Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

SarumoninSarumonin
MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
edited 5:41PM May 9, 2018 in Fan Media
vjORDJi.jpg

What's up guys?

I'll be giving away 2 Closed Beta Keys for MapleStory 2, sponsored by Nexon. If you want in on these keys, visit this video and make sure to comment as to why you would like a key and why you think you should win the key!

Alternatively, you can also visit the livestream today at 1 PM EST / 11 AM PST for a chance to win a key live on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/sarumonin/

Best of luck to you all and I can't wait to see you guys in-game!
LopttRinqoMipieCytekLezarDMF

Comments

• BanksBanks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,765
    Sarumonin wrote: »
    vjORDJi.jpg

What's up guys?

I'll be giving away 2 Closed Beta Keys for MapleStory 2, sponsored by Nexon. If you want in on these keys, visit this video and make sure to comment as to why you would like a key and why you think you should win the key!

Alternatively, you can also visit the livestream today at 1 PM EST / 11 AM PST for a chance to win a key live on Twitch!
    https://twitch.tv/sarumonin/

Best of luck to you all and I can't wait to see you guys in-game!

I thought there were no keys.

I thought the acceptance was account bound?

giphy.gif
    Kranpho
  • LopttLoptt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,205
    edited 8:52AM May 9, 2018
    Nope, seems like there are still keys available and were given to content creators to give away. :> wishing everyone luck with getting those CBT keys!

giphy.gif
  • BearSenseiBearSensei
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,240
    Meh probably a rigged giveaway like always, they could have just given those extra keys away to people who wanna play it sucks
    KranphoYinYang
  • SarumoninSarumonin
    BearSensei wrote: »
    Meh probably a rigged giveaway like always, they could have just given those extra keys away to people who wanna play it sucks

Well, I'm happy to announce that I don't do that. Even some players reached out to me - even my close friends, ON STREAM - asking for keys, and I told them straight up, while Live, I don't intend on giving out keys to friends. These keys were given to me to give away on a social channel (Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, FB, etc.), and I won't abuse that trust from Nexon just to get my friends to play with me. But then again, I'm just a stranger on the internet and believing anything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt, so believe what you will I guess.
  • robtbsrobtbs
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    edited 3:49PM May 9, 2018

lol even nexon "random" seleccion, is always riggered

or you forgot the fake nvidia contest?
  • NoinvitesNoinvites
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    ah a video, very nice. I would rather wait.
    Not gonna give you free view
    but a free dislike is for you
  • TechnikTechnik
    edited 7:41PM May 9, 2018
    How are you announcing the winners?

(I'm deaf and skipped through how you'll announce the winners and when)

GLHF all
  • King_ZelosKing_Zelos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,190
    Oh boy! Another chance for me to get disappointed. Here goes nothing!
  • xAtticusxxxAtticusxx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,120
    Sarumonin wrote: »

Well, I'm happy to announce that I don't do that. Even some players reached out to me - even my close friends, ON STREAM - asking for keys, and I told them straight up, while Live, I don't intend on giving out keys to friends. These keys were given to me to give away on a social channel (Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, FB, etc.), and I won't abuse that trust from Nexon just to get my friends to play with me. But then again, I'm just a stranger on the internet and believing anything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt, so believe what you will I guess.

I respect that.
    Goodluck to everyone!
  • LezarDMFLezarDMF
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,010
    gimme a key pleasse
  • DatahoundDatahound
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,395
    So many people didn’t get a key, on yesterday’s livestream I heard one of the devs say he was cringing because of all the viewers who wouldn’t win.

I don’t envy you picking who gets a key, that’s gotta be cringing to hand select instead of leaving it to chance ( via raffle ) - I read the other people’s comments ( like the one about the guy growing up poor and saving cash to go Internet cafe ) and I tell ya I wouldn’t be able to hand pick..
  • SarumoninSarumonin
    Datahound wrote: »
    So many people didn’t get a key, on yesterday’s livestream I heard one of the devs say he was cringing because of all the viewers who wouldn’t win.

I don’t envy you picking who gets a key, that’s gotta be cringing to hand select instead of leaving it to chance ( via raffle ) - I read the other people’s comments ( like the one about the guy growing up poor and saving cash to go Internet cafe ) and I tell ya I wouldn’t be able to hand pick..

For the livestream, I used a bot to randomly choose a name.

For the video, I'll be doing a similar thing. I'll have the help of my mods to choose the best comments and put the names all in a randomizer.

It makes it a little bit easier, and I feel less guilty for those that don't win. RNG sucks but at least it's fair.
    Datahound
  • Tsuki2609Tsuki2609
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    is this still going or ended already?
  • MasterwindMasterwind
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    Tsuki2609 wrote: »
    is this still going or ended already?

ended