Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

VFM Introduction - DrYoshiyahu

DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
Maplestory 2 Rep: 9,180
edited 6:18PM June 29, 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!

I'm DrYoshiyahu, but you can call me Yoshiyahu, Yoshi, or even 'Doc'. I'm a twenty-two-year-old theology student and a children's minister. In my spare time, I'm a stage actor, a writer, a singer, and a pianist, though only once ever at the same time. I've lived in Melbourne, Australia my whole life, so the time difference certainly makes things interesting: like when Nexon does a livestream at 4am my time.

MapleStory was a huge part of my childhood, and even though I haven't played for many years, since I got my Bowmaster to 200, I still consider it to be my all-time favourite game. I'm incredibly excited for GMS2; I've been waiting ever since KMS2 was announced. You'll be able to find me in-game, on an Archer, in the Oceania server pretty much any time.

Outside of this community, I'm also a moderator for the /r/Paladins subreddit, and formerly /r/Smite. I've got years of moderation experience, so I'm really looking forward to making these forums the best they can be. I can't wait to get to know everyone here!

-Yoshi
FaelightMarkMShángLa3elleYutta

Comments

• ShángSháng
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,455
    edited 9:38PM June 29, 2018
    Woo!

Noice.

- Shang
    DrYoshiyahu
  • iLL_iLL_
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,440
    i've noticed you have a huge presence on the forums and already an active member of the community. I look forward to seeing you more in action.
    DrYoshiyahu
  • PokomonPokomon
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    Here I was getting reading over forums when I spy with my little eye a username I recognised! It's a me Mewtastic~ Looking forward to hopefully seeing you around once the game launches!
    DrYoshiyahu