Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17
Closed

Unfair treatment by Nexon Developers.

Comments

• MapleBandanaMapleBandana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 655
    Kewkky wrote: »
    Maybe this is why you didn't get selected

EDIT: Unless you're being ironic and playing the other side, then I got baited

Don't go fishing often, but when I do...
    UnburnableBoo
  • AkechiCarlosAkechiCarlos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,525
    It is definitely unfair for the people who have been playing Maplestory from day 1 of its birth until now and now, are not able to play Closed Beta of Maplestory 2.

I played the maple story at the time but I did not like the theme even though the game was incredible but MS2 it managed to bring me back.
    sorry my english is bad T ~ T
  • MG42MG42
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,575
    Stop complaining, this was randomly chosen.. shut up
    LeekTheV3getableArgetlamGummybitesUnburnableBoo
  • FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,915
    Hey here's your chance for another code!
    Tune in for the very first #MapleStory2 Closed Beta Preview Livestream on Tuesday, May 8th at 1 PM PDT (4 PM EDT/ 9 PM CEST/ 6 AM AEST [May 9]). Watch for a chance to win Closed Beta access codes!

Watch here >> http://ow.ly/4DEX30jSzae
    UnburnableBoo
    edited 5:40PM May 7, 2018
    Devil's advocate allows everyone to see a bigger picture. Especially when the whiny side can't see past emotional tugs that an exclusive club offering that a gaming company manipulates to create a stronger pull towards their game, hopefully creating a stronger bond (addiction/habit.)
  • HaserothHaseroth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,775
    Really enjoyed the responses this discussion brought out.

Your forum account was literally made an hour ago. Either this is an alt trolling or the guy is delusional. To get into the 10k roadtrip you had to complete challenges, one of which was to introduce yourself to the forums. Considering you did not do that, i'd say it's pretty fair that you didn't get accepted before people who have been sticking around the forums since it came out.
    bixbiteMapleBandanaArgetlamGummybites
  • LeekTheV3getableLeekTheV3getable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,650
    edited 5:33PM May 7, 2018
    Sssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................................just..why?

rcC6FNW.gif
    SherriArgetlam
    What you can't have makes you want it more.
  • MkroaatMkroaat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    We will have to sit thight, I’m also not selected for CBT , played gms1 and ems1 for years it was around v50/60 when I started playing it. Too bad I didn’t get the chance to be one of the testers of the new Maplestory version. What we can do know is sit our time out and wait for the game to come out. I don’t have more advise for people with the same situation as wich I am currently in.
    Argetlam
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,490
    Forum Moderator
    edited 7:18PM May 7, 2018
    The invitation process was made to be fair with everyone. The only people who were guaranteed to be in the Closed Beta were the one who were at the Maple Fest or if you were in the top 10,000 eligible who finished the Road Trip to the Closed Beta activity. Other players, new or old, spent NX or not, were chosen randomly.
    SherriBanksLefteasLilyflowerJinzlerAlways_HidFantasyLiedWeseleyalphaDopeJinBakaAnikiand 20 others.
  • Prime504Prime504
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,670
    giphy.gif

Update 2: My mom walked in on me crying asking what was wrong i told her i didn't get into MS2 Closed beta. She has no clue what this is, so i told her every time she tells me to take out the trash and i respond with i can't and she tells me to pause the game and i tell her i can't pause real life, that this is the game i'm talking about, which blatantly denied me my birthright to Closed beta. I cried for hours my father then walked in and i had a picture of the CB hat on my screen wishing i could be united with it. He asked me why would i want a hat with "C0ck Blockers" abbreviated on it. I sobbed louder this pleb doesn't respect the God mode item that could make me special years down the line when i get in a argument with someone over who played the longest and i equip that hat. What does my dad know he is just a cop.....god. Everyone is downstairs laughing at my saying i'm going through a phase, BUT IM NOT. THIS IS NOT A PHASE THIS IS ME FIGHTING FOR MY THRONE on forums trying to prove i'm the RIGHTFUL ULTIMATE PLAYER OF MAPLESTORY. I was there when Fangblade hit 200, during the glory days. I was there when the bomb known as Reboot dropped killing my server. I was there and i stayed strong, because i knew one day i would be rewarded, this has been the ground zero of my life. I am still in shock and awe that the GMs didn't notice my greatness. I call out the them notice me senpai as a last hope to be revered among the special class of hat wearers. I can't let this end like this I have to keep fighting in order for Nexon to call out to me and change my yellow screen into GREEN. This will not be the end. I will keep going not stopping. I will be the MLK of maplestory here to stop the segregation of CB hat wearers from the Non cb hat wearers with maple armor on. The impact of the hat along with the week of game time is limitless in my eyes, i won't allow nexon to break my heart. So i am going to make this harder then it needs to be because doing stuff the easy way is for quitters. That is what we do nexon we fight and argue and piss each other off but at the end of the day i care about you and i assume you care about me because thats how we are! But that doesn't mean you can deny me Closed beta like it is nothing. SO NO ITS NOT OVER.
    NoonaSherriToireCocoreanDrakooonSelfishKINGLefteasbixbiteSerfrostMapleBandanaand 12 others.
  • BanksBanks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,765
    edited 5:49PM May 7, 2018
    No one is entitled to anything.

giphy.gif
    SelfishKINGArgetlamGummybitesCheerfulDesert
  • ToryTory
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
    Duol wrote: »
    "I been alive for 3 years more than that person, why did he win the lottery?"

lmfao!!!! <3
    ArgetlamUnburnableBoo
  • BinimitesBinimites
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
    :P i played since big bang and i got in. so meh
    ArgetlamUnburnableBoo
  • CocoreanCocorean
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,575
    Prime504 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Update 2: My mom walked in on me crying asking what was wrong i told her i didn't get into MS2 Closed beta. She has no clue what this is, so i told her every time she tells me to take out the trash and i respond with i can't and she tells me to pause the game and i tell her i can't pause real life, that this is the game i'm talking about, which blatantly denied me my birthright to Closed beta. I cried for hours my father then walked in and i had a picture of the CB hat on my screen wishing i could be united with it. He asked me why would i want a hat with "C0ck Blockers" abbreviated on it. I sobbed louder this pleb doesn't respect the God mode item that could make me special years down the line when i get in a argument with someone over who played the longest and i equip that hat. What does my dad know he is just a cop.....god. Everyone is downstairs laughing at my saying i'm going through a phase, BUT IM NOT. THIS IS NOT A PHASE THIS IS ME FIGHTING FOR MY THRONE on forums trying to prove i'm the RIGHTFUL ULTIMATE PLAYER OF MAPLESTORY. I was there when Fangblade hit 200, during the glory days. I was there when the bomb known as Reboot dropped killing my server. I was there and i stayed strong, because i knew one day i would be rewarded, this has been the ground zero of my life. I am still in shock and awe that the GMs didn't notice my greatness. I call out the them notice me senpai as a last hope to be revered among the special class of hat wearers. I can't let this end like this I have to keep fighting in order for Nexon to call out to me and change my yellow screen into GREEN. This will not be the end. I will keep going not stopping. I will be the MLK of maplestory here to stop the segregation of CB hat wearers from the Non cb hat wearers with maple armor on. The impact of the hat along with the week of game time is limitless in my eyes, i won't allow nexon to break my heart. So i am going to make this harder then it needs to be because doing stuff the easy way is for quitters. That is what we do nexon we fight and argue and piss each other off but at the end of the day i care about you and i assume you care about me because thats how we are! But that doesn't mean you can deny me Closed beta like it is nothing. SO NO ITS NOT OVER.
    339qbo7.png
    LefteasSherriArgetlamUnburnableBoo
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    @Prime504 bummer
    giphy.gif

I can appreciate that.

—Drakooon
    Argetlam
  • hi_im_krishi_im_kris
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    if you were that dedicated, you would of gotten in through their "controlled" give outs. Never played maple, feels good. :P
    Argetlam
  • LefteasLefteas
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,710
    edited 5:59PM May 7, 2018
    giphy.gif

this was a great top 10 anime betrayals story
    Prime504CocoreanAlways_HidSherriArgetlamUnburnableBoo
  • abubbycatabubbycat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 605
  • FantasyLiedFantasyLied
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 765
    maturity is not given to everyone..
    Argetlam
This discussion has been closed.