May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

[Most active leader] Guild [Known] Recruiting

ProffessorProffessor
MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
edited 11:10PM May 5, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
[Competetive Guild]

We rely on having active People so we can get help in the game.
I will be that someone for you. I will be playing this game as my main game to play and i doubt that i will be playing other games.
I want to be a part of those who Controls the economy in the game and if you want to be in the inner circle of the game but you have School/job to go to. You should join me because i will have everything you need ready each time you Return from School/job. I am currently on Insurance Money so i have alot of time to play which i will be doing.
If there is a [EU/NA] Split. I will be choosing EU as my server. Im sorry for you who wanted the strongest guild leader but you have to live With number two's. But for you others. Join me, i want many strong and active members in my clan! And i want many of you

Kind regards
Professor (Known#7986 anime Place nickname)

I have made a Discord server if you use Discord
https://discord.gg/6xv8757

I use Photoshop and Premiere pro so we will get Our own Pictures and videos if that's needed.
Lets get known in MS2

Comments

• BrojoBrojo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    . Im sorry for you who wanted the strongest guild leader but you have to live With number two's.

We'll see about that.
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,645
    edited 10:00AM May 6, 2018
    Maybe you should tell your upcoming members about your intentions to take over the entire market. Then at least people know the consequences of what they will be assisting you in doing.
    CaesarV
  • BrimlightBrimlight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 530
    edited 12:15PM May 6, 2018
    I like your spirit!!! I will join you I am going Priest or Mage or Bandit...or Knight... I haven't decided yet xD I am awful at making money on the economy so maybe you can help me with that!
    Proffessor
  • ProffessorProffessor
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    Brimlight wrote: »
    I like your spirit!!! I will join you I am going Priest or Mage or Bandit...or Knight... I haven't decided yet xD I am awful at making money on the economy so maybe you can help me with that!

:thumbsup:
  • AlziiAlzii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,345
    where do i begin my lord
    notAyuBrainfreeze
  • NivisionNivision
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,390
    Proffessor wrote: »
    I use Photoshop and Premiere pro so we will get Our own Pictures and videos if that's needed.
    Lets get known in MS2

maybe a good idea to show-case those skills by enhancing your thread post?

wtf065.gif

• BrainfreezeBrainfreeze
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 515
  • RisuneRisune
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,095
    You rely on having active people but also don't mind having people busy with work and school? You must be an economical master to help all those busy people with their meso needs.
    CaesarV
  • CrysteelCrysteel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 765
    I too must live With number two's
  • raknahsaraknahsa
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,620