Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Attendence reward nowhere to be found

AlbertikosAlbertikos
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,240
edited 2:53PM May 9, 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello guys,

So as soon as I logged in I created a character, I watched the first cinematic and realised I was to hyped and made a mistake in my IGN.
I did not do the tutorial or opened the reward calendar.
I ended up deleting this character and recreate a new one.
After the tutorial i opened the reward calendar and the day one is CHECKED but i have nothing in my mailbox.

My guess is it went on the first character i logged in as soon as i logged into it but i still wanted to let you guys know in case it's not what happened!

Thanks for your enventual help and your game is still awesome <3

Comments

• WayLayWayLay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 795
    It's not a bug, these items where mailed to the first character you've created. Sadly you have deleted the character and the mail is lost :( Sorry
  • AlbertikosAlbertikos
    Well it is also my guess @waylay . As I said if you read till the end of my post.

But I only watched the first cinematic on this char so it would be pretty unfortunate if they'd distributed the gift right away at the log in.. !

Anyways, I also think the items are lost but I will wait an answer from an actual offial not a player
  • SamualSamual
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    edited 7:10PM May 9, 2018
    I didn't get my first day reward I'm having the same problem as well. I deleted my first character as well but I never logged in on it or any of the other characters. Kind of sucks if the items were sent to the very first character you make but haven't even logged in once to accept it and it ends up being lost.... I hope this is a bug. MS1 doesn't confirm if you accepted a login reward unless the player logs in and actually confirms they want the item to be accepted on the character they're on.
  • SumGieSumGie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,405
    WayLay wrote: »
    It's not a bug, these items where mailed to the first character you've created. Sadly you have deleted the character and the mail is lost :( Sorry

Oh, so the whole "sent to characters created after earning the roadtrip bonuses" thing only refers to post beta characters? Because I made an alt to test this feature, only to not receive anything from the roadtrip. Tested it twice actually, and tried relogging. I only have the bonuses on my first character.
  • AlbertikosAlbertikos
    Same I realised afterward that I didn't received the items from the roadtrip but they will be redistributed in the official release anyway so no big worries about that