May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Free housing help!

PosePose
MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
edited 10:28AM May 3, 2018 in Housing Creations
Hey all, just wanna throw out there that I'm down to be in a discord voice chat with ya and help you design your dream house. Id be willing to try and design your ideas as you voice chat (or type) with me and describe what exactly you want! I also got a couple new ideas of my own if you're not as creative.

I'll be screensharing my kms2 with you and talking with you one on one to help you! Just pm me and I'll send you my discord ID.

No costs attached!

giphy.gif
TheGamerChickDatahoundDanDKQuaitheTassyTamakiSakuraGahjunBakaNekoBakaAnikiBueberryand 9 others.

Comments

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,645
    Awesome service! I'll be sure to keep that in mind :3 @Quaithe now's your chance!
    Quaithe
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,510
    @DanDK Heavily considering it.
  • MoxarMoxar
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,475
    Well aint that sweet. I may have to take ya up on that if ya aint too busy by the time I get there.
  • GahjunGahjun
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,290
    LF> housing help. Thanks in advance :)
  • PosePose
    Gahjun wrote: »
    LF> housing help. Thanks in advance :)

Sent you a PM. Feel free to message back whenever you wanna get started.
  • TassyTassy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,740
    It would be so cool to see this streamed, but I know that that would be a lot of pressure for a computer to handle. If you can, though, then it would be so fun to watch.
  • BaxterologyBaxterology
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    What's the catch?
  • PosePose
    What's the catch?

I guess spending time?
  • MasterwindMasterwind
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    We'll do see you around young master!
  • SelfishKINGSelfishKING
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,095
    I'm looking for a design of a house that revolves only around profession, which will greatly increase fundin' in-game. In addition, what should I look out for when designing houses for this purpose?
  • PosePose
    edited 2:01PM May 4, 2018
    I'm looking for a design of a house that revolves only around profession, which will greatly increase fundin' in-game. In addition, what should I look out for when designing houses for this purpose?

Id suggest to maximize house size, put layers of ground above one another with enough space in between to be able to see each layer. Stockpile life skill spots on those layers. Make one layer designated for portals so you can fast travel to the mining spots with ease (maybe put some portals for towns also). Get the maids to do lifeskill work for you.
    SelfishKING
  • BlackHoruzBlackHoruz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    Awsome!... There ir any guide for housing?
    Pose
  • MetaphyxMetaphyx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    BlackHoruz wrote: »
    Awsome!... There ir any guide for housing?

Yes sir, it is right here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/30984/homeowners-guide-to-everything

Pose
  • MetaphyxMetaphyx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    edited 5:38AM May 7, 2018
    That sounds like a lot of fun! after I make a couple of mazes I might take you up on that offer! :D See you in-game!
    Pose
  • midnightmayonakamidnightmayonaka
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 665
    Curious if this offer still stands! Albeit, I'm a little too shy for discord calling...