Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation
Closed

The Closed Beta Has Ended!!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,080
    I actually loved Maplestory 2, the style and sounds of this game are extremely cute! Probably everything in there was nice and i did not encounter any bugs/glitches during this week. The only thing that bothered me is that we can't dye all parts of outfits, would be cool if we had the ability to choose clothing parts and dye them, like in Mabinogi. I was really surprised when i found out that we can get Mabinogi OST and even get "Milletian" title after playing it. I was fangirling so bad lol. Will definitely wear that title again when this game comes back! <3
    I remember trying out old Maplestory, but i dropped it after few days (back in... 2011 maybe?), wasn't a fan of how it looked like and the game was pretty confusing to me, probably because i was still a teen without enough experience of online gaming back then. So yeah... Maplestory 2 > Maplestory :D
    TigerpawsHoujuuTrevor_Mendes
  • AlzackAlzack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,745
    Thank you very much for the possiblity to participate in Closed Beta, it's the first time in many years that I played long sessions every day for the whole week. I found MS2 to be quite an enjoyable experience despite issues encountered within game and I'm looking forward to see what will be coming up next.
    Keep up the good work!
    Houjuu
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    Please hurry and release it... I feel the withdrawals already. It was amazing at first frustrating learning new things but once I got the hang of it, I was addicted
    Houjuu
  • Trevor_MendesTrevor_Mendes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,310
    Mugcake wrote: »
    I loved every single second of this!! Never before had I invested so many hours in a closed beta :)
    I'm really looking forward the next time I can play :> as a "see you next time" I stayed playing "Cygnus Garden" on my harp in Tria till the very last second <3

thats like

so beautiful lol
    Houjuu
  • AskadAskad
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    CBT fun AF ;D
    Houjuu
  • XkorpitronXkorpitron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 405
    T'was an amazing experience to be part of CBT, hope it gets released soon, i enjoyed fishing and farming professions, hopefully they dont ruin the game with the cash shop, im just fine if they put convenience items and skins on the in game shop, the only downside of that, is the farm is going to be slower.
    Houjuu
  • SparkleeSparklee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,340
    Forum Moderator
    Truth be told... I was feeling rather pessimistic about Maplestory 2 when so much can be (and should be) done to make Maplestory good again.
    So when I heard about Maplestory 2 having a Closed Beta Test, I took this opportunity to see whether it was a game worth playing.

And well........ I NEED THE OFFICIAL RELEASE ASAP !!!!!!!!!!
    Actually really enjoyed the entire experience of CBT. I was getting annoyed that I needed to stop playing to go to work. I found the game that fun to play!
    Aside from questing, I really did enjoy the fishing side of things, as well as the musical instruments.

So I am so thankful to have been part of the CBT, I can't wait for official release now! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON! :D
    MinghaoTigerpawsHoujuu
  • CassieCassie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,915
    I loved the CBT! Thank you for the fun week!
    Houjuu
  • MakanukaMakanuka
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 205
    i want play the beta now.
    Houjuu
  • LaukkahLaukkah
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
    I can't remember the last time I had this much fun playing a game, a total blast from start to finish.
    Sadly my internet was down the whole last day of the beta so I missed the last bit, but I'll be looking forward to the next beta!
    Houjuu
  • KeneronKeneron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,225
    Really enjoyed the CBT! I honestly don't know what to do with my free time now that it's over.
    In a sense, I want Official Launch to come out really soon, so I can get back to playing!
    But I also would like to see another Beta Test, with changes in the game from the feedback that was given, so that our voices are heard and that they are actually impacting the game.
    Pepper'n'ShameHoujuu
  • LynosLynos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 325
    Merci pour la beta le jeux est grave cool !!! no pay to win please !:) <3
    CylilHoujuuLightmey28
  • SekireiFTWSekireiFTW
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 205
    I enjoyed every minute. Thank you so much for the opportunity
    Houjuu
  • IycheeIychee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 655
    I didn't get the survey email but I participated in the beta! Would love to give feedback through it, unsure who to contact about it.
    Houjuu
  • coldreactivecoldreactive
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    Hopefully some day, they will announce an open beta date or something. I signed up for CBT ages ago, but never got in /shrug.
    Houjuu
  • Twixy2017Twixy2017
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 315
    The game was amazing can't wait for official release ^^
    SequinHoujuu
  • LadyAnoLadyAno
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 325
    Oh yeah, I loved the Closed Be... wait I wasn't invited -.-
    Darkpixie99RandomHappinessHoujuu
  • DerpityDerpDerpityDerp
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 105
    I'VE PLAYED MAPLE STORY SINCE I WAS LIKE 9. I WANNA PLAY DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Houjuu
  • CylilCylil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,670
    edited 9:47AM May 19, 2018
    angryjones wrote: »
    The streamers make a lot of mails to get keys, then they use it to make giveways and get views and the most important thing get donations from them. This is how Twitch works for you. And i still think that give another key to who already played on CBT is wrong. If they really whant to stress the servers and make a real test in the game they will give keys to other countrys and people with diferent settings PCs to see how works with them too.

Sorry for the late reply.
    As stated in my prior post; Maples CBT doesn't hand out "Beta Keys". The CBT invite is tied to your email and cannot be handed out. While I haven't encountered any MS2 streamers offering giveaways, if you know of any streamer that is abusing this though, by making numerous email accounts and then selling/giving them away on their streams, then I'm sure MS2 staff would love to know of these streamers, as I'm sure such things are against the ToS.

As for the last remark; A new wave of CBT invites are most likely going to continue in the next Closed Beta.
    Just have to be patient.
    Houjuu
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,315
    edited 12:17PM May 19, 2018
    Yeah, being locked out of the CBT the entire time was Engaging and Exciting.
    I'll be sure to laugh at everyone who participated in the meme fest when customs cost you real money.
    Lurking on the forums, waiting to find answers to if the mannequin housing furniture has any class/gender restrictions certainly was Enjoyable!
    Houjuu
This discussion has been closed.