Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Are we allowed to give away our MS1 rewards?

PonkmoPonkmo
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
Posts: 79
Member
edited 3:16PM May 22, 2018 in General Chat
I'd love these rewards, but I play almost exclusively on reboot because despite what everyone says, reboot is a good server. since the email said it's for non reboot worlds, I figured my code would do more good in the hands of somebody who played on the other servers.
Houjuutkmisere

Comments

  • SimpleSimple
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,445
    Posts: 255
    Member
    MS1 rewards?
    but this is MS2...
    Houjuutkmisere
  • TUgiFTUgiF
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,185
    Posts: 75
    Member
    Nope you can´t .
    Gift packs must be redeemed by July 31st, 2018 and are not transferable
    DrakooonDanDKHoujuutkmisere
  • PonkmoPonkmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 79
    Member
    TUgiF wrote: »
    Nope you can´t .
    Gift packs must be redeemed by July 31st, 2018 and are not transferable

    I know that they aren't in game, but I'm asking about giving away the code for the rewards. or are the codes account bound once the email is sent?
    Simple wrote: »
    MS1 rewards?
    but this is MS2...

    CBT participants got MS1 rewards for playing the beta and giving feedback
    Houjuu
  • SimpleSimple
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,445
    Posts: 255
    Member
    Ponkmo wrote: »
    TUgiF wrote: »
    Nope you can´t .
    Gift packs must be redeemed by July 31st, 2018 and are not transferable

    I know that they aren't in game, but I'm asking about giving away the code for the rewards. or are the codes account bound once the email is sent?
    Simple wrote: »
    MS1 rewards?
    but this is MS2...

    CBT participants got MS1 rewards for playing the beta and giving feedback

    how do I claim my MS1 rewards?
    Houjuu
  • mewberimewberi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,685
    Posts: 175
    Member
    you'll have a code which you can use in the cashshop,
    as for if you can give the code yep!
    i gave mine to a friend and someone else gave it out on twitter with no problems~
    DanDKHoujuutkmisere
  • KewkkyKewkky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,235
    Posts: 511
    Member
    What rewards were given? i got picked for CBT while using my account with my MS1 character, but weirdly enough the account that got invited into the MS2 beta was a throwaway mule account I hadn't used for years, even with the green page on my main's account.
    Houjuu
  • TUgiFTUgiF
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,185
    Posts: 75
    Member
    If we get a confirmation to gift these Codes , i will post mine here :D
    Houjuu
  • DreamerZDreamerZ
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,340
    Posts: 47
    Member
    i'll put mine to if we can.

    No need to waste n,n
    Houjuu
  • PonkmoPonkmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 79
    Member
    Kewkky wrote: »
    What rewards were given? i got picked for CBT while using my account with my MS1 character, but weirdly enough the account that got invited into the MS2 beta was a throwaway mule account I hadn't used for years, even with the green page on my main's account.

    using multiple accounts? shame on you smh
    DanDKHoujuuTsenetkmisere
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,950
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited 6:39PM May 22, 2018
    Ms1 rewards? This is the first I'm hearing about this, how do I claim those if I haven't been receiving any emails from Nexon?

    I didn't care much about not getting the survey emailed to me but I'm going to be annoyed if I'm missing out on a gift code because of a technical error...
    mewberiHoujuu
  • FusionistFusionist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,760
    Posts: 84
    Member
    edited 8:08PM May 22, 2018
    Here.

    gSTUZwR.png
    Houjuutkmisere
  • DreamerZDreamerZ
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,340
    Posts: 47
    Member
    I have no plans to get on ms1. So here ya go..
    YP9A6FBXNJLC7UCYUL
    just a simple ''thank you, Z. YOURE THE GREATEST EVA'' would be lovely. lol =n,n=
    Houjuu
  • DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,195
    Posts: 529
    Member
    Yeah, if a mod/admin says it's okay, I'll definitely stick my code here, too.
    Houjuu
  • AlohaAloha
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,415
    Posts: 11
    Member
    Kind of sucks the code doesn't work for Reboot.
    CeliaHoujuu
  • PonkmoPonkmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 79
    Member
    Aloha wrote: »
    Kind of sucks the code doesn't work for Reboot.

    One day they'll see us as a real server. for now we suffer together
    CeliamewberiHoujuutkmisere
  • KewkkyKewkky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,235
    Posts: 511
    Member
    edited 10:51PM May 22, 2018
    Ponkmo wrote: »
    Kewkky wrote: »
    What rewards were given? i got picked for CBT while using my account with my MS1 character, but weirdly enough the account that got invited into the MS2 beta was a throwaway mule account I hadn't used for years, even with the green page on my main's account.

    using multiple accounts? shame on you smh

    I didn't use multiple accounts. I don't even know how it happened, I even forgot I had that throwaway MS1 account. The account I did the Road Trip on was my main account AND it received the green "Congratulations!" screen, but my mule account for some insane unknown reason got the beta invitation email.

    BF1A8YD.png

    CdcqQWM.png

    7MvDMN9.png

    I don't know how to make this any clearer.
    mewberiDrakooonEvoraHoujuuTsenetkmisere
  • HellFoxHellFox
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,575
    Posts: 54
    Member
    edited 5:34AM May 24, 2018
    Here is my coupon.

    If you have already received one feel free to ask another MS1 friend of yours if they want one and pass them this one:

    YTDLC6Q54YL7X4ZJBM
  • PonkmoPonkmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 79
    Member
    Kewkky wrote: »
    Ponkmo wrote: »
    Kewkky wrote: »
    What rewards were given? i got picked for CBT while using my account with my MS1 character, but weirdly enough the account that got invited into the MS2 beta was a throwaway mule account I hadn't used for years, even with the green page on my main's account.

    using multiple accounts? shame on you smh

    I didn't use multiple accounts. I don't even know how it happened, I even forgot I had that throwaway MS1 account. The account I did the Road Trip on was my main account AND it received the green "Congratulations!" screen, but my mule account for some insane unknown reason got the beta invitation email.

    BF1A8YD.png

    I don't know how to make this any clearer.

    that is kind of strange. but if you got the green screen shouldn't it have let you into the beta on your main?
    Houjuu
  • BakaAnikiBakaAniki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,610
    Posts: 157
    Member
    Enjoy whomever wants it

    8xlb8.jpg
    DrakooonHoujuu
  • TUgiFTUgiF
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,185
    Posts: 75
    Member
    Here we go :


    maplekey.jpg
    Drakooon