Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

[Delelting] Holy Sanctum Recruitment ♥ [NA East]

Comments

  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    Nazrin wrote: »
    Hi there @Keekero

    My name is Nazrin the guild leader of Eterna.

    I just wanted to inform you that I love your guild's unique artwork for your recruitment process , where it shows status and professionalism. We would look forward to see you in CBT and into the future of the MS2 community. I hope both of our guilds will grow into one of the best in the near future. See you there! :)

    Sincerely,
    Nazrin
    Guild Leader of Eterna

    you too ♥
    Sterling_Aisling
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member

    We just reached 25 members!~
    Hope to see everyone in game soon!♥
    latest?cb=20151026182135
    Tassy
  • lazimilazimi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
    Posts: 310
    Member
    Hey i am leader of haven guild good luck in recruits

    but 1 qestion to you why you recruit NA+EU its like 8-10H different time zones?
    mikai
  • TenshuraTenshura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 205
    Posts: 3
    Member
    lazimi wrote: »
    Hey i am leader of haven guild good luck in recruits

    but 1 qestion to you why you recruit NA+EU its like 8-10H different time zones?

    Precisely! When Europeans wake up, Americans are still playing. When Americans wake up, Europeans are still playing!
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    Tenshura wrote: »
    lazimi wrote: »
    Hey i am leader of haven guild good luck in recruits

    but 1 qestion to you why you recruit NA+EU its like 8-10H different time zones?

    Precisely! When Europeans wake up, Americans are still playing. When Americans wake up, Europeans are still playing!

    so no one can feel left out playing ;w; ♥
    mikai
  • DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
    Posts: 48
    Member
    edited 4:42PM May 4, 2018
    I like your design and layout of what you're looking for. :O
    I think this guild may be my choice once the download finally begins (ain't gonna get invited and it's only few more days left) :)
    If I do join, I'll be priest... Since I think that may be easier for me.
    mikai
  • igotCharismaigotCharisma
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 970
    Posts: 7
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: names Emilio but people usually call me Em
    Class: Zerker
    Time zone and active hours: PST and usually after work so like 430- TBD
    A summary of yourself: Charasmatic soul just looking for a good memories.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: it'd definitely be Thor
    What's your reason for joining? Looking for an awesome group of people to enjoy this game with.
    mikai
  • CailCail
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    Posts: 7
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Cail
    Class: Thief
    Time zone and active hours: EST after 5PM and weekends
    A summary of yourself: I'm a pretty chill, relaxed guy who likes to have fun and be a dweeb. I do mediocre animations and video editing so feel free to abuse me how you wish in those regards lol.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Peter Quill/Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy
    What's your reason for joining?: Just looking for a nice, casual guild to be friends with.
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Cail wrote: »

    Sent you guys a pm!~ ♥
    0xZMv8D.png
    igotCharisma
  • NanokoNanoko
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,860
    Posts: 71
    Member
    Oh wow this guild looks amazing, I would love to join! ~

    IGN or Nickname: Nanoko

    Class: Wizard

    Time zone and active hours: UTC/GMT +2 hours

    A summary of yourself: I'm just a regular 20 years old guy that loves drawing, music, food and everything cute!
    I especially can't wait to create my own designs on MS2! I used to be quite big on dA, but I stopped drawing a while ago
    cause of the lack of inspiration and many art-blocks ^^', but I find designing in MS2 easy and relaxing.
    Nowadays I just enjoy doing photography in my spare time.
    I'm also a college student but I will try to be as active as possible! ~

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I'm not really sure, there's so many great ficitional characters but I guess maybe Steven Universe.

    What's your reason for joining?: I just want to join a positive, friendly group that isn't overly hardcore.
    mikaiQueenOfMana
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    Nanoko wrote: »
    Oh wow this guild looks amazing, I would love to join! ~

    IGN or Nickname: Nanoko

    Class: Wizard

    Time zone and active hours: UTC/GMT +2 hours

    A summary of yourself: I'm just a regular 20 years old guy that loves drawing, music, food and everything cute!
    I especially can't wait to create my own designs on MS2! I used to be quite big on dA, but I stopped drawing a while ago
    cause of the lack of inspiration and many art-blocks ^^', but I find designing in MS2 easy and relaxing.
    Nowadays I just enjoy doing photography in my spare time.
    I'm also a college student but I will try to be as active as possible! ~

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I'm not really sure, there's so many great ficitional characters but I guess maybe Steven Universe.

    What's your reason for joining?: I just want to join a positive, friendly group that isn't overly hardcore.

    sent pm ~!
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    we still recruiting ♥
    mikai
  • SuchaQTSuchaQT
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Posts: 2
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Getting a new name because I don't really like my old one from MS1, but most likely SuchaQT
    Class: Wizard main and if I have time a Priest secondary char
    Time zone and active time: AEST (UTC+10hours) I would most likely be playing between 4-6 pm then 8pm-12am
    A summary of yourself: I am a Korean male gamer aged 16. While I may seem young I am actually very dedicated and friendly xD. I love to meet new people and play video games (ofc). Also a huge weeb ㅋㅋㅋ
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be? I would most likely be either Luffy (his powers just seem so fun) or Aladdin from Magi
    What's your reason for joining? I always like playing games with other people. This guild just caught my attention and it looked really nice and I heard that this community is really friendly. Also while I like the artwork :)))
    mikai
  • EkriulEkriul
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,255
    Posts: 19
    Member
    edited 4:35AM May 7, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: teacake. my real name is olin though

    Class: priest, duh!

    Time zone and active time: EST; since the game will launch during summer, i’ll be able to play on the days when i’m not working, for basically all day.

    A summary of yourself: i’m a pretty sociable person, and i love talking with people! some of my passions are cinematography, cooking, anime, and video games of course.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be? maybe spike from cowboy bebop? he gets to do a lot of travelling, and he is really good at fighting.

    What's your reason for joining? i really enjoy meeting new people from different walks of life! i wanna make some memories with a tight-knit group of friends, and everyone here seems very kind-hearted (:
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    SuchaQT wrote: »

    Ekriul wrote: »

    Hello! Sent you guys a message!~

    oRn9B1y.png

  • MickleeMicklee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Post: 1
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Micklee
    Class: Thief or Priest
    Time zone and active hours: EST; typically free to play after 7pm to 12am on weekdays and all day on weekends
    A summary of yourself: I'm generally an easy going person who like to make lots of jokes
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Riza Hawkeye from FMA
    What's your reason for joining?: Looking to meet new people and hopefully make some friends!
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Micklee wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Micklee
    Class: Thief or Priest
    Time zone and active hours: EST; typically free to play after 7pm to 12am on weekdays and all day on weekends
    A summary of yourself: I'm generally an easy going person who like to make lots of jokes
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Riza Hawkeye from FMA
    What's your reason for joining?: Looking to meet new people and hopefully make some friends!

    Sent you a message~♥
    oRn9B1y.png
  • TheAdventurerTheAdventurer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 650
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited 10:37AM May 8, 2018
    Nice hook~ I been skimming through the threads and yours hook me. Is it fine if I play as a Knight? I think of it as a Holy Knight hehe.

    IGN or Nickname: Not putting it here fears of people grabbing it, will put that it has the word Ren in it.
    Class: Knight
    Time zone and active hours: PST, game probably be launch during Summer, when that happens, I will be active pretty much the whole day. During Fall, I probably will be busy in the evening because I will be attending night classes in college.
    A summary of yourself: I am a pretty avid gamer and anime lover. I play MS 1 since it came out and quit after Big Bang release. I played a second MMO afterward, which was Final Fantasy XIV for 4 years. Took a break from that for now since it's been getting boring for me. Glad to hear MS2 is out and that I got a beta invite! I am a tanking veteran. Main class is always tank in every MMO I play if there is one. Have experience in midcore raiding.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: An adventurer? I love RP as one in a RPG setting.
    What's your reason for joining?: Socializing! An important aspect of MMO is mainly the interaction between people! And also maybe you guys want a tank to protect your order? ;3c
    mikai
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    edited 1:58PM May 8, 2018
    Nice hook~ I been skimming through the threads and yours hook me. Is it fine if I play as a Knight? I think of it as a Holy Knight hehe.

    IGN or Nickname: Not putting it here fears of people grabbing it, will put that it has the word Ren in it.
    Class: Knight
    Time zone and active hours: PST, game probably be launch during Summer, when that happens, I will be active pretty much the whole day. During Fall, I probably will be busy in the evening because I will be attending night classes in college.
    A summary of yourself: I am a pretty avid gamer and anime lover. I play MS 1 since it came out and quit after Big Bang release. I played a second MMO afterward, which was Final Fantasy XIV for 4 years. Took a break from that for now since it's been getting boring for me. Glad to hear MS2 is out and that I got a beta invite! I am a tanking veteran. Main class is always tank in every MMO I play if there is one. Have experience in midcore raiding.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: An adventurer? I love RP as one in a RPG setting.
    What's your reason for joining?: Socializing! An important aspect of MMO is mainly the interaction between people! And also maybe you guys want a tank to protect your order? ;3c

    check pm ♥
    mikai
  • ProffessorProffessor
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    Posts: 22
    Member
    GN or Nickname: Known
    Class: Assassin
    Time zone and active hours: CEST All day except two-three hours everyday
    A summary of yourself: I am a 24 year old boy that comes from Norway
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Zeref
    What's your reason for joining?: I want other people to play with
    mikai