May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Am I out or the last wave still not here?

Denial_realDenial_real
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
edited 3:17PM May 6, 2018 in General Chat
d0c8a121b43a27ffd045be06a846b8c4.png
cdc4788475e2f4c106a3dc111876f803.png
WHATTTT?????

Comments

• EsmoEsmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,235
    Same here and finished at 5:31! When it was 318k
  • Denial_realDenial_real
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    @Esmo what if theyre doing this to scare people.
    SleepyBear
  • CassidyCassidy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,410
    Be patient. Cuddles said soon they'll announce 3rd wave and by tomorrow the Road Trip winners get their invite.
    Tassy
  • EsmoEsmo
    @Esmo what if theyre doing this to scare people.

Nope their system is broken af,what does it mean first 10k for em I have no clue
  • AltairhntAltairhnt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,040
    Since the Road Trip and closed beta sign-ups ended at 2:59 PDT, I assume that this is the new message for those of us who have signed up for beta but haven't gotten in yet. I'm assuming this means that we all still have a chance of getting in still as they still haven't announced the remaining players who have been accepted for the 3rd Wave and 10k winners.

(Twitter says I completed the last road trip at 7:30 CST or 5:30 PST right when the last one was launched so this is just speculation haha)
  • EsmoEsmo
    Altairhnt wrote: »
    Since the Road Trip and closed beta sign-ups ended at 2:59 PDT, I assume that this is the new message for those of us who have signed up for beta but haven't gotten in yet. I'm assuming this means that we all still have a chance of getting in still as they still haven't announced the remaining players who have been accepted for the 3rd Wave and 10k winners.

(Twitter says I completed the last road trip at 7:30 CST or 5:30 PST right when the last one was launched so this is just speculation haha)

That means the first 10k haven’t been sent yet?
  • RurumoRurumo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,960
    I wouldn't read into this too much. The road trip invites still haven't gone out.
    Juya
  • CedlowCedlow
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 930
    3rd wave and the 10k invites haven’t went out yet so you should be good. The wording on that though means we are likely getting another CBT later. I didn’t expect that to be honest.
    Kamimun
  • BunnySoldierBunnySoldier
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    said same omg if im out ill cry alot! i did aply 08:31:02s... so i think im IN!
  • QuiteQuite
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 825
    For those who have the "sign-up, be patient", It is probably a notice to remind you that you WILL be accepted.
    (trying to not lose hope here...)

...but then again, if it was a resume the response would be: "No"
  • NeridaNerida
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,715
    OMG i just got the same information. And i ended within 5 minutes, while it took 10 minutes for people to reach 10k finished quizes.
    I'm so dissapointed now...
  • KewkkyKewkky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,235
    Since you didn't have to sign up for the waves in order to participate in the Road to Closed Beta event, I'm assuming our acceptance won't be reflected on that page.

I say wait until tomorrow before losing hope, there's a good chance they just haven't sent the emails yet.
  • JohnnyDoBoyJohnnyDoBoy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    I believe doing the road quest won't guaranteed you'll get into the beta... But by tomorrow they should announce the 3rd wave invites for everyone who are still waiting to see if they got accepted into the beta or not so good luck to those who are still waiting!
  • LokieuLokieu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,470
    youre not out just wait
  • RydensRydens
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    waiting 3 round
  • TheKidYCTheKidYC
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,575
    d0c8a121b43a27ffd045be06a846b8c4.png
    cdc4788475e2f4c106a3dc111876f803.png
    WHATTTT?????

All of y'all that received that message are out! Nexon doesn't love you, unfortunately. The criteria to get into the CBT was to play over 900,000 hours straight for every game they created! #suckstosuck
  • The1stNoelThe1stNoel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 930
    Well. Just more time biting nails and praying to the Maple Gods for mercy...
  • BunnySoldierBunnySoldier
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    7:16... 14m more anda se can know if we In ir out!