During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Favorite Lore Tidbits from the MS2 Universe?

GailrinGailrin
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
edited 9:42AM May 22, 2018 in General Chat
List your favorite quests, lore tidbits, or even things you would love to see changed. I didn't get a chance to play during the beta, but I'm looking forward to keeping an eye out for interesting content other players may have experienced!

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,050
    Maple Guide
    The wizard's endless dialogue about the desire to make ice cream with ice magic.

One day, loud magic user.

One day...
    mewberiBakaAnikiGailrinSherriAkarhysVixieDanDKForum_Lurker
  • Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,900
    i actually really liked the whole perion questline and surrounding maps in gms2. i think i'll hang out there a lot
    GailrinSherrimewberi
  • GailrinGailrin
    Nilrem wrote: »
    The wizard's endless dialogue about the desire to make ice cream with ice magic.

One day, loud magic user.

One day...

KEeX75q.gif
    Always_HidSherriVixieForum_Lurker
  • LazeLaze
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 700
    I liked the story about the really big turtle
    GailrinDanDKSherriForum_Lurker
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,530
    I would like it changed so there's actual lore.
    Right now they're just making up shallow stuff to excuse a filler questline (so people can rush to 50).
    This thread has good suggestions, therefore everyone is overlooking it.
    NyuramewberiGailrinForum_Lurker
  • NyuraNyura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,690
    At present it doesn't have much depth of lore at all because many things have been removed from the game, which is a great shame since MS in general has always had the vast potential for some pretty interesting NPCs and their stories and the overall lore of the world
    mewberiGailrinForum_Lurker
  • mewberimewberi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,635
    Ludi used to have a fast food place
    20180514_133735_07.jpg
    GailrinForum_Lurker
  • Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,900
    mewberi wrote: »
    Ludi used to have a fast food place
    20180514_133735_07.jpg

giphy.gif
    GailrinmewberiForum_Lurker
  • GailrinGailrin
    Bah, that sucks eggs to hear, maybe it's something we'll get as the game goes on? I dunno, if they keep up to it like MS1, I can see them adding in quite a bit of new content with the story coming with new zones, etc.
  • iLL_iLL_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,440
    the beginning story for the different classes. sadly you never get to finish them :|
    Gailrin
  • AlzackAlzack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,745
    edited 2:10AM May 25, 2018
    While the main storyline looked like a long, generic and linear introduction prologue to me (I expected more, to be honest!) and maps had a feeling of quite big and empty space during CBT, some tidbits of lore raised my interest. I personally liked how origin of masked enemies was revealed inside a book (Observer's Account), how Eve, Katvan and Lennon spent time together in their childhood, you could learn more if you waited long enough to see bubble's content of NPCs. I'd love to know who Roanna Levematri was, what happened to her and who Alberto is/was.

There was NPC in the vicinity of Perion (I don't remember which map I stumbled upon him) and he made me wonder whether Monk would appear as class advancement in the future. NPC was named either as Martial Arts Trainer or Martial Arts Job Trainer.

It was not much but I had fun with exploration and hope that I find even more little things upon official release.
    Kind regards!
    GailrinFiearen
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    Any lore added will always be nice. So as to it making sense... I would pay homage to MS1 content (it is a prequel). And the characters are so super cute to tell. Telling character lore is too easy to pull off with these types of designs. I just wish players realize it's hard to be cheesy when the design is so cute.
    ___.gif

---Drakooon on mobile
    Gailrin