During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Range of MS2 Community's Age

AlohaAloha
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,415
Posts: 11
Member
edited 7:18PM May 21, 2018 in General Chat
I'm just wondering about what age range the MS2 community falls in, as I see a mixed of people considering this to be a kid's game or on their way into becoming parents.
Celia
  1. What age range do you fall in?190 votes
    1. Less than 13
       0% (0 votes)
    2. 13 to 17
       7% (13 votes)
    3. 18 to 23
       38% (73 votes)
    4. 24 to 29
       43% (82 votes)
    5. 30 to 35
       8% (16 votes)
    6. Over 36
       3% (6 votes)

Comments

  • SagefistSagefist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,650
    Posts: 55
    Member
    This game will definitely have a mature community as MapleStory 1 veterans as well as those who have quit transition into this game. Of course there will be kids playing this game as the Minecraft/ lego style appeals to them.
    AmberaldusLewdPanPantkmiseremewberiSherri
  • DreamerZDreamerZ
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,340
    Posts: 47
    Member
    28 soon. Never too old to enjoy a cute fun game =n,n=
    AmberaldusDanDKNyuraStickfingerZeroliomewberiWarameSherriLaukkahChalki
  • CeliaCelia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,585
    Posts: 56
    Member
    The majority of the community should fall into the college and older range since many of us continue from the nostalgic setting of Maplestory 1 or just got this old waiting for the game. I enjoy an older community as it creates a more mature, social, and active interaction full of great people! Nothing wrong with being younger of course as we were all young in Maplestory 1.
    DanDKPryceriousmewberiAlohaChalkibolder_taste
  • NyuraNyura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,690
    Posts: 296
    Member
    DreamerZ wrote: »
    28 soon. Never too old to enjoy a cute fun game =n,n=

    Already 28 here, and indeed, never too old to enjoy what you like
    ZerolioDreamerZmewberiDanDKFusionistSherriChalki
  • GailrinGailrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
    Posts: 31
    Member
    In my 30s myself. Played the first one when I was younger. I'm guessing most the community will be In their early 20s though.
    AlohaNyuraChalki
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,265
    Posts: 98
    Member
    25 here. Play the game back in 2005 before all that 4th job mumbo jumbo... I feel old now.
    AlohaChalki
  • RocisRocis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,530
    Posts: 56
    Member
    I feel like some people would lie about their age on this post. You cant really prove it unless you show information that really shouldn't be shown on the internet. I could say I'm 28 years old but really I'm 18.
  • ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,690
    Posts: 292
    Member
    There's been multiple threads on this exact same subject with polls. Please search before making a new thread
    DanDK
  • CeliaCelia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,585
    Posts: 56
    Member
    Rocis wrote: »
    I feel like some people would lie about their age on this post. You cant really prove it unless you show information that really shouldn't be shown on the internet. I could say I'm 28 years old but really I'm 18.

    What would they gain from lying on this?
    AlohaNegumiko
  • xMuraxMura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    Posts: 11
    Member
    Could say im 28 too, but really im 28 and 1 half
    GailrinDrakooonMatthias1429SherriChalki
  • MrFedericoMrFederico
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 640
    Posts: 10
    Member
    Rocis wrote: »
    I feel like some people would lie about their age on this post. You cant really prove it unless you show information that really shouldn't be shown on the internet. I could say I'm 28 years old but really I'm 18.

    Why would anyone say is older? In most cases people would say is 18 when actually is 28.
    DanDK
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,990
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Yeah seems most are in their 20s, I assume a lot of people are coming from MS1 which goes back a few years.
    AlohaChalki
  • KewkkyKewkky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,235
    Posts: 511
    Member
    I was born april 20th and am 420 years old

    In all honesty, I don't think a lot of people would lie about their age in an anonymous poll. The more you lie, the more inaccurate it is, and if you ventured into this thread it's probably because you want to compare yourself to the rest of the community. At least that's how it was for me (about to hit 29).
    AlohaChalki
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,265
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Kewkky wrote: »
    I was born april 20th and am 420 years old

    In all honesty, I don't think a lot of people would lie about their age in an anonymous poll. The more you lie, the more inaccurate it is, and if you ventured into this thread it's probably because you want to compare yourself to the rest of the community. At least that's how it was for me (about to hit 29).

    You must be fun at parties.
    NilremGailrinDreamerZMatthias1429
  • FusionistFusionist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,750
    Posts: 84
    Member
    I'm honestly glad the demographic is leaning towards younger adults; at least now I can have a glimmer of hope that I won't start MapleStory 2 and see sh*t like:

    "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"
    "CYKA BLYAT"
    "Buying gf"
    "Trimming armor 2 trades pm me"
    "Like for refund system"
    "[Insert random Fortnite channel advertisement here]"
    "The person below me triple gay"
    AlohaDrakooonChalki
  • CeliaCelia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,585
    Posts: 56
    Member
    Fusionist wrote: »
    I'm honestly glad the demographic is leaning towards younger adults; at least now I can have a glimmer of hope that I won't start MapleStory 2 and see sh*t like:

    "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"
    "CYKA BLYAT"
    "Buying gf"
    "Trimming armor 2 trades pm me"
    "Like for refund system"
    "[Insert random Fortnite channel advertisement here]"
    "The person below me triple gay"

    The good old days where every 12 year old kid has been in bed with your mom.
    AlohaChalki
  • CubeNoobCubeNoob
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,060
    Posts: 142
    Member
    Aloha wrote: »
    I'm just wondering about what age range the MS2 community falls in, as I see a mixed of people considering this to be a kid's game or on their way into becoming parents.

    =O A lot of young adults, I mean this game was amazing in our teenage years!
    AlohaChalki
  • KewkkyKewkky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,235
    Posts: 511
    Member
    Xionicomad wrote: »
    Kewkky wrote: »
    I was born april 20th and am 420 years old

    In all honesty, I don't think a lot of people would lie about their age in an anonymous poll. The more you lie, the more inaccurate it is, and if you ventured into this thread it's probably because you want to compare yourself to the rest of the community. At least that's how it was for me (about to hit 29).

    You must be fun at parties.

    Why would I go to parties when there's plenty of good games to play home?
    AlohaCeliaSherriChalki
  • PonkmoPonkmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 79
    Member
    wtf why is everybody playing in my age range?
    DrakooonChalki
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    Posts: 947
    Member
    Fusionist wrote: »
    I'm honestly glad the demographic is leaning towards younger adults; at least now I can have a glimmer of hope that I won't start MapleStory 2 and see sh*t like:

    "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"
    "CYKA BLYAT"
    "Buying gf"
    "Trimming armor 2 trades pm me"
    "Like for refund system"
    "[Insert random Fortnite channel advertisement here]"
    "The person below me triple gay"

    Ahh, the non-filter chat days of MMOs. You could get away with anything in those days. Who actually knew that kind of chat would even exist anyways? The first exploits to break the game were those days. It will be interesting to see if there will be a new audience that will break the game in some unannounced way again.

    ---Drakooon on mobile
    Chalki