May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation
Closed

Round #2: BETA INVITES RELEASED!

Comments

• JakemonkeyJakemonkey
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,050
    edited 5:50PM May 6, 2018
    Zenmaru wrote: »
    I checked in on my invite status again, and it changed from "We are currently reviewing your status" to " We are reviewing your sign-up to be considered for any future beta opportunities" also.

I'm guessing this is a pseudo way of saying, "You weren't accepted, but maybe another time"? :') Augh, I was really hoping. Can't win them all, I suppose.

Still a bit disappointing nonetheless. Hope all who received a beta key have fun! ;w;)/

6f57c62359897240ba30473207a7c7a2.png

I'm currently getting the same status too 0.0

If what u say is true, then I'll be sad Q_Q
  • JakemonkeyJakemonkey
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,050
    edited 5:51PM May 6, 2018
    So the invites for the 3rd round have gone out now?

Nope, not yet

It might happen tommorow.
    IceColdMilk
  • IceColdMilkIceColdMilk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Jakemonkey wrote: »
    So the invites for the 3rd round have gone out now?

Nope, not yet

It might happen tommorow.

Thanks, here's hoping the best for everyone!
    Jakemonkey
  • KewkkyKewkky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,235
    Today's Sunday, Nexon isn't working. Wait until tomorrow for round 3.
    Zenmaru
  • VomittzVomittz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,440
    So the changed status doesn't mean you didn't get accepted? Cuz man what a bummer that would be especially since that means 10k people got in front of me even with finishing the roadtrip three minutes after release.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    Jakemonkey wrote: »
    Zenmaru wrote: »
    I checked in on my invite status again, and it changed from "We are currently reviewing your status" to " We are reviewing your sign-up to be considered for any future beta opportunities" also.

I'm guessing this is a pseudo way of saying, "You weren't accepted, but maybe another time"? :') Augh, I was really hoping. Can't win them all, I suppose.

Still a bit disappointing nonetheless. Hope all who received a beta key have fun! ;w;)/

6f57c62359897240ba30473207a7c7a2.png

I'm currently getting the same status too 0.0

If what u say is true, then I'll be sad Q_Q

tomorrow is 3rd wave, that status just means theyre reviewing it, they wouldn't hold back if you were rejected. like the maple fest reject emails, I got 2 rejections
    Zenmaru
  • GKali27GKali27
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,025
    There is no round 3 guys. We're not going to be able to play this beta. Can't wait to watch the streams :)
  • FusionistFusionist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,760
    I just checked my status and it changed too. The waiting game continues...
    PuReAnGeL
  • HaserothHaseroth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,785
    GKali27 wrote: »
    There is no round 3 guys. We're not going to be able to play this beta. Can't wait to watch the streams :)

stop spreading false information.
  • choozchooz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,110
    It had better not be "too bad" for us because I did that road trip fast and so did probably most other people here.
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 530
  • OvernOvern
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,005
    Honestly, the only way to know just what the new "reviewing" message means is if someone reported seeing it during the release period of Wave 1 & 2.

In short, to know if they've already picked the last wave or are picking them out now.. that is the requirement. However the way I see it is that they've picked them out via RNG or whatever they use and this new message is a way to say "you might still have a chance if we need anything else, otherwise you haven't made it".

Ah.. I think I've spoken too much.
  • BklynEclipseBklynEclipse
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 770
    PRAYING TO BE INVITED ON WAVE 3 ^-^
  • HaserothHaseroth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,785
    Overn wrote: »
    Honestly, the only way to know just what the new "reviewing" message means is if someone reported seeing it during the release period of Wave 1 & 2.

In short, to know if they've already picked the last wave or are picking them out now.. that is the requirement. However the way I see it is that they've picked them out via RNG or whatever they use and this new message is a way to say "you might still have a chance if we need anything else, otherwise you haven't made it".

Ah.. I think I've spoken too much.

Nope. it's just the default set message for when the roadtrip ended. that's it.
  • sojHusojHu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    *Fingers Crossed*

This game looks awesome! I really can't wait to play it, was such a big fan of the original!
  • UdonMonsterUdonMonster
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,355
    @sobazilla dang dude they didnt give you one even though you finished it first at 830am
    SobaZilla
  • SobaZillaSobaZilla
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,380
    @UdonMonster
    That's putting salt on wounds my dude
    UdonMonster
  • GKali27GKali27
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,025
    Haseroth wrote: »
    GKali27 wrote: »

stop spreading false information.

I hate to break it to ya, but we’re not invited
  • DigicrestDigicrest
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,140
    edited 4:33AM May 7, 2018
    Why are people in here acting as though they have definitely missed out already?

Surely the message change is an automated one that happens once beta sign-up period has ended, also there has not yet been a news post saying that they have been released; as there was for Wave 1 and Wave 2.

On the 23rd at 23:00 and the 30th at 23:00 respectively, probably meaning we will find out later today.

78cfe34408c5d0dd57f3d71e5533d855.gif
    Zenmaru
  • WaffelnedWaffelned
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    As a long time (like... really long) maplestory player I'm honoured to partake in this Beta!
This discussion has been closed.