During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

VFM Introduction - DrYoshiyahu

DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,180
edited 5:18PM June 29, 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!

I'm DrYoshiyahu, but you can call me Yoshiyahu, Yoshi, or even 'Doc'. I'm a twenty-two-year-old theology student and a children's minister. In my spare time, I'm a stage actor, a writer, a singer, and a pianist, though only once ever at the same time. I've lived in Melbourne, Australia my whole life, so the time difference certainly makes things interesting: like when Nexon does a livestream at 4am my time.

MapleStory was a huge part of my childhood, and even though I haven't played for many years, since I got my Bowmaster to 200, I still consider it to be my all-time favourite game. I'm incredibly excited for GMS2; I've been waiting ever since KMS2 was announced. You'll be able to find me in-game, on an Archer, in the Oceania server pretty much any time.

Outside of this community, I'm also a moderator for the /r/Paladins subreddit, and formerly /r/Smite. I've got years of moderation experience, so I'm really looking forward to making these forums the best they can be. I can't wait to get to know everyone here!

-Yoshi
FaelightMarkMShángLa3elleYutta

Comments

• ShángSháng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,555
    Forum Moderator
    edited 8:38PM June 29, 2018
    Woo!

Noice.

- Shang
    DrYoshiyahu
  • iLL_iLL_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,440
    i've noticed you have a huge presence on the forums and already an active member of the community. I look forward to seeing you more in action.
    DrYoshiyahu
  • PokomonPokomon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    Here I was getting reading over forums when I spy with my little eye a username I recognised! It's a me Mewtastic~ Looking forward to hopefully seeing you around once the game launches!
    DrYoshiyahu