During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC
Closed

Unfair treatment by Nexon Developers.

Comments

• ExenusExenus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,070
    JordMafia wrote: »
    I played the game for that long as well but I'm 100% postive the reason why I didnt get in was because I was perma banned when I was a kid for hacking (trying to level up hurt my 13 year old soul give me a break).

Its some feels bad man that i wont get the hat because im a sucker for that stuff but oh well.

BY THE SNAP OF NEXONS FINGERS IT WAS DECIDED THAT MY CHANCES FOR THE BETA WERE DUSTED

Uhh, can't you avoid all that by making a new account? e_e;;
  • ChocolaidsChocolaids
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,100
  • BlackheartBlackheart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 660
    What a wonderful community
  • ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,690
    Do some people not realise this is a Closed Beta TEST. It's a test. This is simply to ensure that the experience will be good for the masses on official release. Why do you have to feel entitled to TEST the game? Really, some people are upset over such trivial things these days; no wonder they call it the snowflake generation.
    SumGieAnOldGeezerArgetlamSherri
  • wackalotwackalot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 680
    edited 2:22AM May 8, 2018
    i been playing pokemon since im 10 years old, where are my shinies!
    so unfair xD..

*to be honest i think the invites outside the first 10k were random
    NiharahArgetlamSherri
  • MisterbonezMisterbonez
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    It's one of the best ways to attract a wider audience, plus the MS vets will have a less fresh approach to MS2 than newbies.

The style of play to the npc's will have a different effect on vets and on newbies. To accurately get a good result to improve upon you need to mix these.

I admit, the vets shuld get an extra reward in order to give back a little to the loyal players, but Nexon should't jeopardize the game for a few unhappy customers that didn't make CBT
    Argetlam
  • SaitanaSaitana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,060
    It was random.....
    Wait till full release which won't be long.
    People need to get over it....
    Argetlam
  • RocisRocis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,530
    huh... okay...
    Argetlam
  • NanokoNanoko
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,860
    edited 4:54AM May 8, 2018
    I am seriously questioning the IQ of some of these people making these kinds of threads.
    tenor.gif
    ShockedplsFantasyLiedAikatearsArgetlamSherriQueenOfMana
  • widefacewideface
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,830
    It's only a god damn beta. It's not like you're locked out of the game.
    DarlinghavenArgetlamSherri
  • TigzarKxJTigzarKxJ
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,065
    wideface wrote: »

Exactly .... Just play the game when it comes out.
    ArgetlamSherri
  • Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,900
    TigzarKxJ wrote: »
    wideface wrote: »

Exactly .... Just play the game when it comes out.

bonus: you can play the full game with no major bugs/restrictions because all the beta testers did they're job (hopefully) and reported all the issues they had/found during beta, allowing nexon to fix and improve the game so it's good to go for launch.
    ArgetlamSherri
  • RandgriftRandgrift
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,425
    It is definitely unfair for the people who have been playing Maplestory from day 1 of its birth until now and now, are not able to play Closed Beta of Maplestory 2.

Stay mad, bro. I will enjoy the game at your place don't worry.
    Always_HidAnOldGeezerArgetlamSherri
  • Jran64Jran64
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,360
    Prime504 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Update 2: My mom walked in on me crying asking what was wrong i told her i didn't get into MS2 Closed beta. She has no clue what this is, so i told her every time she tells me to take out the trash and i respond with i can't and she tells me to pause the game and i tell her i can't pause real life, that this is the game i'm talking about, which blatantly denied me my birthright to Closed beta. I cried for hours my father then walked in and i had a picture of the CB hat on my screen wishing i could be united with it. He asked me why would i want a hat with "C0ck Blockers" abbreviated on it. I sobbed louder this pleb doesn't respect the God mode item that could make me special years down the line when i get in a argument with someone over who played the longest and i equip that hat. What does my dad know he is just a cop.....god. Everyone is downstairs laughing at my saying i'm going through a phase, BUT IM NOT. THIS IS NOT A PHASE THIS IS ME FIGHTING FOR MY THRONE on forums trying to prove i'm the RIGHTFUL ULTIMATE PLAYER OF MAPLESTORY. I was there when Fangblade hit 200, during the glory days. I was there when the bomb known as Reboot dropped killing my server. I was there and i stayed strong, because i knew one day i would be rewarded, this has been the ground zero of my life. I am still in shock and awe that the GMs didn't notice my greatness. I call out the them notice me senpai as a last hope to be revered among the special class of hat wearers. I can't let this end like this I have to keep fighting in order for Nexon to call out to me and change my yellow screen into GREEN. This will not be the end. I will keep going not stopping. I will be the MLK of maplestory here to stop the segregation of CB hat wearers from the Non cb hat wearers with maple armor on. The impact of the hat along with the week of game time is limitless in my eyes, i won't allow nexon to break my heart. So i am going to make this harder then it needs to be because doing stuff the easy way is for quitters. That is what we do nexon we fight and argue and piss each other off but at the end of the day i care about you and i assume you care about me because thats how we are! But that doesn't mean you can deny me Closed beta like it is nothing. SO NO ITS NOT OVER.

Lol nice bait
    Argetlam
  • BearSenseiBearSensei
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,240
    Honestly i agree with you i am kinda sad i supported MS since day 1, and have been constantly playing on the other hand a buddy of mine just signed up like 4 days ago and he got a key and i dint am really sad i thought they would give priorities to loyal players but its whatever cant do anything about it
  • CheerfulDesertCheerfulDesert
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,960
    No one cares how long you've been playing Maplestory for. Beta testing for ANY game is a random process that chooses people equally. By saying that newer people don't deserve to get into CBT is just ignorant. You and all these people who keep spamming these threads need to stop. Seriously.

Also, just for the record, I've played Maplestory since the early ages, too, but I still think you're ridiculous.
    ArgetlamSherri
  • NeridaNerida
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,715
    If you like testing so much, why don't you just work as a Tester?
    Argetlam
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    @Prime504

9b83be197cbb88e3568cc0d14a7fe047.gif
    Day 1/2
    May 8th. The first day of a 2 day string of time before beta test day. I'm sweating and I cant stand the tocking on the wall! The long hand is way to fast! But the short hand is way too slow! I just got my beta invites about roughly a week ago. I wish somebody will give me a sign on how to play. I dont spoil myself on foreign game content so I can play with absolute certainty of the product given to me. That's just how I am. Plus I want to feel how I did from Maple 1. Playing KMS2 wouldn't have been a bad idea though... anyways, about Maple 1. I used to jump on the bandwagon due to the fun propaganda investigators watching. I'm curious to where the bandwagon will take me. To a barnyard? No. Well maybe. If there is one in Maple 2 then yes. Anyway, I'm writing this because I truly deserve my beta invite(I already have one). I've been reading forums posts saying they deserve it even if they dont have an invite.Oh Wait! Mr. Cuddles is doing a broadcast today at 1pm pst! It's for everyone?!!!?!

C-ya there everybody! xd!!!

---Drakooon on mobile
    SherriPrime504
  • meeoutzidemeeoutzide
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 685
    Slatymate wrote: »
    The invitation process was made to be fair with everyone. The only people who were guaranteed to be in the Closed Beta were the one who were at the Maple Fest or if you were in the top 10,000 eligible who finished the Road Trip to the Closed Beta activity. Other players, new or old, spent NX or not, were chosen randomly.

Oh, that makes sense. I was one of the randomly chosen. I wasn't expecting to get chosen because I didn't finish the road trip until later in the day, so I wasn't one of the top 10,000 finishers.
    ArgetlamSherri
  • Sada_KittySada_Kitty
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,175
    edited 8:55AM May 8, 2018
    It is definitely unfair for the people who have been playing Maplestory from day 1 of its birth until now and now, are not able to play Closed Beta of Maplestory 2.

I don't see the issue... If you're that dedicated to getting in you could have waited until 8:30am EDT (convert to whatever timezone you're in) and it becomes really likely to get in.
    Either way, it's only for a week and I believe CBTs don't get a head start since our characters will probably get wiped on launch. You still get your items from the road trip so there's no need to be angry <3 c:
    LexioYtSherriArgetlam
This discussion has been closed.