Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

[Delelting] Holy Sanctum Recruitment ♥ [NA East]

Comments

  • DzRt31DzRt31
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 205
    Post: 1
    Member
    dOnt join this guild join mine its 1000x better!!!!!!
    Jaybok
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    DzRt31 wrote: »
    dOnt join this guild join mine its 1000x better!!!!!!
    HeadTilting.gif
    AmanystyaSeedlingsAlziiPalmtopLuxAmariSethuskMixae
  • SeedlingsSeedlings
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 935
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Thankies for welcoming me into the Discord as a guest. This group has been rather nice so far and the effort put into making this a wonderful community has not gone unnoticed. If I do end up deciding to join, I'll be sure to post an application post in this thread. Keep up the good work! ^_^
    Amanystyamikai
  • TamakiSakuraTamakiSakura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,000
    Posts: 461
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Not certain yet, but it'll probably be TamakiSakura.
    Class: Still deciding between Priest or Wizard.
    Time zone and active hours: Pacific Standard/Pacific Daylight, hours vary
    A summary of yourself: Well... I'm a bit shy, and I'm always eager to help. I love cute stuff. I'm a 34 year old woman who wants to be a magical girl. Let's leave it at that.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Sakura Kinomoto, from Cardcaptor Sakura. Magical powers, cute costumes, and people who love her; Sakura has everything.
    What's your reason for joining?: This guild has a really positive vibe. Being LGBT+ friendly is also a big plus in my book.
    Keekeromikai
  • AlziiAlzii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,345
    Posts: 114
    Member
    very mean guild avoid at all cost!!!#*!#*(!*#!(*@*!@

    you dare insight my wrath u insidious devil!!!!!
    AmanystyamikaiTassyMixae
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Not certain yet, but it'll probably be TamakiSakura.
    Class: Still deciding between Priest or Wizard.
    Time zone and active hours: Pacific Standard/Pacific Daylight, hours vary
    A summary of yourself: Well... I'm a bit shy, and I'm always eager to help. I love cute stuff. I'm a 34 year old woman who wants to be a magical girl. Let's leave it at that.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Sakura Kinomoto, from Cardcaptor Sakura. Magical powers, cute costumes, and people who love her; Sakura has everything.
    What's your reason for joining?: This guild has a really positive vibe. Being LGBT+ friendly is also a big plus in my book.

    sent you pm ♥
  • StyleStyle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
    Posts: 10
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: TBD
    Class: Berserker
    Time zone and active hours: Still figuring out work schedule over summer break, but I'll be on during my day off
    A summary of yourself: I'm a pretty nice, cheerful, and outgoing person, I love photography, videography, travelling, and crypto trading. Currently a college student studying Psychology (major) and Chinese (minor).
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Totoro =3=
    What's your reason for joining?: Meet new people, make new friends, and have fun! :D
    mikai
  • issaDoveissaDove
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited 10:02PM April 30, 2018

    ..
  • TenshuraTenshura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 205
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited 1:46AM May 1, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: Tenshura
    Class: Not quite sure, honestly... I'm torn between Ranger or Priest/Wizard.
    Time zone and active hours: GMT+1 and pretty much every afternoon of the week!
    A summary of yourself: I'm an outgoing pal from Europe, finishing my university studies while working on the weekends (as painful as it sounds). I enjoy reading, anime and gaming, with the casual TV show sprinkled here and there.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Olivier Lenheim.
    What's your reason for joining?: Gotta have a nice guild to truly enjoy MMORPGs, and this certainly looks like a really nice and cheerful one~
    mikai wrote: »
    Mikai? From launch ToS? o:
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Style wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: TBD
    Class: Berserker
    Time zone and active hours: Still figuring out work schedule over summer break, but I'll be on during my day off
    A summary of yourself: I'm a pretty nice, cheerful, and outgoing person, I love photography, videography, travelling, and crypto trading. Currently a college student studying Psychology (major) and Chinese (minor).
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Totoro =3=
    What's your reason for joining?: Meet new people, make new friends, and have fun! :D

    Sent you a pm!~
    issaDove wrote: »
    ..

    tenor.gif?itemid=5609852
    Tenshura wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Tenshura
    Class: Not quite sure, honestly... I'm torn between Ranger or Priest/Wizard.
    Time zone and active hours: GMT+1 and pretty much every afternoon of the week!
    A summary of yourself: I'm an outgoing pal from Europe, finishing my university studies while working on the weekends (as painful as it sounds). I enjoy reading, anime and gaming, with the casual TV show sprinkled here and there.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Olivier Lenheim.
    What's your reason for joining?: Gotta have a nice guild to truly enjoy MMORPGs, and this certainly looks like a really nice and cheerful one~
    mikai wrote: »
    Mikai? From launch ToS? o:

    Sent you a pm too!~
    And yasss das meee!~
    How are youuu??
    eBApWPN.png
    Tassy
  • DootieDootie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited 1:14PM May 1, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: Doot

    Class: Theif (gimmicky and difficulty are the best kind of fun)

    Time zone and active hours: CST - anytime after 6 pm cause work.

    A summary of yourself: Recently hired as a full-time game/software engineer, hooray! Started playing MS1 in 2005 and stopped around Big Bang update but played plenty of MapleRoyals for nostalgia, then CMS2 and now prepped for GMS2! Cooking, jogging, and creating games are some of my favorite past-time hobbies.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Jake the dog from adventure time.

    What's your reason for joining?: I mean... look at that adorable first post. So far community seems nice and wanted to see it for myself. Hopefully, I am not wrong!
    mikai
  • AtlasAtlas
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,330
    Posts: 109
    Member
    hey keek, just wanted to say that you did an excellent job with the post layout and everything. hope you get some nice members!
  • TassyTassy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,740
    Posts: 532
    Member
    *Combusts from Mikai's adorabluness* Too precious
    mikai
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    Dootie wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Doot

    Class: Theif (gimmicky and difficulty are the best kind of fun)

    Time zone and active hours: CST - anytime after 6 pm cause work.

    A summary of yourself: Recently hired as a full-time game/software engineer, hooray! Started playing MS1 in 2005 and stopped around Big Bang update but played plenty of MapleRoyals for nostalgia, and now prepped for MS2! Cooking, jogging, and creating games are some of my favorite past-time hobbies.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Jake the dog from adventure time.

    What's your reason for joining?: I mean... look at that adorable first post. So far community seems nice and wanted to see it for myself. Hopefully, I am not wrong!

    check pm!
    Atlas wrote: »
    hey keek, just wanted to say that you did an excellent job with the post layout and everything. hope you get some nice members!

    and thanks ♥
    Dootie
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Tassy wrote: »
    *Combusts from Mikai's adorabluness* Too precious
    latest?cb=20160815020501
    Tassy
  • ThydrenThydren
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 640
    Posts: 8
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Thydren
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: Pst, afternoons
    A summary of yourself: Not much about me other than I like playing video games on my downtime..guess I'm boring?
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Totoro because he is so fluffy!
    What's your reason for joining?: Looking for fun people to enjoy the game with. :)
    mikai
  • FiyaFiya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 755
    Posts: 19
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Fiya or Fiyaf as long someone doesn't do both.
    Class: Priest (I adore priest roles, so your priority for having it high is right up my alley)

    Time zone and active hours: EST, I live in Virginia, US. I just joined my new job at Cox, so I start orientation May 7th. Training will follow, but don't know the schedule of my hours or work yet.

    A summary of yourself:
    I'm 20 years old, the name is Dasha. This will be the only hobby I have outside of hanging with friends, working 40 hour shifts, and focusing on achieving my recent goals I have put into motion. I'm quite entertaining, or so I like to think, friendly, and easy to get along with. Just willing to be around people for once in a guild since I never had that chance in other MMORPG's and MMO's I had the chance of playing. Right now I just figured out how to put window's interface on my MacBook air to be able to download the installer. So you can say I'm a bit tech savvy as well. I'm just down for some genuine times and friendships along the way.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?:
    I would probably see myself being Black Widow.

    What's your reason for joining?: I'm down for some long-term friendships, genuine conversation, and people who can actually game with the intent of bettering themselves.
    mikai
  • tikatika
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 680
    Posts: 11
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Not sure yet

    Class: Priest, Ranger

    Time zone and active hours: AEST

    A summary of yourself: Older weeb. I like the fantasy in fiction, and really enjoy supporting creators.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Eve Tokimatsuri from Megazone 23

    What's your reason for joining?:
    Just interested in checking the group out and seeing whether I'll fit in or not.
    mikai
  • NazrinNazrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,090
    Posts: 278
    Member
    Hi there @Keekero

    My name is Nazrin the guild leader of Eterna.

    I just wanted to inform you that I love your guild's unique artwork for your recruitment process , where it shows status and professionalism. We would look forward to see you in CBT and into the future of the MS2 community. I hope both of our guilds will grow into one of the best in the near future. See you there! :)

    Sincerely,
    Nazrin
    Guild Leader of Eterna
    TassymikaiMixae
  • mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Posts: 67
    Member
    edited 5:23PM May 2, 2018
    Thydren wrote: »

    Fiya wrote: »

    tika wrote: »

    Sent you guys a pm!~
    22Ae7Th.png
    Tassy