Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

[NA East] Ascendum | PVX | Semi-Hardcore | Discord

LopttLoptt
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,205
edited 11:42AM September 30, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
73e969cc18.png

Region: NA
Server: NA East
Play Style: Semi-Hardcore PVX
Guild Website: https://www.ascendumgaming.com/
VOIP: https://discord.gg/6WXCkv3
Age Limit 18+ Exceptions if mature
Guild Leader: Guilt
Guild Officers: Faded, Amaranthine, Randoms, and KnightLad

What are we looking for
• Active Players
• Social Players [Using Discord is a Must!]
• Players with Teamwork [We'll teach you the dungeons, just make an effort to work with us!]

Link to Our Community Codex
https://www.ascendumgaming.com/codex/

What is PVX?
An inclusive reference to both PvE and PvP. We do both PVE and PVP.

Who is Ascendum Gaming and what are we looking for in our Community?

Ascendum gaming is taking part of Maple Story 2 Online, as it's 4th official division. Our guild focuses on just having fun, enjoying the content for what it is, rather than having another job. We are a Semi-Hardcore Guild accepting anyone from Casual players to Semi-Casual/Semi-Hardcore players, all we ask is that you meet our requirements. Our community is open to all, however our Guild/Division for Maple Story 2 has its own requirements that needs to be met. Though we are a premier multi-gaming community, we're not only a guild, we're a family. We treat each of our members the same and not like a number. We have been recruiting for many games and have dominated the paying field in every game we step into! We have our own discord, website and more. We ask that if you're wanting to join Ascendum, to sign up on our site so we can organize events and in-game progress ASAP.

I have applied now what?
After your application has been accepted we ask that you join our Maple Story 2 Division as well as our community discord so you can keep in touch with future events and updates.To make the process a bit easier one of our officers made a quick how to guide on registration.
How2Join.png
Can't wait to see you there!

xScyFiyaAmaranthineCynicolsinnaTheMeowFaceLeobetaDizboard

Comments

• SarumoninSarumonin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    edited 6:56AM May 2, 2018
    I love this community. To think, it started so small last year and have grown so much in various aspects. It's great. With Moogle / Loptt at the helm of this guild for Maplestory 2, I have no doubt in my mind that it's going to be an amazing experience. The community has spots for hardcore and casual players, and just to have that taste of experience - check out our most recent TERA achievements!
    Achievements TERA PS4:

• Server First Dungeon Clear [Demokron Factory Hard Mode, Lilith's Keep Normal / Hard Mode, Ruinous Manor Normal Manor, Demokron Factory Normal Mode, Vault of Kaprima, Shadow Sanguinary Normal Mode]

• Server First Class [Cutting Edge] Priest, Slayer and Brawler

• Top 5 Guild Since Early Access [March 27th]

However, do not let that keep you from joining! The guild isn't about server firsts or achievements, but it certainly is an amazing feat for the history books!

Anyways, much love to Moogle and I can't wait to cover this game on my YouTube Channel and play with the guild!
    FiyaLoptt
  • LopttLoptt
    Hey man thanks can't wait to see you there x)
  • CynicolCynicol
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    This guild is one of the best I've joined. It does exactly what you want it to do and more. This guild not only pleases your MMO desires it works good at metaphorically massaging your mental and social shoulders. The passion in this guild is phenomenal and I'm so glad I don't have to continuously be in LFG. I will definitely be recommending other Divisions from this guild. All I can say is outstanding lol.
    Loptt
  • LopttLoptt
    The feels oof

w8fIA.gif
  • AmaranthineAmaranthine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,665
    If you're looking for an active, friendly, and all-around amazing guild, you've come to the right place. I've been a member of the Ascendum community for a long while and can say, with all honesty, that its members have become like a second family.
    Loptt
  • SarumoninSarumonin
    I'll be playing with you guys for this one! I wanna try it for CBT first and see how it is. I never played Maplestory 1.... I know... I know v__v
  • LopttLoptt
    If you're looking for an active, friendly, and all-around amazing guild, you've come to the right place. I've been a member of the Ascendum community for a long while and can say, with all honesty, that its members have become like a second family.

DQmXchopTrcEu4eAp35ibLMs82BoJKMKjhDQp1E3eA2FpWC

I feel like this pretty much sums up our family Lol xDD

@Sarumonin -gasps- come, i have much to show you of the maple world, aside from that super excited to see how pvp in this game is going to go x)
    xScy
  • sinnasinna
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    This is a great community to join a lot of great people and friends to meet end great. I been in this community for about two weeks or more and i really enjoy it before i join i never thought of playing pc games before but now with getting to know some people i been trying all different games with this community and its been great. If you haven't join any community yet please give this a shot its a fun group of people :)
    LopttAmaranthine
  • SarumoninSarumonin
    We like to groom our members with some special knowledge.

giphy.gif
  • LopttLoptt
    have you figured out what class your going to try during the beta?
  • CynicolCynicol
    Yes I have, thanks for asking. I plan to play and master them all. How about you?
  • LopttLoptt
    Going to be rolling zerker when the game launches. might try out wizard but idk its diff from when I played MS1 when it was exclusivly ice/lighting or fire/poison but we'll see xP
  • SarumoninSarumonin
    According to this wonderful website, I've been told that I can only do Priest. My path has been laid out for me.
  • AmaranthineAmaranthine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,665
    Don't you usually play a healing class @Sarumonin?
  • CynicolCynicol
    edited 3:28PM May 4, 2018
    I also got Priest on the survey thing. But eh, will probably go DPS. Pewpew
  • Fist2FaceFist2Face
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    I joined Ascendum and learned that...............Life is meaningless without them. I was a shy, broken down and bruised up fist looking for his next fight.
    giphy.gif

They are getting me back into action ready to take on the world of MMO's. For that I am truly grateful. Best Guild EVAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    LopttAmaranthine
  • PopzPopz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    Ascendum is cool people for an OG to hanging out.

giphy.gif
    LopttCynicolAmaranthine
  • LopttLoptt
    Everytime saru is priest he grabs agro from me I can see it already.. me trying to run after the boss chasing him and him running away I can see it now...

ebN1cdq.gif
    Amaranthine
  • xScyxScy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    edited 12:24AM May 5, 2018
    If I could just get my invite already to try it out...I am stuck between choosing priest/ ice lightning or fire poison wizard. >.< I hope I don't get outleveled... :feelsbadman:
  • FatherJayFatherJay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    CrazyGuy123, Not Right Now, Gang Gang
    Loptt