May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation
Closed

The Closed Beta Has Ended!!

Comments

• MugcakeMugcake
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 880
    I loved every single second of this!! Never before had I invested so many hours in a closed beta :)
    I'm really looking forward the next time I can play :> as a "see you next time" I stayed playing "Cygnus Garden" on my harp in Tria till the very last second <3
    SherriHoujuu
  • EphanieEphanie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 535
    Thank you for the opportunity! It was fun. I was on vacation (overseas) so I was not able to play it for too much of the time I was away, but I enjoyed it and can't wait until the official release!
    SherriSikeHoujuu
  • CylilCylil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,670
    angryjones wrote: »
    Yeah cool, give the same people that already played the game another beta key, and the others that are in the queue that never get a key be laid aside. Good work MS staff.
    Ah, dont forget the streamers that get a lot of keys and make giveaways for views in twitch.

To my knowledge; Streamers (or anyone else for that matter) don't get "beta keys". Our email/account is tied to an invite, given directly by Nexon/MS2.
    While I get you're upset that you weren't able to partake in this Closed Beta, NXACuddles didn't mention that only prior CBT'ers will gain access to any future Closed Betas, so there's still hope for you (and many others who didn't get in), to also be chosen for any upcoming CBT's.
    LuniiSherriSikeHoujuu
  • Finn1337Finn1337
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 835
    so hyped for the game, thank u nexon! :)
    SherriSikeHoujuu
  • LuniiLunii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,010
    Yeah cool, give the same people that already played the game another beta key, and the others that are in the queue that never get a key be laid aside. Good work MS staff.
    Ah, dont forget the streamers that get a lot of keys and make giveaways for views in twitch.

Tone down the salt. They didn't say that only current beta players would get into future betas. You'll get your chance, just don't be rude.
    SherriSikeHoujuu
  • angryjonesangryjones
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    Cylil wrote: »

To my knowledge; Streamers (or anyone else for that matter) don't get "beta keys". Our email/account is tied to an invite, given directly by Nexon/MS2.
    While I get you're upset that you weren't able to partake in this Closed Beta, NXACuddles didn't mention that only prior CBT'ers will gain access to any future Closed Betas, so there's still hope for you (and many others who didn't get in), to also be chosen for any upcoming CBT's.

The streamers make a lot of mails to get keys, then they use it to make giveways and get views and the most important thing get donations from them. This is how Twitch works for you. And i still think that give another key to who already played on CBT is wrong. If they really whant to stress the servers and make a real test in the game they will give keys to other countrys and people with diferent settings PCs to see how works with them too.
    Houjuu
  • OldMaplerRichOldMaplerRich
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    How much time for official release? :(
    SherriHoujuu
  • SherriSherri
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,580
    I'm so depressed now that I can't play, it's like a part of my soul left me. I hope the game is released very soon!
    Thank you for all your hard work into making MapleStory 2 the best game I've ever played!
    stusaderSikeHoujuu
  • FlameBlueFlameBlue
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
  • IlikesausagesIlikesausages
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,710
    Even with terrible ping this game is fun to me.
    SherriHoujuu
  • Trevor_MendesTrevor_Mendes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,310
    Sad days, everyone :'(
    crying-northwestern-kid-1489952976-7603.jpg
    SeeKatKnightenSherriHoujuu
  • GummybitesGummybites
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,895
    Bravo!!!!! It was so much fun and so happy to know that we qualify again!~
    SeeSherriHoujuu
  • AquazAquaz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 535
    cheers ~~~~Kawaii guild \o/ \o/ that was a nice week >:D
    SeeSherriHoujuu
  • Trevor_MendesTrevor_Mendes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,310
    @Lunii
    Well said!
    A lot of people battle salt with salt - when they don't realize that only makes it worse
    SeeSherriHoujuu
  • ColaRainColaRain
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 325
    Have not enjoyed so much in a game since the original MapleStory. It brings back memories.
    SeeSherriHoujuu
  • DrLioDrLio
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 835
    Thank you for this wonderful time that you have offered us in the company of a great community and a great game. I loved the experience of this beta again thank you to the entire Nexon team and thank you to the community.
    SeeSherriHoujuu
  • SeeSee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,140
    This was a great experience. I can't wait till full release! :D
    SherriHoujuu
  • DretonDreton
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 930
    edited 3:25PM May 16, 2018
    Really enjoyed the Closed beta thank you for inviting me!!!
    SherriHoujuu
  • oReinhardoReinhard
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
  • RegolantRegolant
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 970
    It was a pleasure to be part of it.

I hate the fact my work didn't let me enjoy it that much, but hey, I managed to taste everyting it could offer.
    I hope the game releases soon, it is an awesome game and I wish everyone could play it
    SherriHoujuu
This discussion has been closed.