the 17th. They haven't given us the time yet and yes every pack does come with a Cbt 2 code but they are limited
    Lukums22Koalatysleep
  • ShokuhouShokuhou
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    edited 12:41AM July 15, 2018
    I also have a question regarding the founder pack.
    can we buy it using NX credit or prepaid ? or it will have a separate option for buying them ? (ex : only available from a link and isnt buyable using NX)
    and if yes, does it mean 99,99$ = 99k NX point ?
    if any GM can answer this. i will be gratefull.
  • KaoriKaori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520
    There hasn't been any news on the payment method.
  • VioletChiVioletChi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
    Okay so i have prepaid money on my account but my husband wants to let me get 50 more in credit, My question is will i be able to pay for the founders pack with the both or would i have to buy prepaid card to pay it in full?
  • LindelyLindely
    VioletChi wrote: »
    Okay so i have prepaid money on my account but my husband wants to let me get 50 more in credit, My question is will i be able to pay for the founders pack with the both or would i have to buy prepaid card to pay it in full?

Hey @VioletChi !
    Unfortunately, there have been no clarification on the payment methods available for Founder Pack purchase. Please keep an eye on the official announcements, we should get that information soon.
    La3elleVioletChi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    edited 9:26AM July 15, 2018
    It says founder packs are limited. is this limited with the code or can i buy at a later date for official launch
  • BunnehBunneh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    10000001 wrote: »
    It says founder packs are limited. is this limited with the code or can i buy at a later date for official launch

Yes the founders packs sold on the 17th will be a presale and will contain the same items as the ones sold before launch
  • Akuma524Akuma524
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,610
    I think they're limited just for beta, but I could be wrong. I can't see why you wouldn't be able to get them at official launch.
    DanDK
  • XphobiaXphobia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,000
    edited 10:23AM September 23, 2018
    Part 2
    DanDKKaori
  • LovinThiccLovinThicc
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 475
    i need the official time on 17th so i can swipe my card to get first founder pack plsss
  • PrinceVernPrinceVern
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Super excited, hope they don't all sell out instantly~
    DanDK
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    Aside from the fact that it seems quite unprofessional that you cannot assemble a simple FAQ in 12 days, you are also approaching CBT2 release date without providing any basic information whatsoever about purchase time and date, payment methods, Meret exchange rate, upgrades, content details, beta key amount and tradeability, and interaction with the Mushking Royale rewards (which you haven't specified how to qualify for, either). This is about a product that you are directly selling to us right now and should have great incentive to tell us more about.

I expect that you will be giving us information by tomorrow, but that's already incredibly late considering the fact that CBT2 is right around the corner and you've taken away any realistic possibility of planning ahead for the limited packs by withholding information until the last minute. It's about time you start taking your information stream a little more seriously since clearly you have enough resources to spare for an endless stream of Twitter promotions but none to answer simple questions.
    Always_HidEryottJujujiArgetlamXphobiaAlzack
  • EryottEryott
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    DanDK wrote: »
    Aside from the fact that it seems quite unprofessional that you cannot assemble a simple FAQ in 12 days, you are also approaching CBT2 release date without providing any basic information whatsoever about purchase time and date, payment methods, Meret exchange rate, upgrades, content details, beta key amount and tradeability, and interaction with the Mushking Royale rewards (which you haven't specified how to qualify for, either). This is about a product that you are directly selling to us right now and should have great incentive to tell us more about.

I expect that you will be giving us information by tomorrow, but that's already incredibly late considering the fact that CBT2 is right around the corner and you've taken away any realistic possibility of planning ahead for the limited packs by withholding information until the last minute. It's about time you start taking your information stream a little more seriously since clearly you have enough resources to spare for an endless stream of Twitter promotions but none to answer simple questions.

I totally agree. We should know what we are buying.
    DanDKArgetlam
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 895
    I'm going to buy it on the 17th myself, because of the fact I've saved this money specifically for this Founder's pack.
    Argetlam