Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Anyone here ever played GaiaOnline?

JonnJonn
MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,325
in Off Topic Discussion
Just wondering if anyone here has ever played GaiaOnline, I used to play it before the place was revamped and a lot changed.

Comments

• TassyTassy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,740
    edited 8:00PM May 2, 2018
    I used to actually play it a lot back in the day- I had a full set of the erm.. pink Hatsune Miku costume, I forgot the name of it. It took SO long to get it because it was so expensive. <x< Hrmhrm.. I'm actually really glad that Maplestory 2 will have a lot of fashion options just like Gaia did, especially considering we can design our own clothes.
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975

I still go on their CB sometimes and give out free sketches as practice!~
    oRn9B1y.png
    Tassy
  • JonnJonn
    edited 8:08PM May 2, 2018
    Even though I stopped playing a long time ago and mainly played MS, my brother still played GaiaOnline more than me, he had the Kitsune Mask, Katana, Naruto Headband. I always wanted the Halo, but I think it was impossible to get.

Oh and I always wondered about that fishing game and how people got those fish masks that are worth a lot.
    Tassy
  • GayGay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,445
    I still get on occasionally to just mess around with my outfit or to check notices, but not much. If you wanna add me I'm Barbara Dook on the game!
  • PotatoFartPotatoFart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 625
    I used to play GaiaOnline but its been so long that i forgot the account, lol
  • JonnJonn
    edited 8:16PM May 2, 2018
    I forgot my original account, too, lol. All I have now is some nooby cosplay accounts I just made to see what's new
  • kurokumakurokuma
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,005
    used to play a long time ago, but forgot account ^^;; man talk about throwback
  • MatboksenMatboksen
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,690
    Yeah, but I didn't understand it lol
  • BanCatzBanCatz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,235
    edited 11:02PM May 2, 2018
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away~
  • EctoEcto
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    inflation is bad. i came back and had like 140T in items..
    Tassy
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 19,815
    I played Gaia Online back in its prime for about a year or so. It was an amazing experience but I think I lost touch with the game when it started changing a lot and newer and more popular games began to rise.
    Tassy
  • BurnedLineBurnedLine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,745
    I used to go on Gaia every day to play zOMG. loved that game. I don't remember what caused me to stop playing... probably had to do with the fact that I could never get enough money to buy the clothes that I wanted so I always looked like a pleb.
    A friend reminded me of it recently too.. I just cant get back into it. All the magic is gone.
    Tassy
  • RyoManRyoMan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,380
    I played sooooooooooooo long ago.
  • NekoNomzNekoNomz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,495
    I played a super long time ago, like when it 1st came out, I quit cause i wanted the fox ears and at the time it felt impossible. lol XD
  • MamikoMamiko
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 800
    edited 2:49PM May 3, 2018
    I played a really long time ago! My friend loaned me a really rare outfit and I ended up getting hacked :C Never played again bc I was a scarred 12 year old </3.
  • MamikoMamiko
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 800
    edited 2:53PM May 3, 2018
    Rekkazan wrote: »
    IjTMcLw.png

@Rekkazan Is that your Gaia character? If so, the characters look so much better than they used to!
    P.S. CUTE AF!!!
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
    @Mamiko Yeah that's her. They have a lot of custom face, arm, legs, etc mods that are items instead of just the original bases.
    Mamiko
  • ReploidShamReploidSham
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,670
    I got banned almost immediately for multiple accounts. I don't think I ever made more than the one I used. I'm still confused by it.
  • TassyTassy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,740
    WuZ3Vsg.png
    This was one of my outfits, the pink fluffy twintails were my favorite item.
    JonnMamiko