May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

when will the next beta players be anounced?

blacktigaryiblacktigaryi
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,325
edited 6:06AM May 12, 2018 in General Chat
When will the next beta players be anounced becaus I was not chosen this time will theire be a second beta face? becaus I am really exited about the game and wane start freakin it and meet new people :)
BearSensei
  1. who is already i the beta ad who is not?35 votes
    1. already in the beta
       49% (17 votes)
    2. still waiting
       51% (18 votes)

Comments

• blacktigaryiblacktigaryi
    When will the next beta players be anounced becaus I was not chosen this time will theire be a second beta face? becaus I am really exited about the game and wane start freakin it and meet new people :)

rip sad that I can not play yet
  • BearSenseiBearSensei
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,240
    um no one knows if they will have a 2nd CBT it might just go straight to OBT but again its only speculation, so uh There might be a 2nd CBT after this one and even maybe a 3rd. They could potentially have a 2nd one and add more players to see how the servers will react and stuff to more people and maybe see if they fix the current bugs and see if more show up later. Never know pray for the best i guess XD
    blacktigaryi
  • ConakConak
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 855
    I've been waiting for this to come to NA and Europe for years now, so my dream is that a founders pack gets made that includes BETA access, so that I can buy it and play :P
    TwixMonsterYinYangblacktigaryi
    BearSensei wrote: »
    um no one knows if they will have a 2nd CBT it might just go straight to OBT but again its only speculation, so uh There might be a 2nd CBT after this one and even maybe a 3rd. They could potentially have a 2nd one and add more players to see how the servers will react and stuff to more people and maybe see if they fix the current bugs and see if more show up later. Never know pray for the best i guess XD
    @BearSensei
    I will pray to
  • kinsuyakinsuya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    I doubt there will be another beta where access is restricted.

We'll likely head into open beta.
    blacktigaryiTsene
    kinsuya wrote: »
    I doubt there will be another beta where access is restricted.

We'll likely head into open beta.
    rip theire are some really nice beta cosmetics
  • Phantomx79Phantomx79
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    I hope they allow people that didn't get invited a chance to get some of the outfit/mount stuff that the cbt folks are getting. I also missed the road to beta event as I was out of town so that too I hope we have a chance at getting.
    blacktigaryi
  • MatboksenMatboksen
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,690
    I don't even think there will be a open beta. I think we will head straight to the full release :O
    blacktigaryiTsene
  • MiguelxMiguelx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,885
    Phantomx79 wrote: »
    I hope they allow people that didn't get invited a chance to get some of the outfit/mount stuff that the cbt folks are getting. I also missed the road to beta event as I was out of town so that too I hope we have a chance at getting.

The outfits and mounts are just for testing, everything in cbt is getting deleted, the road trip rewards were available to everyone.
    The only thing cbt players get is a title and a hat, and to receive those, you need to hit a milestone in the actual cbt, so not even all the cbt players will be getting them.
    blacktigaryi