Please read this notice regarding the Crystal Ore shop >> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45351/regarding-the-crystal-ore-shop

[MEGATHREAD] Class Guide

Comments

• NumberNumber
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,615
    This thread need to be updated. They are using old 2016 vids. When some skills have change etc
    DanDKQnexzyKintako
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 19,715
    Number wrote: »
    This thread need to be updated. They are using old 2016 vids. When some skills have change etc

Multiple people have already stated that and I was aware that they were videos from 2016 before adding them. :)

If you could make new 2018 videos I would gladly add them to the thread and give you credit. If you're just looking for more information about the skills, each class guide I have created has the up to date 2018 skill descriptions/screenshots from GMS2 CBT.
  • DatGuyGothDatGuyGoth
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 600
    I really love how the wizard class looks with their skills
  • AnqioniCAnqioniC
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 595
    As a newbie, I find this thread super helpful.
    Thank you for putting them together. Cheers..
    Bamboozler
  • DrPepperMDDrPepperMD
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 420
    edited 9:00AM July 5, 2018
    Thanks for this guide! Glad there is a one-stop shop for this, too bad I was going off of another lesser thread for the first round of testing. This one has given me a lot of insight

I'll definitely try to get you some vids for newer skills, would love to contribute
    Bamboozler
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    AnqioniC wrote: »
    As a newbie, I find this thread super helpful.
    Thank you for putting them together. Cheers..

Glad you liked them! I can't wait for the next closed beta to start so I can update them again. :)

DrPepperMD wrote: »
    Thanks for this guide! Glad there is a one-stop shop for this, too bad I was going off of another lesser thread for the first round of testing. This one has given me a lot of insight

I'll definitely try to get you some vids for newer skills, would love to contribute

If you ever end up making those videos, definitely PM me the links. I'll gladly add them and update the guide! :)
  • MeltdownMeltdown
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 440
    So yeah, from the looks of things, Berserker will be my go to.
  • RaintheswordRainthesword
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
    Thanks for the guide, its really helpful as i only played a day of the beta.
  • SubglaciousSubglacious
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,575
    The outdated stuff was vaguely useful in beta, but now that the game's "released" this thread should no longer be stickied. The ratio of misleading to useful information is too high to justify it IMO.
  • AynixAynix
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,085
    Agree, informations are mostly about 3 years old version.
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    @Subglacious @Aynix - completely agree. I've been MIA for a few months and have no intermediate plans to update the thread or any of its sub threads any time soon.

Happy for it to be removed from being stickied :)