Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19

✨NON-SJW DISCORD COMMUNITY! NO RULES!✨

ZarozianZarozian
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520
edited 6:37AM May 7, 2018 in Off Topic Discussion
This video and song right here accurately describes the consistent mood of our discord and its people:

Hey man! Getting tired of all those rules and strict policies that prevent you from being yourself and expressing your thoughts and opinions while fearing that you will trigger someone and get banned from their server or just hating on you cause they want moral superiority?! O _O

Well join us then~ We’re really chill and we got no rules, you will probably find people similar to yourselves who can actually discuss topics normally considered taboo cause most people are too immature and overly sensitive to handle it. O 3O

Although we’ve pretty much discussed everything we possibly can on it, so we’re just being random at times and just really lowkey chill = w=

So yeah right this way please if this sounds like something that interests you: https://discord.gg/UwjcWTt

ALSO JOIN IF YOU ARE A HUGE FATE SERIES FAN!

IF YOU PLAY FATE/GO ADD ME! I GOT HERACLES WITH HIS CRAFT ESSENCE!

And if you play Warframe and other games too and watch anime and read manga. We got something for everyone in here.

I just put this song here cause I really like it. Makes me feel like dancing too!

What are you waiting for! JUST JOIN! ;D

https://discord.gg/UwjcWTt
Mynameisme9820Jaybok

Comments

• ZarozianZarozian
    Man I just really love HALF. It’s like my second favorite ED theme. First being the Re:Zero one, since the piano at the beginning sounds like a game over theme that plays when you die, which is actually very fitting for the Re:Zero anime.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited 11:28PM May 6, 2018
    Also I know what some of you are thinking. “No rules?! But that’s insane!” But that’s really how we have been for 5 years, surprisingly everyone conducts themselves really well and no one is toxic, but sometimes some people can’t keep up with the conversations at times but at least their IQ goes up from reading stuff here.

Quick example of what the convos look like sometimes: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/30547/human-concepts-philosophy-psychology-politics/p1

If that’s your type of thing then you should really join! I highly recommend it to you since I love conversations like that and there aren’t too many people who are as well informed that can keep up with me.

But most of the time we’re going to be quite nonchalant and not very serious at all. = w=
  • rizariza
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,745
    edited 11:31PM May 6, 2018
    OMG THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED. I am a firm believer that being yourself is the best way to go. I been a victim of mob mentality which people will gang up on you for being a certain way or even thinking differently. Most places or groups would go out and be like "we accept all backgrounds" or "we are diverse and open" which in fact is very untrue. In my past experience mob mentality has ruined alot of friendships and even destroyed alot of things i seen. How we can solve this. BY restricting controlled thought or heavy policing. Policies i do agree help with making work load less but you miss out on the most important part of a person "their realness". realness is defined a person being who they are and are born to be. some places restrict people from being religious, some restrict you from being lgbt, some restrict you just cause people in power just don't like you. over all i feel we should be able to talk openly among each other and respect that the person doesnt have to think the same way we do but we should respect them. we dont need to open a argument or take down threads or stuff cause we dont agree with it. but instead respect the persons right to speak and be themselves. my past guild alliances was build on self individuality. it wasn't til i went to bera server that i realize most people outside of khaini were not into diversity. I feel diversity and real ness is the key to any relationship and community. in my experience with Zarozian he respected my ego and respected the fact that i feel i am the best and if your a fan of riza your a fan of yourself. I think respecting who a person is, is definitely key to building communication and building a relationship. i mean before anyone judges this thread or topic just think. before i attack negatively why would i strike or comment badly on this thread? i mean they are promoting positive ideas. This isn't a nexon hate thread so it opens dialogue to a minor issue that is universal not only here.and dont we all love and respect everyone for who they are. i think being open can help the community. ms2 community so far accepted riza and brought him back which help motivate most of the ms2 community (majority of old school players). I think before speaking negatively on this thread or make a excuse to take down really evaluate the information being brought up and see if this is a new way or outlook to really better help the community as oppose to silence it. like i mention before i am pro being yourself and not pro lying to yourself and being something your not.
    ZarozianKarkeys
  • ZarozianZarozian
    riza wrote: »
    OMG THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED. I am a firm believer that being yourself is the best way to go. I been a victim of mob mentality which people will gang up on you for being a certain way or even thinking differently. Most places or groups would go out and be like "we accept all backgrounds" or "we are diverse and open" which in fact is very untrue. In my past experience mob mentality has ruined alot of friendships and even destroyed alot of things i seen. How we can solve this. BY restricting controlled thought or heavy policing. Policies i do agree help with making work load less but you miss out on the most important part of a person "their realness". realness is defined a person being who they are and are born to be. some places restrict people from being religious, some restrict you from being lgbt, some restrict you just cause people in power just don't like you. over all i feel we should be able to talk openly among each other and respect that the person doesnt have to think the same way we do but we should respect them. we dont need to open a argument or take down threads or stuff cause we dont agree with it. but instead respect the persons right to speak and be themselves. my past guild alliances was build on self individuality. it wasn't til i went to bera server that i realize most people outside of khaini were not into diversity. I feel diversity and real ness is the key to any relationship and community. in my experience with Zarozian he respected my ego and respected the fact that i feel i am the best and if your a fan of riza your a fan of yourself. I think respecting who a person is, is definitely key to building communication and building a relationship. i mean before anyone judges this thread or topic just think. before i attack negatively why would i strike or comment badly on this thread? i mean they are promoting positive ideas. This isn't a nexon hate thread so it opens dialogue to a minor issue that is universal not only here.and dont we all love and respect everyone for who they are. i think being open can help the community. ms2 community so far accepted riza and brought him back which help motivate most of the ms2 community (majority of old school players). I think before speaking negatively on this thread or make a excuse to take down really evaluate the information being brought up and see if this is a new way or outlook to really better help the community as oppose to silence it. like i mention before i am pro being yourself and not pro lying to yourself and being something your not.

LIES! ALL OF IT!

YOU DIDN’T EVEN GIVE MY OP A LIKE OR INSIGHTFUL! O 3O
    TradeImp
  • rizariza
    Zarozian wrote: »

LIES! ALL OF IT!

lol i respect your opinion and no rules is the best ;) lets do it lets go for no rules
    Zarozian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Also we got like a lot of older people here and plenty with Masters and Bachelors degrees(No PhDs yet lmao), so we can definitely give you excellent advice too, when we’re not letting our inner child out~ T ^T

I mean we can be a little immature too while still being highly educated right? =\

Acting all professional makes yah harder to talk to~ Gotta ease up and unwind~
  • rizariza
    Also we got like a lot of older people here and plenty with Masters and Bachelors degrees(No PhDs yet lmao), so we can definitely give you excellent advice too, when we’re not letting our inner child out~ T ^T

I mean we can be a little immature too while still being highly educated right? =\

yes alot of the people who run things arent willing to learn from someone in a lower position. Most feel they know it all or have it all figured all. the way for the community and the world to prosper is through Wisdom "Sophia" that can only be attain through people who went through experiences we haven't. I learn how to boss and get good at maple through my predecessors wisdom's and made it my own. Most now are incapable of listing and even more so learning. Emotions run wild and can destroy a generation. This is why freedom of self and person is needed to help communities and people grow and prosper. But if we allow censorship and silence of self to be allowed we have nothing but disaster waiting for us.
    Zarozian
  • Mynameisme9820Mynameisme9820
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,885
    YEAHHH IT'S @ZAROZIAN'S DISCORD GROUP! >.<
    And you have the Tokyo Ghoul: Re ost as well!?!? HMU!
    Zarozian
  • rizariza

im joining it lol
  • ZarozianZarozian

yes alot of the people who run things arent willing to learn from someone in a lower position. Most feel they know it all or have it all figured all. the way for the community and the world to prosper is through Wisdom "Sophia" that can only be attain through people who went through experiences we haven't. I learn how to boss and get good at maple through my predecessors wisdom's and made it my own. Most now are incapable of listing and even more so learning. Emotions run wild and can destroy a generation. This is why freedom of self and person is needed to help communities and people grow and prosper. But if we allow censorship and silence of self to be allowed we have nothing but disaster waiting for us.

The first thing that they constantly tell us from the moment we start college or a university is that we have to always keep learning~ And keep expectations as low as possible~

And you’re right! Too much sensitivity just ain’t good for anyone! We need criticism and the truth if we wanna continue to improve ourselves.

My friends who didn’t go to college and instead worked service jobs learned that the cruelty and the hardships of life revealed to them how strong they really are! So my friends who went to college can learn a lot from them as well! After all college ain’t the only option.
  • ZarozianZarozian

Yeah and I’m going to bed.

Link is in the OP. When you join just spam the crap out of @sheep and ask for the Maple role, don’t worry. He won’t ban you! ;>

Or just spam me yah know~
    Mynameisme9820
  • ZarozianZarozian

LIES! ALL OF IT!

lol i respect your opinion and no rules is the best ;) lets do it lets go for no rules

Oh you~ = w=

I seriously need to sleep. Procrastination is the worst thing our generation has to deal with man.
  • rizariza

The first thing that they constantly tell us from the moment we start college or a university is that we have to always keep learning~ And keep expectations as low as possible~

And you’re right! Too much sensitivity just ain’t good for anyone! We need criticism and the truth if we wanna continue to improve ourselves.

My friends who didn’t go to college and instead worked service jobs learned that the cruelty and the hardships of life revealed to them how strong they really are! So my friends who went to college can learn a lot from them as well! After all college ain’t the only option.

yea thats the thing most people arent mentally prepared when someone thinks differently or lives a different lifestyle i know from experience from my background growing up i wasnt prepared mentally for alot of these things. but being open and respectful help form the growth. Most of us are quick to burn someone who is growing or going out their comfort zone as oppose to rooting for him and bringing them up. we are raised to hate another and bring them down instead of bringing them up. or if we have a high position we automatically think we automatically get respect instead of earning it like regular people. thats why ceo's, bosses or anyone in authority can never get real respect due to lack of being a human. i feel being able to be yourself and not above what you are is what makes the world go round.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Oh well that’s because most CEOs are part of the dark triad oh personalities, which includes, narcissism, Machiavelli, and psychopathy.

They’re also my sworn enemies in life but they are pretty hard to identify. = w=

Let’s not assume all CEOs are like that though.
  • HieiUKHieiUK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,490
    I'm an SJW an I'm going to join and make sure you all respect your privileged.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    HieiUK wrote: »
    I'm an SJW an I'm going to join and make sure you all respect your privileged.

Welcome aboard lad! = w=

Honestly we’re already done with all the controversial topics and went over stuff with religion, politics, and everything else you can think of~

But feel free to start it up again! I allow it!

My favorite topic to discuss with SJWs is the Philosophy of Justice itself, and that alone opens their eyes in realization that there is no absolute right or wrongs. One shouldn’t try to claim moral superiority while writhing in hypocrisy! = w=
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,190
    I just came back to say that this is the only server is the only place where people ever acknowledged me and really helped me. Zarozian has been like a father figure to me and it was he who noticed my potential and talent 2 years ago and taught me everything I know today. I’d dare say that he’s probably the only person in my life up till now to have this huge of an impact on me. My parents never really cared or noticed how smart I was until after I met Zarozian and his clan members on Warframe and started doing extremely well in school thanks to their help and guidance. I learned a lot from them all and now I’ve skipped several grades only to clash with those who are older than me but would put me down for being younger than them, so what Riza said is very true for me as well. I would probably be a normal kid struggling in school, dealing with anxiety, and procrastinating while throwing tantrums if I hadn’t met Zarozian and his people.
    ZarozianTassy
  • ZarozianZarozian
    92769426 wrote: »
    I just came back to say that this is the only server is the only place where people ever acknowledged me and really helped me. Zarozian has been like a father figure to me and it was he who noticed my potential and talent 2 years ago and taught me everything I know today. I’d dare say that he’s probably the only person in my life up till now to have this huge of an impact on me. My parents never really cared or noticed how smart I was until after I met Zarozian and his clan members on Warframe and started doing extremely well in school thanks to their help and guidance. I learned a lot from them all and now I’ve skipped several grades only to clash with those who are older than me but would put me down for being younger than them, so what Riza said is very true for me as well. I would probably be a normal kid struggling in school, dealing with anxiety, and procrastinating while throwing tantrums if I hadn’t met Zarozian and his people.

Father figure? e .o

Aight now I know a lot of yah view me as a father figure. But like I cringe every time one of you guys call me dad. I'm not ready for kids yet man! >;O

YALL NEED TO CHILL WITH THAT JOKE! >;O GUNNA DUN GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

But lawl gee thanks~ This was so heart warming to me. But I should let you know that I am only using you for my plans in WORLD DOMINATION!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!! >;D
  • MatboksenMatboksen
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,690
    So... Is this, like, a cult?
    tenor.gif?itemid=10523796
    RekkazanJaybokbarbarajnieves378
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,190
    92769426 wrote: »

Father figure? e .o

Aight now I know a lot of yah view me as a father figure. But like I cringe every time one of you guys call me dad. I'm not ready for kids yet man! >;O

YALL NEED TO CHILL WITH THAT JOKE! >;O GUNNA DUN GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

But lawl gee thanks~ This was so heart warming to me. But I should let you know that I am only using you for my plans in WORLD DOMINATION!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!! >;D

What? But you were the one who explained to me in detail as to why ruling the world and controlling every country would be far more problematic than beneficial. Not only do you have to learn each and every country’s culture and political and social aspects, language barriers, cultural and religious differences and values, their media, and you will also need to take on the problems their countries face, then you also brought up how much easier it is to just have an alliance between all countries since people who grew up and lived in their own respective countries, their entire lives would be better suited for managing it since they understand the problems of the people and of their economy.
    barbarajnieves378