Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Unaccepted Beta Testers

CocoreanCocorean
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,575
edited 6:13PM May 7, 2018 in General Chat
MX3jJpK.gif
LuminaEdgeIlikesausagesGimoComputerExenusSherriRekkazanYandereDreamCygniusThe3rdKnightand 11 others.

Comments

• NattteNattte
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,270
    kek made me laugh but it only adds fuel to the fire
    CocoreanCatooolooo
  • CocoreanCocorean
  • SentryTVSentryTV
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,240
    I thought I would never get into the beta but my SO and I got accepted today.
    To all of you that didn't get accepted: Hang in there and keep your fingers crossed!
  • LopttLoptt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,205
  • SherriSherri
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,580
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
  • OsairOsair
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,315
    How funny would it be if everyone accepted and they didn't know.
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
    @Osair I would welcome it if it got people to stop crying.
  • ZekeNazariZekeNazari
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,030
    I figured i'd get in considering I signed up 2 days after the launch, but I was wrong. :c
  • LefteasLefteas
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,710
    i like to add some spice to my salt.. bring some pepper in here shall we
    CocoreanLoptt
  • tkatlavendiertkatlavendier
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 795
    I didn't get in. I was so sad T^T I have been playing maplestory for ever. I was so hypedddd lol but I guess I'll just have to wait for beta testing to be over. Soon we'll all be able to enjoy it together! <3
    CocoreanMavruruKaori
  • LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,435
    edited 5:29PM May 7, 2018
    People be posting new forum threads like
    "Oh, you think Maple is your ally. But you merely adopted the Maple; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!!"
    CocoreanLefteas
  • CocoreanCocorean
    LuminaEdge wrote: »
    People be posting new forum threads like
    "Oh, you think Maple is your ally. But you merely adopted the Maple; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!!"

LOL dude i choked. That's a good quote.
  • LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,435
    As one of the underappreciated Maple Veterans i just wanna say i am appalled at Nexon's handling of CBT.

I was one of the first Warriors to hit level 30 in MS1 in Scania at the VERY START. I was practically a household name. My twitch has 100 followers and 15 of them watch my streams everyday. I have thousands of hours of grinding under my belt. I quit college for this. I even I named my cat Lucid after my waifu. I just think that its insulting for nexon to spit on my 15 year long career like this. Worst of all turn down the free advertising my twitch would have given them. Absolutely rediculous. They threw money away! they have no business sense at all.

But you know what. I'm done, im never coming back. I'm making the message clear. I'm shutting down my account. I was GOING to take a 2nd mortgage out to fund my top DPS heavy gunner, but I guess that won't be necessary. Sick of being jerked around by nexon.

Also im changing my cat's name to Lyse Hext.
    Cocorean
  • GummybitesGummybites
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,895
    LOL I'm dead
    AnOldGeezerCocorean
  • SerfrostSerfrost
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,565
    edited 8:34PM May 7, 2018
    LuminaEdge wrote: »
    As one of the underappreciated Maple Veterans i just wanna say i am appalled at Nexon's handling of CBT.

I was one of the first Warriors to hit level 30 in MS1 in Scania at the VERY START. I was practically a household name. My twitch has 100 followers and 15 of them watch my streams everyday. I have thousands of hours of grinding under my belt. I quit college for this. I even I named my cat Lucid after my waifu. I just think that its insulting for nexon to spit on my 15 year long career like this. Worst of all turn down the free advertising my twitch would have given them. Absolutely rediculous. They threw money away! they have no business sense at all.

But you know what. I'm done, im never coming back. I'm making the message clear. I'm shutting down my account. I was GOING to take a 2nd mortgage out to fund my top DPS heavy gunner, but I guess that won't be necessary. Sick of being jerked around by nexon.

Also im changing my cat's name to Lyse Hext.

I can't even tell if this is real or not. Lmao And I say that because I can seriously see someone saying this at some point.
    LuminaEdgeCocorean
  • SrifenbySrifenby
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,215
    edited 8:39PM May 7, 2018
    Next time be sure to give CBT questions radical answers, general testing normally filters towards extreme answers when you have a lot of similar variables. It's interesting to see what a senior citizen has to say about a game.

k9sxIGq.gif
    Cocorean