May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Positive Community

MichaelMouseMichaelMouse
MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,185
in General Chat
Always remember to give likes and insightful if you agree with forums posts or comments. If it means something to you, it can mean something to them. Also, it's always nice seeing someone agree with you.
VernonemewberiSherri

Comments

• saipandasaipanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    If you don't like their comment down-vote the heck out of it!!!
    ~Just kidding, we don't have down-vote option here ;)

So far though, the forums have been pretty lovely. Everyone has been friendly and helpful as they can be.
    TassySherrimewberi
  • MichaelMouseMichaelMouse
    Imagine if a down vote option was implemented. Oh dear...
    Sherri
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,065
    @MichaelMouse downvote options are horrible. I dont know why some sites still implement those options! It's insane to think that people (sometimes a massive group) put effort into disliking somebody that fast.

---Drakooon on mobile
    TassySherri
  • saipandasaipanda
    Drakooon wrote: »
    @MichaelMouse downvote options are horrible. I dont know why some sites still implement those options! It's insane to think that people (sometimes a massive group) put effort into disliking somebody that fast.

---Drakooon on mobile

I actually don't mind a down-vote option. If people are trolling it, it's pretty obvious and it doesn't really hurt anyone.

If anything that means you at least got someone to respond to you. ;D
    Sherri
    saipanda wrote: »

---Drakooon on mobile

I actually don't mind a down-vote option. If people are trolling it, it's pretty obvious and it doesn't really hurt anyone.

Additionally, you really shouldn't take what the internet says to you seriously xD
    DrakooonSherri
  • saipandasaipanda
    saipanda wrote: »

---Drakooon on mobile

Additionally, you really shouldn't take what the internet says to you seriously xD

Exactly.

I just like having more forum options, and a down-vote would just be another way to express ourselves here. I don't think it will happen, and doesn't bother me either.
    Sherri
  • QuiteQuite
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 825
    Should this be in Suggestions :shrug:
  • saipandasaipanda
    Quite wrote: »

It seems like this has become the "post anything" forum. I've seen way too many off topic posts to count at this point.
    Quite wrote: »

My post was never meant to be a suggestion, it just somehow lead into one. I thought general would be the best for me to just spread some positivity. I still appreciate your replies though.