During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC
Closed

The Closed Beta Has Ended!!

Comments

• SamiNoirSamiNoir
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,140
    this made me actully like maplestory, :D miss it already <3
    SherriMatijaKoalatysleepHoujuu
  • SirPurpleSirPurple
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 655
    It was really fun to play thank you all! I cant wait for release ,and play with my friends.
    SherriHoujuu
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,315
    Wait, did I hear that right? Everyone who got in gets to round 2, but everyone else shut out has yet ANOTHER critical rate to not get in?
    Dude... we just got Nex'owned. (Again...)
    Houjuu
  • ElyizusElyizus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 445
    Elyizus: I dont feel so good
    Maple World: Are you alright?
    Elyizus: I dont know I dont Know
    Elyizus: I dont wanna go... I dont wanna go ....
    Elyizus: Sir Maple World, Please I dont wanna go....
    Elyizus: Im sorry.... *it becomes dust*
    TseneRandomHappinessKoalatysleepSherriHoujuu
  • stan1225stan1225
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 625
    TBH, besides a few small bugs I thought the gameplay was amazing!! The raids were the most fun, I had in a while. Something I suggest is having a party system where you can pick what classes, you need. Also getting to level 50 was difficult, but I suggest that you increase the level cap. Besides that I really enjoyed all the questing, raiding, all the customization and the black market. I really think the game should be ready to be rele.ased soon, and that you guys did a great job making this game. I can't wait for the official release .
    SherriHoujuuDessiii
  • DuniaDunia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 880
    edited 3:59PM May 16, 2018
    Illya – Server Amur (South America)

That was fun.

Now... Can we have more forum avatars? A way to put our main server below our avatar? What about our in-game nickname too, perhaps?
    MiogarnaKoalatysleepWillermSherriSpecksPepper'n'ShameHoujuu
  • MoranacMoranac
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    This CBT was definitely an awsome thing !
    Keep the good work so we can appreciate even more the release ! <3
    SherriHoujuu
  • TseneTsene
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,475
    edited 4:01PM May 16, 2018
    Thank's to the developers and thank's to everyone who played during cbt! It was such a blast to participate, I played soooo much. See you all wonderful people again soon <3
    SherriHoujuu
  • MitsuneMitsune
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,325
    Had a blast! Can't wait for more :3
    SherriHoujuu
  • GraphicsManGraphicsMan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 715
    too sad i ididn't make it to level 50. but i'm so happy with what i've done..
    can't wait for the full game release!
    SherriHoujuu
  • AstraeaAstraea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
    Curious to see the direction this game goes after the CBT, if it changes direction from what it's already going. From a viewers perspective, the game looks good and doesn't seem like theres much, if any issues. I'm still curious to try the game myself.
    SherriHoujuu
  • ShángSháng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,555
    Forum Moderator
    edited 5:30PM May 16, 2018
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    This last week has been a blast and a half, but our time is up and the MapleStory 2 Closed Beta has sadly come to an end.
    AmefXWh.jpg

Don't forget, everyone that participated d in this Closed Beta will automatically qualify for any additional beta tests. Once again, thank you for your help putting MapleStory 2, and our systems, through their paces. We can't wait to welcome you back to Maple World!

Looking forward to what's coming up next!

- Shang
    SherriHoujuu
  • PoetrycricketPoetrycricket
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    I noticed when taking my wrap-up survey that when I answered No to did you ever play MS it would not advance the survey, I had to answer yes even though I only played MS for about 2 hrs and got bored. (Sorry it just wasnt "my thing" but I LOVE MS2!!)
    SherriHoujuu
    Dunia wrote: »
    Illya – Server Amur (South America)

That was fun.

Now... Can we have more forum avatars? A way to put our main server below our avatar? What about our in-game nickname too, perhaps?

I would love to be able to use our in game snapshot as an avatar!
    SherriHoujuuDunia
  • SnugglebuuSnugglebuu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 625
    I noticed when taking my wrap-up survey that when I answered No to did you ever play MS it would not advance the survey, I had to answer yes even though I only played MS for about 2 hrs and got bored. (Sorry it just wasnt "my thing" but I LOVE MS2!!)

I had a similar issue. Is this intended or a bug? Id rather not lie to complete the survey
    Houjuu
  • MissDisconnectMissDisconnect
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 405
    I loved it so much! So sad to see it end so soon. Now I'm like "What the heck am I gonna play now?!"
    Houjuu
  • CassidyCassidy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,410
    I loved the beta a lot!

I haven't gotten the email for the survey yet though, anyone else? My friend got his a couple hours ago :(
    Houjuu
    Really enjoyed this game! Already have my son and his wife chompin at the bit to be able to play. Really successful beta, awesome job!
    Houjuu
  • MatijaMatija
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 915
    My first Closed Beta for an MMO ever, and I have to say, I really enjoyed the time I put into it. I made new friends, had fun trying out all the systems, showing off music. It was such a good time and am looking forward for more to come!
    Houjuu
  • PorcelainBluePorcelainBlue
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    Really loved the Closed Beta gameplay experience, I enjoyed it so much! Wish for the Official Launch to come out soon!
    Houjuu
This discussion has been closed.