Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Guild vs Guild Territory Wars

CapturedRayneCapturedRayne
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,910
edited 3:19PM June 8, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
It is a far stretch, but I believe adding territory wars to gvg in maplestory 2 would be a lot of fun. Back then, guild vs guild in older games like ragnarok were the best end game events to look forward to daily. Recent mmorpg games haven't implemented anything similar to territory wars, or at least done it well, but I think with the customizable dungeons that we are able to make in maplestory 2, this might very well be possible.
GarapaxQuindindoofirthjr

Comments

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    Wait, since when are we able to make customizable dungeons? I believe I read it being suggested somewhere, but I didn't know it was already a thing in the other regional versions.
    Either way, I assume this is some sort of PvP, or enhanced PvE system? They should focus on bringing the combat/dungeon mechanics up to speed first. Would be a shame if you attempted large scale wars with the current setup.
  • GarapaxGarapax
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,185
    A gVg territory event would be pretty sick!
  • CapturedRayneCapturedRayne
    Hmm, I see what you guys mean, and I thought the customizable dungeons were already out, but I could be wrong.
  • doofirthjrdoofirthjr
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    I think this could be implemented as both a PVE and PVP guild system. Imagine having to battle against top guild players for their zones in custom arenas or assaulting entire fortresses that guilds would defend. With PVE in mind it could be a reputation thing where you gain a reputation for contributions to a zone and your guilds icon is displayed with banners or the custom dungeon idea mentioned before. Overall, great idea with a lot of room to make that a masterpiece!
  • CapturedRayneCapturedRayne
    Yeah, I have tried mushking royale as well, which is pretty similar to fortnight in setup, but I think a form of pvp that allows players to cooperate and strategize in groups would be more engaging and fun.