Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

[Delelting] Holy Sanctum Recruitment ♥ [NA East]

Comments

• NachoSixNachoSix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,045
    My ign/nickname is Elk or Glitch
    During CBT I mained thief, lots of DPS, got pretty good at it, might main it during launch as well if you need some DPS for your guild.
    I am active usually during 10am-3pm EST, and 10pm to 8AM est on my days off from work, (Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays)
    I think 60% of the reason I play this game is the aesthetic, the other 40% is to chill with the community.
    Gameplay is fun, and being geared is nice, but without the community, what's the point?
    I wanna have fun, and chill.
    If I could be any fictional character, I would have to be Casshern, from Casshern Sins, tragic anime with a good moral lesson, I would recommend it if you're into that weeb stuff.
    My reason for joining is simply because your marketing tactics are great, who wouldn't want to join after reading through the 1st page of comments, the other pages are just cherries on top. But seriously, you all seem laid back, which is an atmosphere I want to join and contribute to.
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    @Katsukai & @NachoSix
    Link sent! ♥
    0xZMv8D.png
    NachoSix
  • NachoSixNachoSix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,045
    mikai wrote: »
    @Katsukai & @NachoSix
    Link sent! ♥
    0xZMv8D.png

:D Many thanks
    mikai
  • KarariKarari
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 850
    IGN or Nickname: Karari
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: GMT+0 UK timezone
    A summary of yourself: I like donuts -o-o-
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: IDK
    What's your reason for joining?: I want to make friends and heal people!
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Karari wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Karari
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: GMT+0 UK timezone
    A summary of yourself: I like donuts -o-o-
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: IDK
    What's your reason for joining?: I want to make friends and heal people!

sent pm ♥
  • RoonyRoony
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Hii mikai.. Can I join as Guest ....

I like your guild.
  • KittieshappyKittieshappy
    IGN or Nickname:
    Nanaya or Peko
    Class:
    Wizard :3
    Time zone and active hours:
    11am-10pm EST
    A summary of yourself:
    I'm kind of quiet at first but once I warm up to people I can talk a lot c:
    I'm not too strict on one class in MS2, so I might be around trying out different classes! I might end up wanting to main Priest even, but for now I know I already know I'll enjoy Wizard.
    I'm really excited and looking forward to MS2 a lot! I was around a bit during pre big bang in original MS and I loved it, especially the community aspect of it. A lot of the time in MS if I wasn't leveling or doing quests/events, I'd just be goofing around with friends. :3
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?:
    Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx (I know I'm a weeb)
    What's your reason for joining?:
    This guild looks really friendly and fun! I also love the aesthetic and work that has been put into it. All the drawings are so adorable c:
  • KasheKashe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    Hi there!

IGN or Nickname: Kashe (pronounced cash)
    Class: Wizard ^^
    Time zone and active hours: EST. I work Tuesday/Thursday/Friday (after 5) and different hours on Saturday. Won't really be on June 22 (my bday, turning 22, i'm gonna be drunk :p)
    A summary of yourself: You can call me Kay/Kashe/Cash! I was born in Cape Verde, and moved to Atlanta, GA when I was very young. I recently graduated college so woo! I've always played mmorpgs, starting wit Phantasy Star Universe online and then mainly Fiesta online. This will be my first time playing MS, so I'm very excited. In my free time I like to hang out with friends, go to bars, swim, and blog on tumblr.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Bayonetta for sure.
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm really looking for a sense of community. I really want to create long-lasting friendships here and bond with everyone. Also love that it is LGBTQ+ friendly!

• KeekeroKeekero
    Kashe wrote: »
    Hi there!

Time zone and active hours: EST. I work Tuesday/Thursday/Friday (after 5) and different hours on Saturday. Won't really be on June 22 (my bday, turning 22, i'm gonna be drunk :p)
    A summary of yourself: You can call me Kay/Kashe/Cash! I was born in Cape Verde, and moved to Atlanta, GA when I was very young. I recently graduated college so woo! I've always played mmorpgs, starting wit Phantasy Star Universe online and then mainly Fiesta online. This will be my first time playing MS, so I'm very excited. In my free time I like to hang out with friends, go to bars, swim, and blog on tumblr.
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm really looking for a sense of community. I really want to create long-lasting friendships here and bond with everyone. Also love that it is LGBTQ+ friendly!
    IGN or Nickname:
    Nanaya or Peko
    Class:
    11am-10pm EST
    A summary of yourself:
    I'm not too strict on one class in MS2, so I might be around trying out different classes! I might end up wanting to main Priest even, but for now I know I already know I'll enjoy Wizard.
    I'm really excited and looking forward to MS2 a lot! I was around a bit during pre big bang in original MS and I loved it, especially the community aspect of it. A lot of the time in MS if I wasn't leveling or doing quests/events, I'd just be goofing around with friends. :3
    This guild looks really friendly and fun! I also love the aesthetic and work that has been put into it. All the drawings are so adorable c:

pm both ♥
  • RoonyRoony
    Keekero wrote: »
    Kashe wrote: »
    Hi there!

IGN or Nickname:
    Nanaya or Peko
    Class:
    11am-10pm EST
    A summary of yourself:

pm both ♥

hi keekero can you invite me to your guild as quest till the game come out?
  • HoIyHoIy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,220
    IGN or Nickname: Holy
    Class: TBD
    Time zone and active hours: GMT+8
    A summary of yourself: I'm a potato
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Not sure
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm trying to find the right guild for me. I'm pretty active in-game. Let me know if I can join discord so I can see if I'm a good fit.
  • SlimCokeSlimCoke
    Sounds like a good time.
    IGN or Nickname: SlimCoke (Slim is fine)
    Class: Knight
    Time zone and active hours: I'm in the EST usually anytime after 3-4PM
    A summary of yourself: Pretty low key guy. Got plenty of time nowadays and not much to do with it
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Saber from the fate series was a pretty dope character (If I could be a male version of course)
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm interested in the community your trying to create here. It's not something I've seen promoted the way I see it here. I'd like to be apart of it's growth.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    HoIy wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Holy
    Class: TBD
    Time zone and active hours: GMT+8
    A summary of yourself: I'm a potato
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Not sure
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm trying to find the right guild for me. I'm pretty active in-game. Let me know if I can join discord so I can see if I'm a good fit.
    SlimCoke wrote: »
    Sounds like a good time.
    IGN or Nickname: SlimCoke (Slim is fine)
    Class: Knight
    Time zone and active hours: I'm in the EST usually anytime after 3-4PM
    A summary of yourself: Pretty low key guy. Got plenty of time nowadays and not much to do with it
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Saber from the fate series was a pretty dope character (If I could be a male version of course)
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm interested in the community your trying to create here. It's not something I've seen promoted the way I see it here. I'd like to be apart of it's growth.

pm both ♥
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,120
    edited 11:33PM June 18, 2018
    Although Berserker (only character I tried out) was my main in CBT, I am more than willing to try out Priest (and other characters.) I am new Maplestory; MS2 CBT was my intro to Maplestory and I adore it so much. Love the cute art style and very friendly community :-)

IGN or Nickname: OnlyTheBrave
    Class: Berserker
    Time zone and active hours: MST MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME UTC - 7/MDT MOUNTAIN DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 6
    A summary of yourself: Hi, I'm QueenOfMana. I am a 23 year old male and live in Colorado. I am shy and quiet, but on the other hand can be an oddball and energetic. I like having fun, helping out others, enjoy having intellectual conversations, and video games. I'm also vegan.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Romeo Montague (*°∀°)=3
    What's your reason for joining?: I am very interested in joining your guild as it sounds like the guild I'm looking for - friendly, helpful, social and non-discriminate. I want to make lots of friends and just have a good time. If you are having a bad day, I'm a good listener and will do whatever to see that beautiful smile on your face~ (✿◠‿◠)
    giphy.gif
    I speak in English, French, a little Spanish, and Croatian.
  • AequariusAequarius
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    Although Berserker (only character I tried out) was my main in CBT, I am more than willing to try out Priest (and other characters.) I am new Maplestory; MS2 CBT was my intro to Maplestory and I adore it so much. Love the cute art style and very friendly community :-)

IGN or Nickname: OnlyTheBrave
    Class: Berserker
    Time zone and active hours: MST MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME UTC - 7/MDT MOUNTAIN DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 6
    A summary of yourself: Hi, I'm QueenOfMana. I am a 23 year old male and live in Colorado. I am shy and quiet, but on the other hand can be an oddball and energetic. I like having fun, helping out others, enjoy having intellectual conversations, and video games. I'm also vegan.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Romeo Montague (*°∀°)=3
    What's your reason for joining?: I am very interested in joining your guild as it sounds like the guild I'm looking for - friendly, helpful, social and non-discriminate. I want to make lots of friends and just have a good time. If you are having a bad day, I'm a good listener and will do whatever to see that beautiful smile on your face~ (✿◠‿◠)
    giphy.gif
    I speak in English, French, a little Spanish, and Croatian.

sent a message ~
  • TokiTokiTokiToki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,960
    oh, are you guys still recruiting?
  • KeekeroKeekero
    TokiToki wrote: »
    oh, are you guys still recruiting?

yes we are ♥
  • TokiTokiTokiToki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,960
    IGN or Nickname: TokiToki
    Class: soul binder on its release. Maining wizard in the mean time, and plan on creating a priest and Knight for utility.
    Time zone and active hours: PST, active hours vary
    A summary of yourself: I'm actually a bunny. Likes mysteries and magical girls, hates olives.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I guess the player character in animal crossing.
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm looking for a friendly, more laid back guild
  • KeekeroKeekero
    TokiToki wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: TokiToki
    Class: soul binder on its release. Maining wizard in the mean time, and plan on creating a priest and Knight for utility.
    Time zone and active hours: PST, active hours vary
    A summary of yourself: I'm actually a bunny. Likes mysteries and magical girls, hates olives.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I guess the player character in animal crossing.
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm looking for a friendly, more laid back guild

sent pm ♥
  • VoxulVoxul
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    IGN or Nickname:
    Voxul
    Class:
    Wizard
    Pacific Time, 6+ hours each day
    A summary of yourself:
    I'm a 19 year old guy who absolutely loves mmorpgs and value long lasting friendships within the gaming community. I've played the first Maplestory for 15 minutes with my ex but quit after we both got lost in the world haha (also not a fan of 2D platformers). I also love listening to the soundtracks maple story has to offer.
    Gon from Hunter x Hunter
    I've played a game called Trove for the majority of my time and decided to leave and start anew in a fresh game where i can really pour my time and effort into having fun with a guild to produce results. As I am a new player with very little knowledge of the game, i'm looking for a guild with a welcoming environment where i can help out, play at my own pace and eventually learn everything.