Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

End Game Build

ChillBearChillBear
Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,165
edited 1:16PM May 14, 2018 in Heavy Gunner
Thought I'd share my build I'm using at level 50. Nothing special in the way of mathematics, just look at the screen for bigger damage numbers. This looks bigger than other stuff.

I dumped left hand side of the tree at 50 then put points into Electric skills. Electric > bullets IMO. Put my points into crit rate because the advanced stats are confusing and Attack goes up the most with points into crit rate. Flawless logic.

New build:
fXLyQem.jpg

Old Build:
RVEkOSY.jpg
GamerFiend

Comments

• JetUppercutJetUppercut
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,870
    I'm using a build similar to this. Word of advice for anybody that wants to try spamming lazers: Turn off the Player Voice in sound options unless you want to hear "NEED MORE SPIRIT" every 2 seconds.
  • HicciHicci
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,350
    edited 10:20AM May 15, 2018
    https://imgur.com/a/hw0zcBp

This is what I'm using at the moment with the skillpoints I have at level 50. You can get more trough trophies though. You can swap some points into med kit if you are soloing dungeons or to gatling fire if you are farming mobs. Otherwise it's very solid dps that can be used pretty much everywhere in pve. I'd be interested seeing what other builds people are using tho.

Edit: disregard the passive and put the points into magnetic bomb.
  • rand225rand225
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 205
    Here's my current build.

https://imgur.com/a/2v6diPT

You can remove M-Bomb for Med kit if you are soloing. I have experimented with alot of builds but this one seems like the most dmg output. I could be wrong :D. Please share more builds so we can compare.

Thanks
  • FelineFunnyFelineFunny
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,410
    edited 3:39AM May 14, 2018
    9VVRPjq.png

I haven't really ventured with other builds, so mine isn't a very reliable reference.
    I've considered swapping Adv. Bullets for something else but idk
  • ChillBearChillBear
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,165
    edited 1:18PM May 14, 2018
    This is the build I'm using now.

Electric blast does the same DPS as bullet spray but has the added benefit of hitting multiple mobs. Lock on is used for a relatively low cool down burst, although the cast time is a bit annoying (I've hit 100,000 damage on a crit with lock on).

F59fdaP.jpg

Edit: Looks like the wording of satellite is poop but it seems to increase the damage of electric blast. Reverted to old build.
    Zoccq
  • ZoccqZoccq
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,100
    ChillBear wrote: »
    This is the build I'm using now.

Electric blast does the same DPS as bullet spray but has the added benefit of hitting multiple mobs. Lock on is used for a relatively low cool down burst, although the cast time is a bit annoying (I've hit 100,000 damage on a crit with lock on).

F59fdaP.jpg

Edit: Looks like the wording of satellite is poop but it seems to increase the damage of electric blast. Reverted to old build.

Beautiful attack rating haha. This is similar to what I've done. I hope to do some more testing and get accurate animation times for skills to really dive into the numbers..
  • SixaxisSixaxis
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,635
    I'm a firm believer that everyone should always have 8 points into Rocket Launcher by Lv50. Only takes 0.5s to cast, does good impact damage, and does DoT until it's back off CD again so it's great for Bosses. That skill tool-tip was bugged, so it actually increases in burn duration by 1 sec per level.
    ArurauneZoccq